Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kishore Pandit
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Kishore PanditYour feedback matters!
Hello sir , Please advice symptoms of pregnancy can be seen after how many days of unprotected intercourse?
I am 26 years old female. I have a three month baby through cesarean my period not came till now .few days ago I have unprotected sex. I want to ask you may I pregnant now? I do not want pregnancy now what should to do? If I will be pregnant then how can I remove it?
I am 28 year old woman. I got married 2 years ago. My sex life is good I want to get pregnant. Is it compulsory to have sex within 10-20 days after periods. How many chances to get pregnant after this period. Usually we come together after this please tell me.
My 28 days missed period. And 58 days from first day of my last period yet negative home pregnancy test? am I not pregnant?? please suggest.. Totally confused.
I am 17 years I had sex with my bf and I missed my periods since 43 days do i'm pregnant if not can we again continue the sex please give me suggestion.
My wife, is not interested in sex, she has back pain after pregnancy, also her vagina opening is very tight, pls advice, as its very frustrating and feel very very upset, and due to her this nature, its effecting in my work also? She is a working lady.
Will they bleed if they take I pill tablet. After sex coz I had a sex with my gf by condom. But she had taken ipill. But she was bleedING. In washroom.
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!