Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna S ChaudhariYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have hair problem since last two years, my hair is going less day by day. I used my medicines, hair lotion to stop this but it doesn't help me. Will you please suggest some thing to avoid hairfall and grew hair again.
I have pimples on my face & its scares & before 2 days suddenly little pimples come on my both eyebrows its so painful. How I can remove this all.
Iam suffering from black spots on my body I have used many creams but it is not curing. I request you to give an idea.
I am a 22 year old boy. My hairs have started going white. What should I do to cure them? Its is due to some deficiency?
From few days my feet are itching alot, I've soaked them in hot water and a pinch of salt. But still it itches, what should I do?
When I drink milk white pimples popup next day morning? I want to drink milk but I can't kindly suggest it's alternative.
Hello doctors out there. How to get rid of acne problems? Em 23 years old obviously not in my teen age. But my acne keeps on displaying over and again. And sometimes vanishes. Mainly my forehead is area of concern. These are of two types one kind is, it hurts when I touch them. And other kind is, they are small and doesn't hurt on touch.
I am 20 old male. I never use any kind of cosmetics on my face, just used face wash sometimes. But now a days small small black spot are grown on my face and its like small hole on my face they are many, I don't know why! Please suggest some remedies to get rid of them. Thank you!
I hav red spots in my whole body. Since last 2 months. They are growing day by day and also itching is there on the body. I hav also white pachtes inside my tongue. Any cure plzzz?
I have oily skin which causes blackheads, whiteheads and pimples specially on nose so what should I do to get rid of it?
I have a black spots as well as pimples my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
From last few years I am having small water like liquid filled bubbles on my fingertips. I don't understand what is it? And they appear most likely on middle finger of my left hand. It used to happen with me with gap of 6-7 months but now they are coming continuously.
I got very dry skin in winter & also got broono in my face in winter What should I do for this type of problem?
Monsoon comes with a relief after those scorching hot summer days. You feel relieved and in this enjoyment, forget about your skin. Yes, this damp weather may let you feel easy but does your skin feel the same? The answer is perfect NO! There are a lot of problems that arise along with the monsoon.
The good news is that if you take some care, you will be able to enjoy the season along with keeping your skin healthy and glowing.
Here are certain tips for your skin care during monsoon:
Tips for skin care:
There are mainly three types of skin which are oily skin, dry skin and combination skin. Depending upon your skin you should follow a different regime, but discussed here are certain tips that will be useful for all skin types during monsoon.
- Wash your face at least 3 to 4 times a day. If you have dry skin, then do not overdo it as it may dry it up more. Use soap-free cleansers to keep your face clean and moist all the time.
- Use scrubbers at regular intervals as it helps in exfoliating your skin and unclogging the pores. Even one's with oily skin will also find it useful.
- After cleansing and scrubbing use alcohol free toner so that the open pores that are caused by high humidity are closed. Too many open pores are not good for oily or combination skin.
- It's a habit of most individuals to stop the use of a sunscreen as it starts showering. Do not do that, keep using it even when the climate cools down and the sun is behind the clouds.
- Avoid using heavy makeup during the monsoon. Even if you have to apply some, go for waterproof makeup.
- For keeping your skin hydrated and brightening it, you can use lotion based serum that will help to keep your face moist.
- Avoid bleaching in monsoon as it is more harmful to your skin during this season.
- Take care of your lips by applying some milk cream on it. If you find them slightly cracked you can apply coconut oil. Try to avoid deep colored lipsticks. Go for natural shades during monsoons.
- Keep your skin clean and for that do pedicure and manicure regularly. It is always recommended more during the monsoons.
- After reaching home wash your feet, hands and face properly. During the monsoon, there are more germs everywhere so it is necessary that keep them clean.
- Drink as much water as you can to be hydrated.
Follow these tips as these will keep your skin glowing even during this dull season. However, if you still feel odd, it's better to get expert advice on skin care during the monsoon.