Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Hi doctor, i had a hole in my upper teeth it was a big one from a long time I get a bad smell from it. And also pain. What should I do. I had a problem in other teeth also. Thank you.
M 25 years old and my tongue is infection like sore and thrush. How to cure from this infection. Please tell me medicine.
Hello sir, I am 20 years old. My gums are bleeding from some days but there is no pain. They are degrading. On searching it seems to be gingivitis. It is in first stage. Sir what are the remedies for this. Please describe both clinical as well as home remedies.
One option is to get a dental implant. This is a procedure where an Implantologist surgically places an artificial tooth that’s surgically fused in the jawbone—a fantastic long-term option for tooth replacement. Decades ago, if you lost a tooth, your choices were a fixed bridge or removable dentures. Fixed bridges rely on neighboring healthy teeth as anchors, which can have a negative impact on them down the road. And, removable dentures can slip or make embarrassing clicking sounds when you speak.
A dental implant—made of titanium metal—fuses to the jawbone, serving as the root of the missing tooth. Unlike fixed bridges, which may need to be replaced two and three times during a lifetime, implants are durable and rarely, if ever, need to be replaced.
I have yellowness in my teeth. Blood also have come. Please give some home remedies to remove my teeth's yellowness nd advise how stop blood in teeth during brushing and eating.
I am getting too many problems in my everyday life. My teeth is getting yellow day by day. I tried different toothpastes and some medicine too. But nothing happens. Tell me what I will do now? Please help me!
Good afternoon Dear sir/madam I am suffering from tooth problem before 3 weeks when I am eating its paining too much so what can I do for recover thank you.
I am having Tongue wound/blister in tongue both side for more than 6 month. No improvement after taken treatment with dental doctor by sharp edge grinding. Esr, uric acid, b12, aes all are normal. Taken becosules and hexigel. What to do plz?
I have a yellow teeth as well as gap between each teeth. Could you suggest me to get clean and white teeth.
Hi, to regrowth gum on teeth what should I do and to regrowth hair on my bold head, is there any meditation technique?
My small brother have cavities in his teeth I was gone to many doctor BT didn't get solution for his teeth . So you please tell. What should I do ?
Teeth stains are a major inconvenience as a well as harmful for your teeth. Teeth stains can occur due to consuming certain foods and drinks. It can also be caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as not brushing teeth or flossing.
Here a few tips to how to prevent teeth stains. Read on more to find out all about them:
- Practicing healthy habits: It is a good idea to brush, or use a mouthwash after a having a meal. Keep in mind that the foods and drinks mentioned below can stain your teeth more than others. Coffee or tea, soda, red and white wine, grape or cranberry juice, blueberries, beets, soya sauce and tomato sauce cause teeth stains so while consuming them keep in mind to always brush floss or wash your mouth after consuming these.
- Drinking with a straw: Drinking with a straw keeps away the stains from your mouth as the liquid doesn't go near the visible front surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush, floss and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash: By brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash on a regular basis you reduce the growth of the bacteria called plaque. Plaque is sticky in nature and promotes the formation of teeth stains. By eradicating plaque you also prevent teeth stains.
- Get your teeth professionally cleaned: Make sure to visit a dentist at least twice a year. Even while maintaining your teeth by regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash, getting your teeth professionally cleaned is beneficial and can help you guard against teeth stains.
- Using teeth whitening kits: At-home teeth whitening kits are available in local drugstores, which help in preventing teeth stains. They usually cause slight discomfort, which goes away in a few days' time.
- Professional tooth whitening: You can also get your teeth whitened by your dentist. In this procedure, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to your teeth after applying a rubber shield on your gums. This procedure usually takes a single or in some instances multiple visits to perform.