Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran KurtkotiYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old female a Small amount of blood is leaked while mating after missing the period of 10 days.
I'm 43 years old have a 15 years old daughter was not in contact with my husband for last 6 years he came in Feb we had sex almost after 48 hours I started bleeding which continued for almost 5 days but my periods was due on 3rd of March. Till now my 5 days periods are regular without any disturbance. But since I bleed I have pain in my lower abdomen and all the time feel urine pressure. I've also taken pregnancy test with negative result. My husband came on Feb 22. I bleed bw 24-28 Feb. Pregnancy test on March 7th.
I am a married man. Me and my wife having a good relation but we are not having any child. me and my family are getting tensed. So please advise me what to do.
Hello. My issue is that I had irregular monthly periods. I am not getting my periods every month regularly I do not know why can please help me out with this problem?
I want to have sex with my wife without condom and also want no pregnancy. Please tell me the days of safe sex regarding no pregnancy from her periods.
I am 18 years old. 2 months age I had ovarian cyst surgery. Everyday I thought about sex I will get wet. I will get wet 2 times or more then a day. After that I am getting tired and fall asleep. Is the secretions cause any harm. And I am feeling a very little dull pain in my belly. My stitches are not cure completely yet.
Sir, my wife have some time irritation problem in urinal way and she is getting weak day by day. And also she is getting problem during sex. She is not allowing for sex. Please tell me what should I do.
I am 34 years old lady I got abortion by medicine. Undr doc. Suprvisn before 5 month but still I have swelling in my body mainly in legs. Please suggest me why this happening ?
I had unprotected sex on the 4th day of my periods. He didn't ejaculate inside. Will I be pregnant? Pls help.
Homeopathy is a holistic and a natural approach towards quick healing of an ailing individual. An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with Homeopathy. The best part of Homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, making it a much safer form of treatment. The fact that Homeopathy is both cost efficient and holistic or permanent in its cure, is one of the key benefits of this treatment.
Let us discuss some of the benefits of Homeopathy in detail:
- No side-effects: Homeopathic medicines are very safe to consume as they are formulated using natural ingredients. Homeopathic pills are known to boost our immune systems and do not hamper digestion process. They do not cause allergies and suits almost everyone including children, adults and even pregnant and senior patients. National medicine agencies assure the safety and quality of homeopathy medicines as per the requirements of European Union Legislation and European Pharmacopoeia standards. Furthermore, homeopathy medication is completely free from chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Effective and Permanent cure: Acute or Chronic - homeopathy works like a miracle in both the cases. It treats a disease from its root and thus follows a more holistic or permanent approach to healing a person with least chances of reoccurrence of the disease. Most effective for allergic disorders and seasonal illnesses, homeopathy works wonders for bacterial or viral infections.
- Inexpensive and cost effective: When compared to conventional drugs, these medicines are much less expensive. Homeopathy medicines are also sustainable as they can be stored for prolonged periods and reused, if required.
- Long term gain: Studies have shown that homeopathic treatment ensures long term relief, eventually leading to complete cure. It is best known to boost our immune systems and strengthen the body's defense mechanisms alongside curing our diseases. There are least chances of reoccurrence of the disease, with this medication.
- Gentle way of treatment and easy to administer: One of the vital reasons behind prescribing homeopathic medicine over conventional drugs is its gentle nature. The doses are in the form of sweet globules and thus are consumable by people of all age groups. Those who do not want to consume the sweetened globules have provision for liquids, powders or dissolvable tablets. The best part is that there are no injections! It boasts of non-invasive therapy and avoids surgery. It can be very well incorporated along with other therapies and medication.
Further, the medications of homeopathy are non-addictive in nature unlike some of the chemical antibiotics. Studies have shown that with appropriate medical treatment, homeopathy can reverse even the most chronic disorders with its gentle approach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am having pcos. My doctor advised em to take krimson 35 and metformin 850 mg. Is this right treatment that I am taking. please help.
I am 21 years old, and I am pcos border line. I have tried walking, running, yoga and gyming also but still my weight is only increasing. What should I do and eat at the same time!
I am 27 years old. I am pregnant but I want to end dis pregnancy. I missed my periods scheduled on 21 April. Kindly advice me.
Hi, I had my periods on 31st Jan 2017 and got it over on 4th Feb 2017, on the same night of 4th I had unprotected sex and had taken ipill within 12 hours. Can I be pregnant? Also I did not have withdrawal bleeding yet and there is a slight rise in temperature?
Hi I am 28 year old girl and have irregular periods problem due to this I am gaining wait. Please suggest me.
A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE ON HOW TO FIND THE BEST TREATMENT RATHER THAN DOCTOR.
You are struck by this unknown throat problem, your general physician is not very helpful, he tried his level best but still no relief. The big question “who is the best doctor, who can solve my problem”. Like a child’s play the hand slides down to cellphone and you search the best throat doctor. Little did you realize that you are unscrupulously falling in the trap of finding that nonexistent “best doctor”. Finding the best doctor is akin to say “finding the best dog “or “finding the best spouse”. Not only its purely subjective proposition but often leads to disasters if you jump blindly. In fact, if you search Ent doctors on google, almost all of them will be quoted as best ent doctors. The menace is so much widespread spread to the extent doctors have posted youtube videos (unbelievable 341,000 videos ) claiming themselves to be best doctors in india. Its more of marketing gimmick and trap in which patients often fall into. Medical council of india does not award best doctors to any one and neither is there a yard stick to judge all doctors on one scale.
Coming back to the basic question, who is the best guy to treat my throat? However badly you want to know that “name”, it would be a shocker if i tell you the truth, the name doesn’t exist. While a seemingly simple voice change can be a sign of voice exertion and may need only voice rest to cure it, it can very well be a subtle sign of malignancy that can be picked by narrow band imaging available only at the finest centers. Since the variation is so huge, it is unlikely you will ever come across “know all”, “do all” and “fix all” person.
Often the only practical solution to your problem is where can i find an honest, skillful, caring and available doctor. Your personal preference may force you to think any of the four characteristic more important and you may choose to overlook some inadequacy if your big goal is satisfied. That’s why we have mixed opinions of any doctor. Even with a very reputed doctor, your choice feels like rolling a dice in snake and ladder game.
More people than ever are now searching for a physician they can call their own. Unfortunately, it’s hard to find reliable, easy-to-understand information about specific doctors or practices. It may seem like a burden or restrictive to choose a care provider.
When you are choosing a doctor, look for someone who:
a) Treats you with respect: good doctors understand that a patient is vulnerable. Being respectful goes a long way toward helping the patient explain symptoms, take responsibility for decision-making and complying with instructions.
b) listens to your opinions and concerns:
c) encourages you to ask questions
d) explains things in ways you can understand: helps you understand what the next steps will be, and what the possible outcomes and their ramifications might be.
e) takes steps to prevent illness-for example, talks to you about quitting smoking.
It’s a known fact that doctors with better communication and interpersonal skills are able to detect problems earlier, can prevent medical crises and expensive intervention, and provide better support to their patients. This may lead to higher-quality outcomes and better satisfaction, lower costs of care, greater patient understanding of health issues, and better adherence to the treatment process
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU ARE WITH THE RIGHT DOCTOR
Make a list of the doctors you have in mind. Surf/call to learn more about them. References are usually most helpful and try calling your friends relatives to have their opinion. The answers to the following questions may help you make the best decision. Think about your experience after the first visit. Use your first visit as a litmus test. After u have seen the Doctor. Ask yourself, Did the Doctor-
1. Give me a chance to ask questions?
2. Really listen to my questions without interrupting?
3. Answer in terms I understood?
4. Show respect for me?
5. Ask me questions?
6. Make me feel comfortable?
7. Address the health problem(s) I came with?
8. Ask me my preferences about different kinds of treatments?
9. Spend enough time with me?
10. Explain the diagnosis and treatment, and specify a date for a follow-up?
If your doctor doesn’t fit in the check list and you are frustrated. It is important you should know your rights as a patient. this includes but not limited to following. so make sure you ask everything
a) Why do I need this treatment?
b) Are there any alternatives?
c) Are there any side effects?
d) What is the test for?
e) When will I get the results?
f) Will this medicine interact with medicines that I'm already taking?
HOW TO MAKE MOST OF YOUR TIME WHILE TALKING TO DOCTOR?
Since time is limited and it is unfair to expect that doctor will address your every little concern. It’s important you structure your interaction with him and get most of his time.
Ask questions. If you don't, your doctor may think you understand everything that was said.
Write down your questions before your visit. List the most important ones first to make sure they get asked and answered.
You might want to bring someone along to help you ask questions. S/he can also help you understand and/or remember the answers.
Ask your doctor to draw pictures if that might help to explain something.
Let your doctor know if you need more time. If there is no time that day, perhaps you can speak to a nurse or assistant. Or, ask if you can call later to speak with someone.
Ask for written instructions.
WHAT DOCTORS EXPECT FROM PATIENTS
1. You know important things about your symptoms and your health history. Tell your doctor what you think she/he needs to know.
2. Always bring a list of medicines you are taking (include when and how often you take them). Talk about any allergies or reactions you have had to your medicines.
3. Tell your doctor about any natural or alternative medicines or treatments.
4. Bring other medical information, such as x-ray films, test results, and medical records.
WHAT DOCTORS DISCOURAGE PATIENTS FROM DOING?
a) Talk bad about previous doctors and blaming them for everything.
b) Test the knowledge of doctor rather than getting to the problem
c) Bargain and talk how other people are offering treatment much cheaper.
d) Expect 100% results for everything while patient is busy drinking, smoking and sitting like a sloth.
e) More worried about side effects of treatment than the real problem of disease in front of them.
f) Read unedited blogs and websites which do not give peer reviewed medical information and discussing unfiltered half-baked ideas.
Ultimately it boils down to some sort of amicable agreement between doctor and patient which Leeds to success of treatment. From patient’s perspective “patient really doesn’t care how much a doctor knows till he knows how much a doctor cares”. Bottom-line finding a good doctor who can deliver the best treatment is always more practical then the searching for best doctor who may not deliver the best treatment.
source : http://www.3sensesent.com