Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kuldeep Vaidya
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Kuldeep VaidyaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 29 years old man, weight 84 Kg Height 6'5" on rest BP is 78, from some days I am feeling a pain in chest, and when I consult with the doctor he told me that it is gastric problem, ECG is also Normal, please suggest.
Before 20 days back I have suffered from vomiting for 2 days and after my doctor doctor has say me about less oxygen in body and I have trouble in breathing. So I admit in private hospital and Dr. Analysis and taking various report I have passed from heart attack. After 4 days I am relive from hospital. So what I have to do for further treatment any remedies in ayurveda about heart and breathing improvement.
Thought it may be of help to get matters in perspective. Do look at the site at **** on bonehealth and osteoporosis. Wish I had read more before I started taking the drug. I have now stopped it, convinced that my joint and tendon problems, racing heart and general and increasing awful feelings of.
Sir, I am feeling pin prickling behind my breast at least 2.5 inches back and little heaviness on left side of chest and I am also feeling burning in lungs some time, my ecg is normal with heart rate of 75 beats/ min. I am male with 30 yrs of age. Please suggest.
Seasonal changes can have a great impact on one's health. The onset of winters, in particular, can be quite harsh and difficult for people with chronic lung problems such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease or COPD, Asthma, and a host of similar lung and respiratory problems resulting in breathing problems. Without proper precaution, the condition will only deteriorate further, going from bad to worse. In this article, we will discuss why winter is often punishing for people with breathing problems along with the necessary precautionary measures.
During winters, the air is cold and dry, with reduced moisture and humidity which can trigger irritation and constriction of the airways (a condition known as Bronchospasm) leading to breathing troubles (there can be shortness of breath). During winters we all try and maintain a warm indoor temperature. When we go outside, we are suddenly exposed to the cold and dry air. This sudden temperature fluctuation can also wreak havoc triggering spasms and irritation of the lungs which interferes with the normal breathing.
People with Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Acute Bronchitis or Emphysema (a type of COPD, whereby there are over-inflation and damage of the alveoli resulting in shortness of breath) should be extra careful. Winter is a time when the microbial infections (viral, bacterial, fungal infections, to name a few) like cold, flu, are on a rise. The infections can trigger further irritation and inflammation of the lungs, worsening the situation significantly.
Preventive and precautionary measures
- Breathing problems can be controlled and managed with elan by following some simple yet effective preventive measures.
- Asthma patients or people who have breathing problems should always keep the inhaler (Bronchodilator) and the medications handy. However, those using bronchodilators (inhalers) should use it at least thirty minutes before stepping outside.
- If the temperature is cold and dry outside, use a scarf to cover your nose and mouth while going outside. Use of a cold air face mask can go a long way to avert the harmful effects of temperature changes on the airways and the lungs.
- During winters, the use of a Humidifier can work wonders to keep the air inside the house moist and humid. However, while using a humidifier, make sure the water you are using is demineralized or distilled to avoid bacteria from thriving into the humidifier. Also, make it a habit the clean the humidifier at regular intervals.
- Keep yourself warm and eat warm foods. Enrich your diet with citrus fruits and healthy vegetables to keep the various infections and cold at bay. Light or moderate exercise is a great way to keep the body warm.
- Incense sticks and cigarette smokes act as catalysts aggravating the breathing problem further. Keep away from such triggers as much as you can.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have cholesterol. LDL is 62, HDL 33, triglycerides 263. Kindly suggest diet for reducing triglycerides.
Hi I have high blood pressure and my sugar level is also high what will be my perfect diet that keeps me healthy thank you in advance?
Sir, i am lab technician, I meet customers per day 10 to 15, some patients ask how to improve hdl chol, and vit d3, please answer for me.
I am 27year old. I had pain in my chest since 15days. What is thae reason behind it. Please help me. I had not take any medicine.
I am prepare competitive exam last 2 year, that's why I am suffering from under family pressure, what I do removed my depression, please help me.
How to maintain the blood pressure in age of 45. I am also a sugar patient. Day by day problem is increased. So please give the right suggestion for that Thanks.
Stroke is a condition known to all for its deadly impact. Even if the affected person survives, the after-effects can be immensely debilitating right from affecting movement to speech. Being informed, you can protect yourself and your loved ones from both ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke. Here are the common signs of stroke that you should be aware of:
- Numbing of arms and legs: Many people wake up and find that their arms and legs are numb and they tend to assume that it is due to compression of the nerve. But the actual reality is that the flow of blood through the arteries running up to the spine is reduced, and it has led to weakness or numbness on either side of the body.
- Double vision and blurriness: Vision problems can also be a strong indicator of stroke even though most people think it is due to long hours of work or aging. When you see two images of the same object, it doesn’t have to mean that you are reading too much. It could mean that the blood vessel in charge of supplying oxygen to the eyes has been disrupted or blocked.
- Slurred speech: Some medicines, particular painkillers can cause speech issues. But this is not the case always; if it is not a side effect that you typically experience after taking painkillers, you should consult a healthcare expert without any delay.
- Confusion and trouble over thinking and articulating: When you find yourself in a state where you cannot recall the right word to explain the right thing, you may rest assured that it is an issue stemming from the stroke. If you find yourself to struggle thinking or finding a word very commonly, then you are heading for big trouble.
- Balance problems: Some people have balance issues, and they think it is due to the dose of alcohol, but experts say it is crucial to identify whether this assumption is correct. You will never have delayed balance problems, and therefore, you cannot blame a drink that you had last day. So, if you have balance issues without any identifiable reason, it is advisable to call a doctor.
- A headache that becomes intolerable at times: Headaches can be a sign of a migraine but in case you are not prone to this ailment, then the debilitating headache could indicate a stroke. Migraine headaches can also mean stroke since both of them have similar signs and symptoms.
- Fatigue that won’t let you stay upright: If you are not doing any physically strenuous job but still feel tired most of the time, it could be a warning sign of stroke. If it continues for over a week, it is recommended that you consult an expert immediately.
Equipped with this knowledge, stay aware and pay attention to the indications your body gives to take care of yourself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.