Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kriti KhewlakkarYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend has inserted half of the pen in her vagina yesterday and he told me that no blood come from her vagina, so does she has lost her virginity or she is still a virgin.
I am a polysystic ovarian patient. Is there any chance to get conceived. I have take pills to periods. Does it affect badly for the baby.
I am a pcod patient, I saw on internet that dairy products doesn't go well with pcod . Is that really true. Should I give up dairy products. Thanx.
I'm 19 year old girl And I'm having vaginal problem since a month back. I get odor smell when pee And it itches as well. Kindly help me out. Thank you.
A week ago me and my girlfriend had sexual activities and not sexual intercourse Soon after that act she started feeling nausea and headache next day she had fever and vomiting. I am afraid that my sperms have entered her vagina by my fingers actually because we did not had intercourse. And I never ejaculated inside her or on her body I did it in my pants My hand were dry like my finger did not not had ejaculated semen just had wetness of precum I ejaculated after the act was over in my pants. We had oral sex. But my girlfriend is feeling weakness and sudden headaches. Also her face is bit swollen Her breasts have become bit bigger today. Her date of menses is 11th of may that is 4 days later. Can she be preg? What do I do if she misses her period and gets prg. How to terminate it I cnt go to clinic please help me with home remedies please its urgent and m scared.
Dr. meri ye first pregnency he. Abi mera five month chal raha he. Mujhe white pani jata he. To kya problem ho sakti he. Pls Dr. reply as soon as possible.
No period for 3 months. Can I take meprate 10 mg for 5 days. Will it bring my period back to normal. As I was on yasmin before it for 2 years on and off.
Mere tubes mai cyst hai. Maine allopathic medicine ka Pura treatment leya. Lakin mujhe koi benefits ni mila. To Kya cyst ka ab mai homeopathy treatment le sakte hu. Cyst ka best treatment bateye please. Aur cyst ke hone se hum koi se food nahi khane chaheye. Please reply.
Hello Doctor! My age is 32 Trying for pregnancy but no luck. I have regular cycle of 28 days my tubes are also open. My husband count is normal but I have no ovulation even with HCG Injection and Clomid. My Amh level are low. I have stared taking Eve Care syrup will it help me in ovulation. What is the purpose of this syrup.
Meri mumy ka baccha dani nikalta hai. But eri mumy bhaut darti hai operation se so koi aise technique nai hai jisse binna operation ese nikala ja sake ya ese set kia ja sake. I also love my mother so much more den my life so please suggest me what i can I do in detail. She is 56 years old.
Normally I get my periods from 24th of every month, but for the first time, I got little bit of bleeding today on 9 January. Bleeding has stopped but my back pain is not stopping and this time the back pain is not normal like every time. It's different. Me and my partner had sex after my period were over. During intercourse, he didn't cum inside me, but I preferred to take an unwanted-72 and I took it within 72 hours of having sex. After that, we had sex using condom. But today I'm getting such problems, what may be the issue? Please help me find a solution.
I am 24 year old female. I am using pregnancy conceiving tablets from last 1 and half year as I am suffering with PCOD problem. So is this a right way to take these kind of medicines for long cycles? Is this cause any harm like cancer to my body? Please reply.
I am 25 year old boy, I had sex with prostitute yesterday, I am very nervous, me & friend trapped into this, I do not want to do sex with her, I use condom but I am very tensed regarding my health, what I have to do, I need a proper consultation of what steps I have to take, please guide me. Please help me, I am in great depression. I am worried about my health, please suggest me how should I ensure that I am safe.
I am 25 yrs old girl and I am not getting menstrual flow from past 2 months and I am getting married next month so please tell me what to do?
Hi, I am got pregnant of 20 days, but I want to do abortion as early as possible, so what will be solution?
Facial hair in women can be an embarrassing and touchy subject. While people may notice it and avoid speaking about it, the stare that lasts for just a second longer on your face will be uneasy. It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need:
1. Hide it: Some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
2. Destroy it: Use a tweezers to pull it out: This one mostly works on the instinct that you get when you see the hair. It works if you don't have too much hair and just a couple here and there that can be easily pulled out. Sterilize the tweezers with alcohol to avoid infection. You will have to grip near the root and give a firm pull to get rid of the whole thing. It is painful but if done right it can last 3-8 weeks before its replacement shows up.
3. Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
4. Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that Indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
5. Try Electrolysis: It is the only permanent method but is tedious and requires multiple sessions. It is usually recommended if there are few thick hair limited to one part of body. In this method hair root is destroyed with the help of thin metallic probe connected to a machine through which electricity is delivered to hair roots.
6. Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a professional who can help you find a way.
She has been facing discharge of white water from vagina for a week is it serious if flow is high in amount.
Must-haves before Holi:
- A bottle of oil (Coconut/ Sesame/ Mustard/ Olive)
- Nail Polish (Colored or clear)
- Petroleum Jelly (Vaseline)
- Pair of spectacles, no contact lenses please
- Protect your skin and hair
It is extremely important to apply at least two generous layer of oil to your hair and scalp, face, neck, shoulders, arms, legs and any exposed area of your body, especially the insides of your ears and navel, and the area between fingers and toes. Make sure you moisturize your lips as well. I recommend coconut, olive, mustard or sesame (til) oil. Applying oil will help get the color off easily when you bathe after Holi. It will also protect your skin and hair from dryness, fizziness, roughness and irritation.
Girls, make sure you tie your hair after applying oil. Braid it or tie it into a bun to protect them from getting damaged in case someone pulls them while playing Holi.
Guys, don’t shave for 2-3 days before Holi. This would protect your pores from color granules and chemicals.
Protect your eyes
Do NOT wear contact lenses. This is because color can get trapped in the layer between your eye and the lens causing corneal infection or other eye diseases.
NOTE: In case color gets in your eyes, do not rub. Wash it immediately with cold water.