Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi doctor in clomid how much months want for conceive my egg not growing so minimum and maximum how much months want please tell me.
Muje pregnancy k sath brown discharge bhi ho rha hai. Is se meri pregnancy me koi dikkat to nhi hogi?
I have baby of 2 days. I have cesarean delivery. bleeding is very less it is OK or not? How many days bleeding should come after cesarean?
I had unprotected sex on 26th of august and took an ipill within 1 hour and I haven't got any withdrawal bleeding yet. When can I take a home pregnancy test?
Hello madam/sir. I want to ask you that my mom's having CA right breast cancer. She is under treatment taking herceptin Injection along with saline once in a month. Suddenly she got feel paining on her left upper chest just upper portion from the left breast. What should we do is that heart disease? She has back thought out pain also. Spinal cord. Now seriously scared about that coz of cancer? Kindly help us.
Hi First baby aborted, And then secondly got pregnant after six months But while scanning doctor said the baby is not growing doctor advices for d&c. Is that possible to born a baby now what to do now suggest now.
I m 22years old trying for kids since 10 months but I m not fertilization what I should do. My periods are regular, after marriage my vagina is itching at13 day after period.
We have a 6 year old boy kid and now planning for a second baby. Am 31 years old and my hub 33 years. As we planned for conception we messed up few times in the first week of September. Then I got my cycles on 20 th but normally I used to get around 26th. Previous day to my cycle this time I got a severe stomach pain nearly an hour in the night during sleep. It was about three days of periods and stopped. Again after two days I started to bleed in drops occasionally and could feel a discomfort in my abdomen every nights. Mild pain in my stomach prevails but I could not exactly feel the spot of pain. Kindly suggest me way to do as am left with confusions about Wats happening within me. Pls do help me. Am panic to consult a doctor in person and explain this.
Hello sir, I got my periods on 30 April n got fresh on 5 may BT yesterday my periods started again after 4 days of fresh. N the flow as normal like asusal. I am afraid please give me any suggestion.
Polycystic ovarian cyst disease (PCOD)
It is a disease characterized by multiple small cysts in the ovaries. The ovary is enlarged and it produces excessive amounts of androgen and estrogenic hormones, this condition is also called as polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Causes - hereditary / genetic disease (family history of someone with condition), overactive adrenal glands can also produce excess androgens and causes pcod, obesity can aggravate pcod, excess insulin may cause high androgen levels and causes pcod.
Irregular menses / delayed / heavy periods.
Weight gain and difficulty in losing weight.
Pimples, oily skin, dandruff, thinning of hair, hairfall.
Excessive hair growth on the face, chest, back.
Heart disease (high blood pressure, high cholesterol)
Weight gain and trouble losing weight.
Depression, mood swings.
1) do regular exercise - exercise for 45 minutes, walking, jogging and aerobic exercise are great exercise that people can do.
2) eat healthy and balanced diet - it includes lots of vegetables, fruits, nuts, beans and whole grains, brown rice. Limit foods that are high in saturated fat, such as meats, cheese and fried foods. Avoid dairy products, red meat, sugary foods and drinks.
(select what you eat from the following food groups -
Vegetables - carrots, peas, broccoli, lettuce, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, onions, cauliflower, celery, spinach.
Cereals - barley, oats, whole wheat, brown rice, multigrain bread.
Pulses - yellow and green moving, chana dal, beans, whole pulses.
Dairy products - skimmed or toned milk, tofu, paneer, yogurt.
Nuts - walnuts, almonds, flaxseeds).
3) control weight - losing weight may help to get your hormones in balance and regulate your menstrual cycle these are the main part of the treatment for pcod.
4) treatment of hirsutism or acne.
5) restoration of regular menstrual cycle, restoration of fertility.
Homeopathic treatment for polycystic ovarian syndrome is very safe and free from any side effects. Homeopathy focuses on treating and curing the root cause of disease. Here are some homeopathic remedies for pcod -
1) sepia - menses are irregular (sometimes too late and scanty or too early and profuse) + bearing down pains from back to abdomen + a ball like sensation in the inner parts + yellowish or greenish leucorrhea + irritable and indifferent temperament.
2) pulsatilla - menses are late and scanty + thirstless and takes little water + mild, gentle and yeilding temperament + changeable moods + suited to young girls in whom the problem starts at puberty.
3) natrum mur - irregular and suppressed menstrual cycles + beneficial for women with difficulty in conception due to pcod + aversion to heat of sun and craving for extra salt in the diet + reserved minded + symptoms gets worse when sympathy offered.
Hii I am 22 year old married woman. I want to get pregnant and my husband and me make sex last 25 day's. But when we get sex unfortunately sperm get out from vagina even when I sleep in right way (teeth ke bal. And I didn't get pregnant soo. Please help or give some suggestions.
Vulvar cancer is an invasive and cancerous growth, which occurs in the vulva (the external vaginal or reproductive tract opening in females). The main types of vulvar cancer include:
- Squamous cell carcinoma: This condition gives rise to abnormal growths that generally originate from the most common forms of skin cells known as squamous cells. They are characterized by open sores, scaly red patches, elevated growths with a depression in the centre or warts which might crust or bleed. They can cause disfiguring and sometimes can prove to be fatal if their growth is allowed.
- Melanoma: This is a form of cancer that is known to develop cells that contain pigment called melanocytes. It is one of the most dangerous forms of cancer and is more commonly found in women.
- Basal cell carcinoma: Basal cell carcinoma contributes to around 1- 2% of vulvar cancer. This form of cancer tends to be slow-growing lesions on the labia majora (external large vulvar folds), but is capable of occurring anywhere else on the vulva. The behaviour bears resemblance to basal cell cancers that occur in other locations. Their growth is local and the risk of deep invasion or metastasis (spreading of cancer) is low. Treatment of basal cell carcinoma involves excision. However, these types of lesions tend to recur if they are not removed completely.
Symptoms of vulvar cancer include:
- Itching, bleeding or burning sensation on the vulva that is not relieved.
- Occurrence of skin changes such as rashes or warts, on the vulva.
- Pain in pelvis, particularly during sex or urination.
- Changes in skin colour of the vulva (abnormally red or white).
- Lumps, ulcers or sores that occur on the vulva which does not subside
Treatment options of vulvar cancer include:
1. Surgery: This is the most common form of treatment wherein, the cancer is removed without affecting the sexual function of the woman. Some of the surgical procedures include:
- Laser Surgery
- Wide local excision (small portion of the cancerous tissue)
- Radical local excision (removing a major portion of benign tissues as well)
- Ultrasonic surgical aspiration (tumour is broken into small pieces using fine vibrations)
- Vulvectomy (removal of all or part of vulva)
2. Radiation Therapy: This treatment procedure involves using radiations such as X-rays to target and destroy the cancer cells. The two forms of radiation therapy are external radiation therapy and internal radiation therapy.
3. Chemotherapy: This form of treatment uses oral administration or injection of chemicals into the veins so that the growth of cancerous cells is stopped, either by elimination of the cells or by prohibiting cell division.
I was got pregnant in January of this year. And I was pregnant for 40 days but suddenly on 6th february I had menses. Now I want to pregnant again. I had menses in march also but 7 days late from usual date. It is possible for me to get pregnant again and what kind of precautions I have to taken to get pregnant. Kindly guide.
I am 47 years old female. My periods are regular. All my blood parameters are normal including thyroid level. Now a days I feel my body feels hot but no fever. At the same time I feel cold also. I also have become emotional very often even for silly reasons. Will any medicine help.
1. Skin infection, most skin infection flourish inside folds of wet skin.
Treatment: antifungal skin ointment, in sever cases oral medication.
Eye and ear infection.
Conjunctivitis: inflammation of the conjuctiva, caused by bacterial infection.
Red or pink eyes
Yellowish discharge from eyes
Treatment: course of antibiotic and lubricants eye drop.
Hi i am Suffering from stabbing pain in rectum since last 6 yrs. It generally starts with menstruation but lasts upto 15th day. Painful urination and painful defecation. Previously drs suspected it as endometriosis. After the diagnostic tests Dr. s said its not endometriosis. laparoscopy done twice, mri scan done thrice and colonoscopy also. Nothing has detected. But still am suffering from the pain. It made my life miserable. Pls help me.
The batch flower remedies contain the life force of plant. The healing property within a flower may therefore be considered to be the outlet of the life force of that plant. They act not by attacking the disease but by flooding our bodies with the beautiful vibrations of our higher nature, in the presence disease melt away as a snow in sunshine!
**it is always recommended to consult a specialised homeopath before you go for medication. None of these medicines should be taken without professional advice.
Emotional group flower remedies:
Rock rose, mimulus, aspen, red chestnut.
Cerato, gentian, gorse, wild oat.
3. A lack of interest in the world around:
Clematis, honeysuckle, wild rose, olive.
Water voilet, heather
5. Over sensitive to others:
Agrimony, centaury, walnut
6. Generally despondent or in despair:
Larch, pine, elm, sweet chestnut.
Super Fact of the Day: You can lose up to 1.3 kgs a month, just by fidgeting! (350 calories per day)!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!