Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran Mavade
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran MavadeYour feedback matters!
I feel light head sometimes near fainting feeling. But I did some test echogram ,ckrm ,crp, cbc , kidney , liver function test ,thyroid function test. Chest xray ,sinus xray. All test came back prefect. But I get pain on top of my head sometimes on nose. Sometimes I feel like pressure in my ear and head and nose. We I bend over I feel pressure in ears and head. What's the cause of that.
My age is 24 and my height is 170 but my bad habit is to do lot of time masturbation so my weight is only 59 kg. So I want get any solution for these problem. Hindi are more preferable to me for communication.
I am 23 year old boy. I having itches on my private parts of more than one month. I have used itch guard. But no relief. Plz suggests me which oil ment has to be use.
Why is my erection smaller than it should be? Am I getting enough blood flow to my manhood? Why do I feel "softer" than usual, especially when I feel excited and aroused during sex? Can my partner tell? Is there any way to improve my staying power and stamina without drugs? And if so, HOW so?
Any of these questions sound familiar? If you are anything like tens of thousands of men (and women)! who have read our articles over the last year, the chances are, you have questions about erection size, and optimal sexual performance as well. The truth is, with so much myth, marketing hype and quite frankly, disinformation out there in the world of mens health and sexual optimization, it's NO surprise you may be confused.
In this article we take a look at 4 of the most common questions we get about erection size, and the best ways to enhance both your performance in bed, as well as your self - confidence. Curious to know more? Continue reading as we take a closer look below.
What is the easiest way to increase erection size and strength?
As far as questions go, this is the big one. (no pun intended)! The easiest way to enhance erection size is to optimize 2 lifestyle rituals. The first is your diet. And the second is your exercise routine, both male enhancement oriented exercises and equally as critical, more conventional cardiovascular exercises as well. Why Because your erection size is largely a function of blood flow. And blood flow is suppressed by a low nutrient based diet and a lack of cardiovascular exercise and inversely, improved by enhancing both.
What types of dietary changes are required?
The best way to "eat" yourself to a longer and stronger erection is actually to eat for longevity as well. Any diet that is focused on plant based nutrition, will have a positive effect on blood flow. Healthy fats from nuts, seeds, avocados and oily fish. Staying away from lots of sugar, processed meats and fats, and refined grains will help as well. The truth is, the same diet you may try before running a marathon, or doing a long distance sort of sport, is the same approach you'll want to try to lengthen and strengthen your erection as well!
Do PE oriented exercises work for increasing erection size?
Some do, absolutely. The best exercise for beginners is the jelq. This will help stress and stretch the spongy tissue in your penis to accommodate all the nutrient rich blood that dietary changes will bring. The more new tissue you create through "stretching" your anatomy, the fuller and harder you'll be able to get while erect.
In terms of stamina improvements? Kegel exercises, PC elevations and other techniques that work the PC muscle in the pelvic wall can be hugely helpful. Believe it or not, there are even exercises for avoiding urination for long periods of time that many believe can help "train" the sensitive nerves and physiology in your manhood to "resist" ejaculation for long periods of time. (I know a very well respected sex therapist who claims to have achieved great results with her clients using this approach)
Is there any MENTAL game involved in increasing erection size, and stamina?
Absolutely! The key is, relax during sex if you want a longer, stronger and harder erection. Why? When you are worried, you produce more cortisol, the stress hormone. Cortisol constricts your blood vessels, and causes all sorts of sexual dysfunction. On the other hand, a feeling of calm and confidence increases testosterone in a whole bunch of ways, and this will increase blood flow and your erection strength and length as a result!
Well my problem is that while having sex I came very fast not even 2 minutes only if I am drunk and to very high then it okay, so I hope you understood my problem because every time it's possible while having sex I could drink alcohol and I really don't want to , please help me.
If we mabtrustrate daily causes any problem for sex life in future am 25 years old, whats the regular size of pennis should be to satisfy the partner am worried abt that because my pennis size is 3 n half inches and my foreskin is tight I couldn't get it back what the problem is there any problem for sex life in future please suggest me doctors what to do.
Sir, mother has a problem of cervical and due to this she has severe pain from back to toe, since 1 month, she feels as the pain is running from place to place, mainly she has pain in joints. After late night it increases. Age - 36.
Sciatica is a neurological condition that mainly arises due to problems in the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is believed to be the largest nerve originating from the spinal nerves L4 to S3. It extends downward from the lower spine into the back of each leg (thighs) right down to the foot. The sciatic nerve acts as a connecting link between the spinal cord and the foot and the leg muscles. People with sciatica often experience a tingling sensation along with a shooting pain radiates downwards from the lower back (mostly the lumbar region) to the back of one of the legs. Some may also experience the sciatic pain down both the legs (rare).
Types of Sciatic Pain:
Sciatica that affects a person can be of two types depending on the severity of the associated symptoms
- Acute sciatic pain: In this case, a person experiences a sudden radiating pain which often heals by itself within a week or two. More than often, the pain is triggered by an injury to the spinal joints, nerves, or the disc.
- Chronic sciatic pain: This is a more serious condition where the pain may linger for long, often more than three months. The chronic sciatic pain may affect a person with severe Arthritis and nerve injury and damage.
Symptoms associated with Sciatica:
- One of the characteristic symptoms of Sciatica is a shooting pain that radiates from the lower back (often the lumbar) to the back of one (or both) of the legs.
- In some, the sciatic pain may result in weakness and a tingling sensation down the affected leg.
- A person with sciatica may find it difficult to move his/her foot and legs (restricts their movement).
- Some people may experience a shooting pain even while they are in a sitting position. In some others, the pain may be at its worst when a person is in a standing position.
- Sciatica can also trigger a hip pain.
What triggers sciatica and the associated symptoms?
- The disc is a protective shield that prevents any damage or injury to the vertebrae. A degenerative disc problem can interfere with the normal functioning of the disc triggering sciatica.
- Spondylolisthesis: In Spondylolisthesis, also known as a Slip Disc, a bone (mostly in the lumbar region) slips over the bone which is located just below it. People with prolonged and untreated spondylolisthesis are often known to suffer from sciatica.
- The sciatic pain can also affect a woman during her pregnancy.
- Lumbar spinal stenosis: This condition is is characterized by the spinal canal narrowing down in the lumbar region. Lumbar spinal stenosis exerts pressure on the sciatic nerve, giving rise to sciatica.
- A muscular strain or spasm in the buttocks can also be a contributing factor.
Proper management and prevention for sciatica are possible. One should be alert and consult a doctor in case they experience the associated symptoms or any discomfort. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!