Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kishor PanditYour feedback matters!
There are many treatments available to combat the aging effects of the sun, from creams to peels to lasers. Plus, reducing the signs of sun damage can reduce your risk of developing skin cancer.
The sun and the years take their toll on your skin. Photo ageing is often the first sign that your skin has been damaged, but such repeated exposure can also lead to skin cancer. Luckily, many of the treatments for photo ageing not only restore skin youthful appearance, they also reduce your risk for developing skin cancers and pre cancers.
There are many non-surgical options offered to people who would like to look younger.
1) Creams – Sunscreens, Retinoids.
2) Injectables – Such as Dermal Fillers, Muscle Relaxers.
3) Skin Surface Treatments – Including Chemical Peels and Dermaroller / Micro Needling.
4) Laser, IPL and other heat treatments.
If you don’t wear a sunscreen every day, today is the day to start. Daily application of sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher- whether on its own, or in a moisturizer – will prevent additional damage to your skin. Also, studies have shown that daily use of sunscreen can actually reduce the existing number of actinic keratoses – abnormal skin eruptions or pre cancers that can lead to skin cancer.
Retinoids have been a breakthrough discovery for the treatment of photo aged skin. Synthetic derivatives of Vitamin A, they can improve discoloration of the skin, degeneration of elastic tissue, and fine wrinkling by enhancing naturally occurring production of collagen and elastic fibers. In addition to giving skin back its youthful appearance, retinoids can inhibit tumor growth, decrease inflammation, and enhance the immune system. Continuing use of retinoids can reduce the number and size of actinic keratoses. Currently, two retinoids are available for treatment of photo ageing: (1) Tretinoin (2) Tazarotene. Note that retinoids can irritate the skin and cause dryness and photo sensitivity – an extreme sensitivity to the sun. They are available by prescription only.
Lunch Time Lifts
The “Lunch Time Face Lift” promises a younger, better-looking you with no surgery, no general anaesthetic and no down time. While “Lunch Time” and “Face Lift” may be a bit of a stretch, these days it’s increasingly possible to take a few years off your face in a day clinic without the expense, pain and temporary disappearance from public life associated with surgery.
INJECTABLES Dermal / Skin Fillers
Filling substances are injected under facial skin to round out contours and correct wrinkles, furrows and hollows. A number of substances are currently used as fillers, including bovine collagen, hyaluronic acid, polymer implants, and the patient’s own (autologous) fat. To maintain the effects of bovine collagen and autologous fat, the procedure needs to be repeated periodically.Many of these treatments can be used in conjunction with one another to produce younger-looking. It is important to consult with a licensed dermatologist to discuss treatment options, as many of these treatments can cause damage in inexperienced hands
Rather than just smoothing or tightening skin, they can change the facial profile to a more youthful one.
Hyaluronic acid is now more popular. Hyaluronic acid lasts 6-12 months – although treating areas of the face that move less will last longer those that move more, such as the lips – and you tend to get better results with each treatment. There’s evidence that hyaluronic acid injections can also have a more permanent anti-ageing effect by stimulating collagen growth.
Botulinum toxin A temporarily paralyses muscles when injected. This prevents the skin above from creasing up and causing wrinkles. It only works on so-called expression lines, such as frown (vertical) lines and surprise (horizontal) lines on the forehead, smoothing them and preventing them from becoming more pronounced. The effects take a few days to kick in, and initially last a few months – longer after continued treatment.Read more…
Liquid Face Lift / Liquid Facial
Combined use of botulinum toxin A and dermal fillers is called a Liquid Face Lift / Liquid Facial.
Acid, such as glycolic acid, lactic acid or trichloracetic acid, is applied to the skin and exfoliates the top layer of skin, causing dead skin cells to peel off. At stronger concentrations, new tighter skin forms as collagen production is stimulated in response to the wounding. It helps reducing fine lines, small scars, discoloration and sun damaged skin. The stronger the peel, the more dramatic and longer-lasting the results – stronger peels (concentrations of more than 30%) are better left to medical professionals rather than beauticians.
The benefits can last for two years for stronger peels, although it depends on the strength of acid used (which determines how deep the peel is). These days a course of several milder peels, rather than one strong peel, is common. Milder peels may require top-up peels every few months.Read more…
Dermaroller / Micro Needling
Dermarollers are used for a treatment process called micro-needling or skin needling. It is a form of collagen induction therapy. The actual dermaroller is made up of a small, solid wheel attached to a little stick that propels it backwards and forwards across your face in small sections. The roller is covered with hundreds of minuscule ‘micro-medical’ needles that penetrate the skin, creating lots of tiny micro injuries.Read more…
Intense Pulsed Light
Intense pulsed light, commonly abbreviated as IPL, is a technology used by medical practitioners to perform various skin treatments including hair removal and photo rejuvenation. The technology utilizes a broad spectrum light source, with a general spectral range of 515 to 1200 nm. Various cutoff filters are commonly used to filter out lower frequencies and narrow this spectrum to target specific structures and chromophores. Because of the broad spectrum of the IPL light source they are unique, as opposed to lasers, in the ability to filter the light spectrum to target various chromophores in the skin
My last period was on 27 September. Today Nov 1 I still didn't get my periods. My nipples r hurting so badly. I had intercourse on October 17th. M I pregnant?
Which fruits to be eaten during pregnancy? Please give the list of same as well as what type of foods?
Sir, I had sex with my gf 3 weeks ago. Her period date was last 15th dec but she still don't have yet. The pregnancy test report shows negative results two times. What should we do.
My husband is not having interest to do sex. So I planed him to give daily one one tablet of dabur shilajit gold in mixing food. Without knowing him. By taking this tablet. Any harmful effect is there ?
Hello. I am 23. My periods was due on 24th but I dint get my periods, however my periods are quite regular and some times there is a delay of periods by a week also. So I am still expecting my periods by this month end. But I am traveling on 1st of april and have a lot of traveling to do till 7th april. I was thinking about delaying my periods till 7th. A lot of my friends told me that it is safe that once in blue moon we take medicine to delay the periods. But in my mind there is a great deal of hesitation, I have never done anything to go against nature till date and I feel delaying periods for 7-10 days may harm me. What should I do? Please provide me a good guidance regarding this. Thank you.
Nasal allergies are very common and as a result, not taken seriously by most people. In most cases you patiently withstand the coughing and sneezing, which might last for an entire day and in the process might inadvertently damage your health by choosing to ignore it for the time being.
Here are some of the commonly experienced nasal allergies and what you should do to get relief from them:
- Runny or stuffy nose: The best option is to just avoid allergy triggers. For example, if pollen is your allergen, then avoid going out during the times pollen count when it is reported to be high. Or, if animals make you sneeze, then make sure to have your hands washed and clothes changed after playing with them. Do not over use decongestant sprays at all. If these symptoms persist for more than half a week, then it's time to seek your doctor's advice.
- Uncontrollable Sneezing: Again, the best option is to avoid; but in many cases, it becomes difficult for you to avoid the allergen. In those cases, try antihistamine. If that doesn't work, then you can also go for a nasal steroid spray, but again, make sure to not overuse it.
- Post Nasal Drip: Usually, you unconsciously swallow your mucus. But, if the mucus quantity increases, it becomes thicker and results in post-nasal drip. It isn't much common, but you can practically feel the mucus dripping into your throat from the back of the nose. It can result in a lumpy feeling in the throat and can cause irritation. You can try drinking more fluids and using a nasal spray to reduce the mucus quantity. If that doesn't work, then it's time to seek advice from your doctor.
- Eyes that itch: Watery eyes that itch are annoying companions of nose allergy and though they might not be a serious hazard for the eyes, you cannot ignore them. Try wearing sunglasses when you go out into a reportedly high-pollen-count weather. It might be a better option to forego contact lenses; they can escalate the entire eye-itching problem. If it becomes too itchy, you can place a cold washcloth over your eyes.
Testing an Allergy: Allergy testing is commonly done by by skin prick test, in order to diagnose the allergens. Once, the allergens are diagnosed, immunotherapy can be started, which will help in improving the symptoms of and in many cases, it provides complete cure.
Hi, im 19 years old female. I had sex without protection but my bf did not ejaculate inside vagina. I took contraceptive pills after around 70 hours. After 10 days I had a period kinda a thing but it was just for a single days. And the flow was very light. But my periods cycle was about to come. And now I think my periods are missed. Am I pregnant? What I can do now because I can not share this thing to anyone.
If you are concerned about your heart’s health, it is important for you to make some dietary modifications. Simple changes in your everyday diet may offer benefits, which help in preventing future heart problems. If you suffer from high blood pressure or high cholesterol or have atrial fibrillation.
Here are some tips regarding the best diet for protecting your heart:
- Believe in the food hype: Having healthy meals is certainly beneficial and makes a big difference to your heart health. Consuming meals which contain vegetables, grains, low fat dairy and lean meat will allow you to live a longer and healthier life.
- Avoid crash diets: A crash diet may be effective, if you want to fit in a dress within one month. However, for improving your heart health, undertaking different fad diets is not useful. Meals in which a certain type of nutrients such as carbohydrates or fats are ruled out are not beneficial as well. You should have a sensible approach towards your diet and focus on food products such as vegetables, whole grains and lean meat.
- Do not overeat: Overeating will lead to weight gain and commonly, many people get heart attack after taking a big meal.
- Eat less salt: You should consume less amount of salt in your diet and do not eat more than one teaspoon of salt a day. Avoid any food item which contains high amounts of sodium. Salt is responsible for increasing blood pressure.
- Limit your intake of alcohol and caffeine: In case you suffer from atrial fibrillation, you should avoid caffeine and any other stimulant as they tend to trigger the symptoms. You must drink moderately as consuming more than one drink a day increases your risks of having heart problems.
- Choose meat wisely: You should avoid red meat, which contains large amount of saturated fats as these are not good for the heart. You should choose the leanest cuts of meats and trim all fat from it. You should opt for cuts such as flank, rump roast, tenderloin and sirloin. Pork tenderloin, chicken and turkey breast are other alternatives.
- Add fish to your diet: Fish is essential for improving your heart health. Try to avoid having deep fried fish and choose grilled fish or roasted fish, which are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Consume fishes like tuna, salmon, trout and sardines.
You should also add whole grains to your diet. They are effective in controlling blood sugar and lower the chances of diabetes. Hence, the risks of heart diseases are less if you do not have diabetes. Whole grains also help with weight loss, which is beneficial for the heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi Ma'am/SIr I need a query for my brother's wife. Actually she is 28th. Her tube has blocked and her wight gone more then 110. I want to know which surgery is best for her. We are realy disappointed with many doctor who said we can do etc. Please suggest me better option which we gave baby.
What are symptoms of pregnancy after intercourse and after hoe many days of intercourse symptoms start?
I am 18 years old. I wanna know is it possible to have sex without getting pregnant and without the use of condoms or protections? If so, how and when is it the best time?
I am 25 year old. I got married 4 months ago. In these 4 months I got my periods only 2 times. Please help me am very much worried about irregular periods.
Watermelon can really help in various health conditions but let us know these 8 #health #benefits of #watermelon.
Boosts #immune system
Helps in #energy #production
Helps prevent #cancer
Rich in #antioxidants
Improves #eye #sight
Promotes #weight #loss
Improves #heart #health
#lowers #blood pressure
I am joita, 22 years old. Unmarried. Few days back After my period stopped we had intercourse (unprotected) within 3 days of period stopped. And then that night I took ipill as the sex was not planned. And after 4 days again my period happened (gap between periods are maximum of 7 days). And yesterday it stopped. But today I found brownish blood traces. Is everything alright? Please help as soon as possible.
If you have a healthy pregnancy, there’s no reason why you and your partner can not have sex. You would not hurt your baby by making love.
There are, however, some circumstances where you may have to be careful about having sex.
If you’ve had any bleeding or spotting in early pregnancy, your doctor may advise you not to have sex until you reach 14 weeks. Your doctor may say it is best not to have sex for the rest of your pregnancy if you have:
- a history of cervical weakness
- a low-lying placenta (placenta praevia)
- had heavy bleeding
- had a vaginal infection
It is advisable to consult your gynecologist if you have a doubt ask your gynecologist. Your doctor is the best person to advise in such matters.