Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kishore
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. KishoreYour feedback matters!
Helo doctor. My right hand fracture below the small finger. Wat foods I have to eat nd suggest some advice.
My wife is suffering from back pain especially when she bents so doctor suggested d3 plus (2 times a day) myospaz (2 times a day) for 20 days & lumia 60k (weekly 1) so I want to know if there is any side effects & why doctor suggested these medicine?
I am 64 years old and working in senior management position. I have been suffering from lower back pain. I have done physio therapy and regularly doing exercise but pain continues especially while getting up fro bed in the morning or getting up from chair after sitting for sometime.
I suffered a backache or a twist below the neck Its painful and I can not sleep in a correct posture What to do?
I have severe back pain, what may be re reasons, while I am doing some exercises continuously for some days then the pain will not be for some days and when I leave exercises the pain will start again.
I have heavy pain in my index finger from 5days and also some pain in my right hands thumb it has turned totally red with pain so what should I do?
I have used most of anti dandruff shampoo but still I am suffering from dandruff problem. Sometimes it disappear for few days and suddenly its back what should I do?
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!