Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kishor K ShahYour feedback matters!
It was brilliant experience. Dr Shah quite understanding n comfortable to talk with.
Confidence is a state where you know and understand yourself enough to put forth your thoughts and actions without being bothered or shot down by people around you. Yet, there are various situations that create a less than stellar performance in the confidence game. Many times, we end up behaving in a way that points to low confidence and self-esteem. While body language plays a huge role here, words and phrases also matter. So what are the confidence killing words and phrases that you need to ban from your life? Take a look at this list!
- Just: This single word can undermine your intentions and make things seem less casual than they actually are. Sometimes, we get intimidated by the person or the situation and end up down playing things by saying, I was just thinking about it like this.
- I am no expert: When you start a sentence by tearing yourself down, you are putting yourself up for rejection.
- What if: While a 'what if' may be a good idea in particularly trying situations where you are faced with a person who may be in panic or anxiety, this is not a good phrase to use at work and in life, in general. It shows that you have not thought of the option properly.
- I cannot: This single phrase can demolish relationships, both personal and professional within a matter of seconds. Nothing says you do not own your domain more than this phrase. When you say you can't or you cannot, you are effectively giving up and handing over control to someone else which is a downward spiral as far as your confidence goes.
- Like, so: Unless you are starring in a chick flick, we would recommend that you stop using this fluffy and light weight phase, 'that is like, so cool'. Yes, it may be cool, but saying it is cool, will more than suffice. When you use phrases like these, you are basically telling the world that you do not take yourself seriously enough to talk like a serious person.
- Exclamations: Using exclamations at the end of thanks or any other word, can show that you were not confident of getting the task done. Be grateful, but do not make it sound like relief.
- Sense: 'Am I making sense' or nonsense are words that you need to send away from your vocabulary, as they denote a low sense of confidence and also show that you do not have confidence in the people around you.So get into a more confident mode by removing these seven words and phrases from your life.
Hello my name is richa shukla. I am 24 years old. My period date was 15 april but I take regestrone two times a day to delay periods from april 12 to april 20 and from april 15 to april 22 I have sex with my husband and I take two unwanted 72 tablets with in this period of time. But my period came on 30 april but it is less than usual and it came during day but absent in night and it lasts only in 3 days. What is this? Is there is any problem or any pregnancy?
I am having itching sensation inside my vagina during night, and I can feel few rashes, when I put my fingers inside. I maintain hygiene, and keep my vagina absolutely clean by washing overtime with water. Pls suggest medicines to cure the vaginal itching and rashes.
She is married, 4 years ago she got operated & her tube got blocked because her baby egg got stuck in tube. After all that she is not able to conceive. Did many test all report are normal. What we do?
SUSTEN SR 400mg for getting periods twice a day orally can I eat 800 mg in one day.what are the side effects will it cause over bleeding read in net that these pills are also taken vaginally.
I am 27 i'm suffering from pcod and I have pigmentation on my face around my neck under arms and inner thigh.
But when I test by card it came as positive but next day my period came my husband is not here also he went abroad.
I have 2 fibroids (size 2.5 cm and 1.5 cm)so I wanna to ask is there any possibility of get rid off dis problem by doing yoga.
Dear sir/mam My girlfriend has been facing her periods now a days but the problem is that she goes 7-8 time in a day with a lot of pain. Earlier she had to go only 3-4 time over a day. So now I want to ask you that is it there any sexual problem or something else. Plzzzz write to me thanks.
I think my vagina is smelling for which my hubby do not try it in his mouth. What should I do for it.
I.E. POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN DISEASE.
The prevalence of Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD) in the Indian subcontinent is very high and significantly linked to irregular menstrual cycle (1). It is the primary cause of menstrual dysfunction in 75% of women. In the US 21% of pre menopausal women are affected (2).
Symtoms / Blood Reports
The symptoms include amenorrhoea, presence of cyst in ovaries, hirsutism, obesity and infertility (3). Polycystic ovaries are due to incomplete follicular development or failure of ovulation. Women with the syndrome have at least seven times the risk of myocardial infarction and ischaemic heart disease than other women, and by age 40, 40% will have type 2 diabetes or impaired glucose tolerance.
The common cases we see in clinics are often only with amenorrhoea and obesity. The cyst in itself on sonography has multiple follicles.The hormonal levels are frequently normal. Important levels are FSH, LH, DHEAS, Testosterone. The FSH / LH ratio is important.
Why take treatment for PCOD?
There are many reasons why one should seek treatment –
The cysts sometimes grow rapidly and can cause pressure on adjoining organs. They can burst causing acute abdomen and emergency.
They hamper the function of the ovaries and affect menstruation, ovulation etc
They cause sterility and difficulties in conception
They cause hirsutism and obesity
Latest research shows that they may be a pre-diabetic state
WHY HOMOEOPATHY for PCOD?
Though there is some treatment in allopathy for PCOD it is not comprehensive. Intake of hormonal medicines is not advised in young girls.
The cysts are recurrent and hence occur even after operations.
Cases diagnosed early are completely treatable, with sonographies showing complete regression.
Treatment with homeopathic medicines results in ovarian functions returning back to normal.
How does a homeopath view and treat PCOD?
For a homeopath, a cyst is a harmless extra growth in the body. Most of the time these extra growths can be reduced. In others they can be treated so that the functionality is maintained.
The objective of treating PCOD is different according to the age and needs of the patient. In young girls the only objective is to get regular menses. Regular menses also means that ovulation is intact. In elder women the treatment will depend upon the need to conceive. If the woman wants to have a child, then treatment would be prolonged, as we need to make menses regular and ovulation mature. If there is no need to conceive, as she either already has a child and/or does not want more, the objective would only be to get menses regular. Regular menses also means good health and hence treatment should be undertaken.
It is thus important for the homeopath to set objectives for each patient.
The most important medicine that should be a part of treatment is Thuja. Many patients have hypertension or haemorrhagic cysts and Tuberculinum is required. Other remedies indicated .
I WILL DISCUSS REMEDIES IN NEXT TIP.