Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kodre
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KodreYour feedback matters!
During my periods I get lots of cramps. It sometimes becomes unbearable for me. I can't go out during my periods. Can you please suggest what to do.
I had sex with my relative she came to my home for vacation. As we both were sharing same bed. At midnight we were unable to control ourselves and had vaginal sex with her .her last date was 5th of this month. I gave her I pill .is it enough or should I take any other step? Her age is 17 years.
My daughter age is 10 +she got period 2 months before but her cycle is not fixed starting month 1st April, then April 25th then may 15th so cycle is not fixed I want to know is it normal or not let me know we should go any gynecology or it is normal cycle.
I am suffering from an unknown disease since 4to 5 months I had a medical check-up from more than 5 to 6 doctors including neuro surgeon and general physician after several blood tests city scans they said I have no disease only kamjori and blackness of blood. Well the symptoms which I am suffering is periodically I get in sleep and in this sleep my teeth are not movable they got fixed I am able to hear all the sounds from my surroundings but not able to open my eyes and not ablw to speak these sleep happens normally 1-2 times a day at the starting for approx half an hour but gradually time period extends now to 7-8 hours the time period isn't fixed sometime I awake after 2 hours sometimes it get 4to 5 hoursvand in the worse condition it reaches 7 to 8 hours. One thing I want to mention here that in the sleep my mouth periodically release a vast amount of liquid I don't know whether it is saliva it looks like detergent boubles please guide me from what disease I am suffering. I takes several medicines and health tonics also given by several doctors the only one thing all doctor did is whenever I am in sleep condition they gave me glucose in body.
Sir Mane apni 1 may wife ka sath sex kya use 20 min bad unwanted 72 medicine di Phr usi din 1 hour sex kya Phr n8 ma usi din kya sex unprotected? Muje Kaise PTA chalega ki medicine Na work kya hai GA nhi uski date 22 may ko aati h Kya uski date jaldi AA jayegi Ya phr 22 may Ko Muje pls btaye Ki agr ma Again sex kro Kch Prblm to nhi hogi Na Aur use medicine Do ya Na pls muje solution da jaldi se.
Nowadays I am observing that pcos cases are increasing day by day, may be because of faulty food habits, environmental factors. But there is complete cure in homoeopathy for this. The treatment is time consuming and should not be expected in a few days. Complete observation regarding change of symptoms in the patient, so frequent clinical follow ups are required.
Delayed or absent menses
Excess hair growth on face and other body parts
Homeopathic treatment is very good for treating this, also add below mentioned food in your died for speedy recovery,
So best of health ladies.
Yes first morning sample and I can not blood test nd not take non pregnancy medication. Actually before 3 months I had missed abortion. Now again try for baby but test is negative.
I And My Wife Had Sex Last Evening It was her 6th Day of period. Periods were over I guess. I ejaculated inside her. Please tell me is there any chances of pregnancy? When should I check for pregnancy results? If the results comes positive how to avoid pregnancy since we don't want to have baby now. Please suggest me as soon as possible. Thank you.
What is IVF?
IVF stands for In Vitro Fertilization and is a method of artificial insemination that dramatically increases the chances of pregnancy. It is one of the assisted reproductive technologies methods used as fertility treatment across the world where other methods have had drastic results.
In simpler terms, a man's sperm is inserted in woman's egg using controlled laboratory environment to proceed with fertilization. These embryos are then carefully put back into the mother's uterus after 4 to 5 days of fertilization in incubator in hopes that the embryo would grow in a full baby. The embryo transfer process needs to be carefully done in order for successful fertilization in the mother's womb.
There are many reasons why IVF is conducted:
- Poor sperm quality - Males having poor sperm quality are unable to achieve fertilization and increase the chances of conception with their female partners. This is male factor infertility due to which people move towards IVF.
- Fallopian tube problems - This is a female factor infertility, in which fallopian tubes either get blocked, or damaged making it complicated and stressful for the embryo to travel to the uterus.
One must approach IVF treatment with patience and a willingness to comply with all the tenets that the treatment is built upon. IVF clinics may vary the treatment a little according to what the patient's condition demands and different clinics may have different methods. The basic methods of IVF treatment however, remain the same. The first step to the treatment is to find the right clinic which complies with factors like availability of resources, cost and quality of treatment. After deciding the clinic, the next step is to understand that IVF treatment happens in cycles and the success rate of conception varies. Patients must also be ready to face any disappointment.
Here’s the short version of the steps involved in an IVF treatment cycle:
- Ovarian stimulation. Your doctor prescribes a course of drugs for you to take to stimulate your ovaries into hopefully producing 12 to 15 mature eggs.
- Monitoring of your drug response. To monitor the progress of your ovarian stimulation you undergo an ultrasound examination and blood tests.
- Egg maturation. Two days before your eggs are due to be collected you have a hormone injection, which triggers maturation of the eggs.
- Egg collection. You receive a light general anaesthetic for this simple, short procedure, and your doctor retrieves your eggs using an ultrasound-guided technique.
- Sperm production. On the day of egg collection, your partner provides a sperm sample.
- Fertilisation. The embryologist puts sperm and eggs together in the lab and, if all goes well, the eggs fertilise and early embryo development begins.
- Embryo transfer. Two to five days after egg collection, your doctor places one or two embryos in your uterus. Frozen transfer can be planned after a gap of 1 month.
- Embryo freezing. If you have additional embryos suitable for use, they can be frozen and kept for future transfers. Also, frozen embryos are available.
- Pregnancy test. About two weeks after embryo transfer you have a blood test to find out whether the treatment worked.
- If the test is positive, you have your first pregnancy scan two weeks later.
- If the test is negative, you and your partner need to talk to your doctor and decide whether to try the treatment again.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!