Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran Kurtkoti
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran KurtkotiYour feedback matters!
Tulsi or the holy basil is known since ages to have health benefits, however with urbanization nuclear family living in compact flats the use of this very inexpensive super herb plant is reduced. Many also feel who will take care of plant give water to it every day. The fact is, our priority in life is to be earning healthy life where in we end up paying to gyms doctors. If you can just plant this in your small pot it will take care of your health issues. It’s tried by me personally I recommend it.
It’s very common in indian households easy to grow, have 2 types
1) green coloured – lakshmi tulsi
2) purple coloured – krishna tulsi.
It is worshiped, offered to gods, thought to purify all contaminants. This is when I thought of studying more about this super plant.
What is there in tulsi which makes it so useful, well it has essential oils, antioxidants, phytonutrients, vitamin a, c, k, linoleic acid best part is it will not harm in anyway.
With malaria, dengue, swine flu increasing in cities it’s very important to have this plant as natural support to help to improve your immunity against bacterial viral infections.
Following are the benefits:
Prevents against infections relieves cold, flu prevents stress blood purifier balances hormones nerve tonic, sharpens memory fights cancer helps in healthy gum helpful in conditions like diabetes, hypertension lowers acidity lowers respiratory problems its anti-allergic immunity booster best digestive improves vision.
Following are benefits of planting it in your small plant
1) easily accessible.
2) give good values to children.
3) make different uses like use on sandwich/soups/teas.
4) looks beautiful.
5) soothing to eyes so releases stress.
How to grow tulsi
It grows in moist soil very easily. It needs mild sunlight as well. Just few centimetres below soil you can grow this plant indoors till it reaches 6 cm height best time is just before monsoon, with good sunlight it grows faster. You can also pick seeds from grown plant (rub the flower and there are seeds inside, tiny black) and put it in the soil. It grows fast.
How to consume tulsi
· well you can eat it raw – just pluck it, eat it any time of the day it will give best results· mix it in water/ detox water/· make kadha – boil tulsi leaves in 2 cup of water add 2 gm black pepper, boil it to half (i. E. 1 cup) and drink to reduce dengue symptoms· have it with morning/evening tea· sprinkle over poha/sandwich or dal with coriander leaves.
I am sure that those who do not have tulsi plant will buy plant it and those who have it will use it more often
As it is said “the better you know better your health can be”.
Hi, I am 18 years old and I am getting black stool whenever I do it. Only once I got blood in my stool but I thought it's because of my periods but then I was diagnosed with PCOS. Sometimes I get pain under my ribs. It's been a month I am observing this. I need help. Please be brief. Thank you alot.
Hi I'm 21 years old female. My last period was on 14th of april 2017. Could you please tell me which date will I ovulate? If I want to conceive And how many times should we have sex to become pregnant in month?
I am 26 year's old I hv two daughters and I miss my period ths month and my pregnancy test is negative and I hv White discharge .Is am pregnant.
Hello, I am 30 yr. Currently 11 weeks (75 days)/pregnant. Conceived through donor iui. I feel very horny while taking bath and feel to masturbate twice in a week but later I get tensed a lot whether it affects my baby. Please kindly help me how to control my feeling so as not to masturbate.
Since 8 years I am married woman. I don't have children. When I have sex I have pain in my uterus part not every time some time. It's most of after completing my period time.
Crooked teeth pull down a child's morale in a big way. It not just impacts their chewing and looks, but also makes oral hygiene practices difficult for the child and the parent. Orthodontic treatment, which may involve removing a couple of teeth and realigning the other teeth is very popular to correctly align these teeth.
The entire process of this treatment starting from initial visits to diagnosis to completing treatment to follow-up is a prolonged one. While the time with the dentist is quite significant, the time for the child to adjust to the braces and come to terms with the new 'thing' in their mouth is also quite taxing.
This requirement of time followed by need of adjustment time makes summer the ideal time to get braces for the children. Read on to understand a little more on the same:
- Time/Scheduling: The summer holidays gives children enough time to make the numerous visits without having to affect their school routine. The child and the parent have to make numerous visits to the dentist, the initial oral examination, getting radiographs done, moulds done, removal of teeth if required, checking for their healing, getting the braces in place, and follow-up visits for adjustments. In addition, on the child's side, they need sufficient time to heal from the teeth removal, get used to the presence of the metallic braces (in most cases) in their mouth, and get used to the new oral care methods. Another thing to consider also is the proximity of the dental clinic and the availability of the orthodontist. Most clinics schedule the orthodontist visit on one day of the week to cover all cases. Also, most children are in their early or late teens when they go for braces and are therefore in important stages of their academics. Therefore, summer becomes the best time to go for braces without affecting the schedule.
- Oral Care: Having braces requires extra care from the child to learn oral hygiene measures. The braces make it easy for food particles to remain on the teeth, increasing chances of decay and gum disease. The child needs to make a conscious effort to keep this clean as developing decay during the treatment complicates the whole scene. Therefore, summer gives the ample time required to get used to the oral care routine.
- Safety: Children with braces who are into sports should start using mouth-guards to protect them from injury during contact sports. Again, summer is a time to indulge in sports, and this will give the child adequate time to adjust to the use of mouth-guards.
All these make summer the ideal time to go for orthodontic treatment.