Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Kriti BuvaYour feedback matters!
I'm 22 years old and I am suffering from pyria since 8 months. So please suggest me some medicine to reduce it. Also you contact me.
My inner mouth cheek has problem since 6 months. After consulting general physician, dentist, ENT specialist, finally consulting with dermatologist since 3 months. I'm prescribed candida mouth paint, kenacort, dologel. It has largely reduced. But, the last 10-15% remain since 2 months. What should I do?
My Uncle aged 51 Years has bad smell from mouth. His 3 back Teeth also pain a lot 1 has been removed. Dr. Says the Teeth will be removed naturally. Please suggest something for pain as he can't eat properly and for bad smell frm his mouth. You can't even sit next to him. Thanks a lot for the help.
My question is if I use the whitening of colgate company with colgate tooth brush will I get any harm in my teeth or corrosion? Please tell me fast.
I am using ecosprin 75 mg daily once. I have loose tooth to remove by dentist. How many days I have to stop ecosprin before removing loose teeth.
I am 27 year old. I have teeth problem my teeth is yellow from childhood. Please help me or advice me for how to make clear the teeth from yellow to white. Thanking you.
My wife has pain in teeth but she is 3 month old baby's mother so please suggest me best prescription for her.
Dear Doctor, My daughter is having protruding and irregular teeth. She is 21. Also there is tooth crowding. Can she use braces to rectify the irregularities. Would like to rectify it with invisible braces. Is it possible without extractions? Thanks.
My teeth are getting pain even anything done with the teeth (on idle time also). I'm doing regular brushing once/twice a day. And at roots the color was changed (yellowish white) recent times. Which paste I have to use for stronger roots and whitish teeth. Whats the problem. Suggest.
I am feeling with tooth pain on left side of face followed pain beneath the ear and then on forehead. It was a stobbing pain for a 1 hour and then it disappeared. Went to dentist, he had done OPG and then suggested COMBIFLAM as if there is no dentist medication need to be done. He had suggested it could be TMJ and SINUS and adviced for ENT consulatation. Went to ENT referred to CT scan sinus and spotted with mild sinutitus but the radiologist adviced me to have MRI. ENT doctor said i am suffereing from Trigemianal Neuraglia and gave MAZETOL tablet which was supposed to a tablet for FITS patient. WENT to Nero Surgeon ad adviced to take MRI 3T scan where again results turned with no significant of tumors or trigeminal nerve is normal. Dont know what to do but still enforcing pain at times after eating.I lost my taste after taking tablets not all specfically SALT taste and feeling nervousness at times.Having a big doubt whether the problem i am facing because of TMJ or TN.
I am suffering from bleeding problem in my teeth. 1 year ago I had also done the scaling. But unfortunately it is not so good. So please give me a proper treatment.
Sir mere muh me chhale h 2 weeks se. Please mujhe koi solution dijiye. Bahut problem hoti h. Khana khane mai aur bolne mai.
Sir. Jab meri mother jor se spit karte hai toh unke larva mai blood niklta hai aur nose se bhi aur unke mouth se bad smell aati ye sirf 1 week mai 1-2 times hota. Please suggest me about this problem.
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.