Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kirti PawarYour feedback matters!
My wife of 65 yrs. Old used to have fever (99.00 to 99.5) daily between 6.00 PM to 11.00 PM. Rest of the day remained normal with in 98.6 F. What should we do? Please help me.
Sir, I am suffering from a lot kind of symptoms, such as. I am losing too much of semen during urination, Low blood pressure Dizziness Balance problem Difficulty concentrating Pale face Weakness with everyday tasks of play Increased thirst Abnormal heartbeat Sleep issues Heat exposure Dehydration Eating causes diarrhoea I don't know what should I eat in my everyday diet. I am fetching from this kind of problems in my everyday life, I am so tired I don't know which kind of treatment I need .sometimes it feels like that I am dying. I do not know which department doctor should I be treated with. Please suggest me because I need urgent treatment. Or is it necessary to do MRI for this.
I have rashes on my hands and legs in the night. What should I do? I also have some other allergy problems.
Sir I am 23 years old. I have faced itching problem. When I bath then some time no problem after few minutes the problem is starting. Last few days I face tha problem.
I am feeling very weak during intercourse. I feel no excitement though. Even I am having abnormal ejaculation.
What are the causes of severe headache. From the Last one week I'm suffering. Please tell me the solution.
Sir my lover want to suck my penis .shall we enjoy .and for she don't have any HIV diseases .for me also don't have any problems like HIV .while we enjoy like sucking .did we get HIV r AIDS sir. Plzz help me.
Every morning when cleaning my throat, blood is coming 2or3 drops every morning from past 1 month please tell me what is the reason behind this.
The summer heat can be unforgiving at times, especially with the humidity levels on the increase. As you sweat more in summers, water from the body is lost rapidly which may create complications if it is not replenished. Thus foods that contain more water should be emphasized on in hot weather to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
It is also recommended to keep meals light so as not to stress the digestive system too much. The meals that you may enjoy during the scorching summer can be any or all of the following. Read on:
- Fruit salad: Combine various fruits like mangoes, apples and grapes in a salad and eat it during your snack breaks. The fruits provide your body with various macronutrients that boost your immune system and also do not put much stress on the digestive system.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk is a drink that is made from curd and various spices like curry leaves and cumin powder are added to it. The drink provides the body with calcium and soothes and boosts the digestive system to prevent various indigestion related problems. It has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Sattu: Sattu is made from roasted gram flour and is a very good source of protein and energy for the body. Sattu contains insoluble fiber which is good for your digestive system. It also helps in cooling the body from the summer heat and fortifies the body with various vitamins to keep you healthy.
- Chickpea salads: Chickpeas mixed with sliced cucumber, onions and various spices can make a wonderful salad for the summer season. Add a tinge of lemon juice to the mix and throw in some diced cheese to make it more satiating. Chickpeas are a good source of protein and manganese which are beneficial for that are beneficial for the body.
- Stir fried vegetables : Vegetables are a good source of fiber and various vitamins which are essential for a healthy body. They do not contain much calories so you may eat them guilt free. You may also pair them with brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to the mix.