Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hi im 40 years old I have done ivf test 1st spt and after that I have a physical issue I have a fever and paining body so what I do I call my doctor he told me come 14th of spt. So what I do.
Follow principle of ICE.
I mean ice pack application. C stands for compressions and E stands for elevation of painful part.
For pain relief take only paracetamol sos.
Even single tab of pain killer can damage kidneys.
Alcoholic should avoid pain killer.
In case APD,even single tab of pain can cause gastric bleeding.
Better use local ointment for pain relief.
In new pain or unusual pain,better to consult your doctor.
I am suffering from right knee mild pain when walking especially climbing stairs visited doctor had xray and mri scan as per the report the following are the observations mild thickening of the proximal half of the medial collateral ligament discoid configuration of lateral meniscus with subtle grade II signalchanges involving the posterior horns of the lateral and medial menisci mild irregularity of the articular surface of the patella doctor advised me to take KONDRO-OD tablets for 5 months please suggest if anything I can do for improvement thank you sir
My father age 75 years suffering from full body joint pain. severe pain in joints all over the body symptoms developed since last two weeks. He is psoriasis patient and taking medicines since last 10-15 years. Weight is loosing rapidly and now has only 52 kg. He was of 75 kgs before some years. He has difficulty in sitting, walking and moving. November mild ischemic brain stroke attack made me worry. I want to ask why he is suffering from body ache and why he is rapidly loosing his weight?
In body there is very much pains my eyes are paining so much my head is not working properly so please sir give me a sagetion.
I'm suffering from body pains from last 1 week. I can't sleep also. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am 24 year old female suffering from thyroid and irregular periods from 2 years or more my weight is increased to 130 kgs and in very proportionate body shape what should I do to get in shape reduce weight and get rid of thyroid problems permanently? I am also facing body pain, breathing problem and more because of it.
Hello Doctor! I am feeling too much of heaviness in my chest and it keeps shifting left, right and centre. I have full body pain also. Please suggest.
Problem with sleeping while totally exhausted. Wanna sleep but couldn't because of body pain. Please suggest some sleeping remedies.
My friend is working at a computer shop. So he want to look into computer screen most time. Now he feel body pain and his eye sight is decreased. What he want to do to become healthy?
I am 26 year old female and I feel many times hand pain. I have used many times pain relief cream but some time relief only. So please tell me, what should I do now?
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.