Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kishor KarleYour feedback matters!
My dad who is 55 years old and has inaguinal hernia. A doctor advised him to treat it surgically. But is it correct to cure it surgically or not? can you advise me properly?
I am having normal skin type please suggest any good face wash that will not harm my skin and moisturise it well. Any face wash or any soap.
Hello, I'm 22 years old male and I'm facing knee pain since last 2 months please tell me what should I do for it?
Hi, my lips are getting dry day by day and my bad habit is to peel off the dried lips skin with my finger is there is any problem for my lips when I peel off and how to avoid dryness of lips and preventions to be taken please give me a suggestions.
My stomach is upset from many days. Now suffering from gastric from 10 days. Please suggest treatment.
Hi, I changed my location from one home to another home. After changing when I am washing face day by day it's getting black. Can you please help me on this.
I feel dizziness when I am lying on bed and have cold from so many days. So where I have to go for checkup.
I have so much dark circle on my face, and I use so many cream and homeopathic treatment. But no result. So please tell me what I do.
I had a full moustache but now one side of the moustache stopped growing hair. It looks very weird. Would be glad for a solution.
I want to gain weight. I do not have much appetite. I only eat well if the food is really good in taste. Anything less than that is only used to eradicate my hunger. Not fill my stomach. Also I do not have easy access to very tasty foods. What should I do?
Healing benefits of saffron
The benefits and medicinal properties of this highly priced spice, make it a valuable culinary ingredient worldwide. Modern research suggests that saffron can be used as an aphrodisiac, diaphoretic [to cause sweating], carminative [ to prevent gas] and to bring on mensuration. Some other benefits are mentioned hereunder:
1. Protects against cancer: saffron contains a dark orange, water soluble carotene called crocin, which is responsible for much of saffron's golden color. Crocin has been found to trigger apoptosis [ programmed cell death] in a number of different types of human cancer cells, leukemia, ovarian carcinoma, colon adenocarcinoma, and soft tissue sarcoma. Researchers in mexico who have been studying saffron extract have discovered that saffron and its active components display an ability to inhibit human malignant cells. Not only does the spice inhibit cells that have become cancerous, but it has no such effect on normal cells and actually stimulates their formation and that of lymphocytes [immune cells that help destroy cancer cells].
2. Promotes learning and memory retention: recent studies have also demonstrated that saffron extract, specifically its crocin, is useful in the treatment of age related mental impairment. In japan, saffron is encapsulated and used in the treatment of parkinson’s disease, memory loss and inflammation.
3. In delayed puberty: in under developed girls, saffron has an overall stimulant effect. A pinch of saffron crushed in a table spoon of milk is useful to stimulate hormones and bring about desired effect.
4. To increase vitality: in low libido saffron aids as a sexual stimulant and can be consumed in a dose of a pinch in a glass of milk at bed time.
5. In patchy baldness: saffron mixed in liquorice and milk makes an effective topical application to induce hair growth in alopecia.
6. Protection against cold: saffron is a stimulant tonic and very effective to treat cold and fever; saffron mixed in milk and applied over the forehead quickly relieves cold.
7. Food additives: saffron is an excellent replacement for synthetic food additives- for eg: instead of fd and c yellow no 5: a synthetic food coloring agent that is a very common allergy trigger, saffron’s glorious yellow could be an acceptable hypoallergenic choice.
With these benefits known to us, this culinary treasure has to be used and especially in the winter months. Here are some serving ideas:
1. For a wonderful marinade for fish, add saffron threads, garlic and thyme to vinegar.
2. Use saffron to give cakes, pastries and cookies a buttery golden hue and a rich aroma.
3. Cook biryanis with saffron combined with cloves, cinnamon, indian bay leaves and nutmeg for a memorable treat.
4. Crush a tiny piece of saffron into a glass of champagne or sparkling apple cider and turn the drink into a golden elixir.
5. Coffee spiced with saffron and cardamom is a soothing and heart healthy drink.
6. Add saffron and cinnamon to whole milk or yogurt and honey for a simple version of the famous indian yogurt drink, lassi.
Saffron as a spice, is generally regarded as safe, however it is not recommended during pregnancy and nursing. It also must also be pointed that large doses i. E. More than 1 or 2 table spoons can be toxic, although saffron poisoning is very rare.
I am 23 years old. And suffering from teeth sensitive how I get rid off. Fastly. And also whit the teeth. please give me a help full tips.
I have oily skin mostly around nose area. Can you tell me any medicine or ointment to get rid of that?
I m 20 years old and I have hydrosill from last 5 year. I also have a sore throat from last year. Now a days I m also getting disturb from night fall. It happen frequently 7-8 times in montth.
hi, I have been having melasma problem nose and check I am doing many treatment but there is no result.
Eyes are a major attraction of your face and if it is covered with dark circles, beauty is lost as the face looks dull, tried. Insufficient sleep, hereditary traits, dehydration, lack of nutrients, kidney, liver problems are common causes behind it. A healthy nutritious diet filled with vitamins a, c, k, e vitamins help to get rid of dark circles.
Vitamin a -- this nutrient supply helps to get rid of dark circles, antiaging affects on skin. Antioxidant in food rich i.e Vitamin A promotes proper digestion, flushing of toxins from the system and cures liver, kidney problems. Carrots, spinach, puplmpkin, eggs, dried apricot, papaya, mango, peecha, sweet potato these all conrains vitamin a.
Vitamin k __ it heals damaged capillaries, arteries and increase blood circulation. Spinach, dried basil leaves, turnip, cabbage, cucumber, prunes, coriander leaves, spring onion contains vitamin k.
Vitamin c __ vitamin c removes free radicles, toxins from system. Mustard, papaya, hot chilli, kiwi strawberries, cabbage, oranges.
Vitamin e __it help to regulate vitamin a in body. It protect your skin from tanning, pollution, dust, side effects of medication. Spinach, asparagus, mango, sunflower seeds, olives.
Have these nutritious and healthy diet food to get rid of dark circles.