Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran Kurtkoti
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran KurtkotiYour feedback matters!
My wife had TB and she is on meditation (R cinex) my wife have 24 day period cycl We are had sex on 3rd day of her periods when her bleeding stopped we had a pregnancy test (prega news) also on 25 day when she miss her periods but the result was negative Now 29th day she have her perdios but only few drop can say 2 3 drop after that she used shower and wear her paid when she remove her paid she see only 2drop of dark (gaadha) blood on the paid . I want to know why this happened?
Here are some treatments to cure infertility
I am Dr. Sharda Jain, Director of Life Care Center. I am going to talk today about our IVF centre.
As for IVF is concerned two things are very important. The male partners should be okay, should have enough see sperms in the system. Fifty five percent the patients coming for IVF have male factor. Previously when the sperms were not there in the husband semen, we used to think that he cannot father the child. Now we find that we have various methods available. Our experts have an expertise to take out the sperms from the testes and even if we retrieve about nine to ten sperms we can definitely give the baby, which is you are fathering the child. We have techniques available, very beautiful results and we do this particular technique here. XE as a technique is not separately charged. In a semi in a center our results of male infertility are very good.
Secondly as far as female is concerned we find three things are very important. She should have good amount of eggs in her system. In case, if ovaries do not have good amount of eggs, then in that particular case it is substantiated by AMH which is a hard one which tells us that the ovaries has exhausted its eggs. In that particular case we have third party egg donation program in our place and we can help you out to have a child through the donor IVF cycle. Thirdly we are very experienced in that. There are people who are coming for IVF in India nearly thirty to forty percent have underline tuberculosis. So this particular factor will rule it out and we try to see that the cavity by history scope is absolutely alright and then you are ready for an IVF pregnancy. As for the donor IVF is concerned, we have a success rate of fifty to sixty five percent and for the cell cycle we have a success rate of forty percent.
If you have any demand for IVF please visit to our site Lybrate.
Sir I use to increase the speed of penetration whenever I took speed I found blood in her vagina no much only little after that we stops we where scared about that. She's just 20 yers now early married girl. What to do sir we worried about our sex life.
M 31 year old man. Six months ago my wife was pregnant but she miscarried. Some days ago I found that my sperm motility around 15% (grade A) and 15% (grade b). I visited urologist and he suggested nuoza - Ac sachet and provironum for 100 days and minoking for 7 days. Earlier my sperm motility was 50 % (active) and 20% (grade b) so I am confused. Please suggest what should I do? Or should I go for some other treatments like IUI. Please help.
Smoking has several bad effects on your body, and it can invite many diseases be it related to the heart, lungs, brain or respiratory system. Millions of people everywhere in this world die from problems triggered by smoking. Cigarette smoking is one of the most harmful threats to your body; there is no way you can expect to remain safe while being an addict. It is not easy to give up smoking in a day. You might require some other sort of oral stimulation in the process of quitting.
There are many toxic compounds in a cigarette which further damage your cells. Tobacco is carcinogenic and hence cigarette smoking can result in several types of cancer. Tobacco smoke mainly consists of:
- Nicotine: This is an extremely addictive substance. As smokers are hooked to the nicotine, they find it very hard to quit. This acts really fast on their lungs, and reaches to the brain within 15 seconds after you inhale.
- Carbon monoxide: It is a dangerous gas without any taste or smell. You body absorbs it immediately as it is very hard to discriminate between oxygen and carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide decreases heart rate and muscle functions thus pushing you towards slow death.
- Tar: It is a poisonous chemical which causes cancer. Whilst smoking, 70% tar remains in your lungs. It is basically a sticky brown material.
Smoking is one of the most important reasons behind preventable deaths. The diseases that can be caused by smoking are:
- Brain: stroke is one most threatening diseases that can be caused by smoking. Smoking increases your chances of suffering from a stroke. Smoking increases brain aneurysm, which develops the chances of stroke. It can rupture the blood vessels in your brain and it can lead to brain death too.
- Heart: when you smoke the smoke enters the blood vessels of your body and it damages the blood circulation system. It can give you several heart diseases like - stroke, heart attack, coronary heart problem and peripheral heart problem.
- Lungs: your lungs get the worst effects of smoking. Asthma, cough, wheezing and cold are just the tip of the iceberg. Your lungs directly absorb the nicotine and tar. Other diseases like pneumonia, lung cancer and emphysema can also occur.
- Mouth and throat: smoking causes very common oral problems like bad breath and stained teeth. It can also cause gum cancer and throat cancer. 93% of throat, head and neck cancers occur due to smoking.
- Infertility and reproduction: smoking destroys blood vessels, which supply blood to the penis causing male impotence. It destroys sperm count in men and egg count in women. It can also cause cervical cancer. Apart from this smoking also causes premature birth, stillbirth and illness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I had my last period on 13th Feb. We are trying for a baby. In March month periods did not happen. It happened on 04/04/2018 but only at night time and was clear on day time. We did urine pregnancy test but it was negative. We consulted gynecologist who prescribed us undernoted medicines 1) Decdan 0.5 mg 2) letrozole tablets usp. 3) Beefol tablet. Kindly, advise are these medicines okay and for what reason. I am also experiencing back pain. Kindly advise why is it happening. Is there any complication in achieving pregnancy?
My wife had miscarriage. After miscarriage in 8th month she had first monthly period after one month. Then we had sex I intercourse but not ejaculating. But now next monthly period she not having, now 10 days delay. Still she not having period. Is she pregnant if I did not ejaculating. What is d reason for delaying period? please reply.
My wife 5 month pregnancy .she want to remove her pregnancy .she can take mifepristone tablet. It maybe work.
How can we determine whether a lady has had intercourse earlier or not? what is the concept behind bleeding at the time of first intercourse stating that the lady is then virgin?
Are you experiencing reduced libido along with intense dryness in your genitals? Loss of libido is a tough thing to cope with in women. In spite of having a great sex life, your vaginal area can become nonresponsive because of several reasons. You might not even know what is happening and the reasons which are causing the condition. These conditions are common in the menopause stage in women.
Reasons for decreased libido and vaginal dryness:
1. Several changes occur in a woman’s body during the menopause stage. The sex hormones, which include estrogen and progesterone start decreasing. This may lower your libido, cause vaginal dryness and affect your sex life to a great extent.
2. Testosterone is the sex hormone which turns you on or gets you into the mood for having sex. When the production of this hormone is insufficient, the urge for having sex gets affected and reaching an orgasm gets even harder.
3. The decrease in estrogen production causes several physical changes in a woman. The blood circulation to your sexual organs gets reduced, making you less sensitive to any kind of sexual stimulation. It also leads to vaginal dryness. The walls of the vagina also become thin due to which penetration may get painful.
Remedies for decreased libido
1. You should start practicing breathing exercises and do meditation for at least thirty minutes every day. This will enable you to eliminate stress, which is a primary trigger for decreased libido.
2. For balancing the estrogen levels, you should consume phytoestrogenic tea and supplements. Some important herbs which you should take include black cohosh, red clover and dong quai.
3. You should also consume aphrodisiac food items. Garlic is such a food item, which contains allicin and increases the blood flow to the vagina. Dark chocolate can also be taken.
Remedies for vaginal dryness
Several conventional vaginal lubricants may lead to irritation, infection and dryness of the vagina.
1. You should always use a natural lubricant, which is not associated with side effects and works effectively. Natural lubricants such as tea tree oil, coconut oil and vitamin E based oils provide effective vaginal lubrication. They also moisturize and repair the vagina.
2. You must keep fit and active. Regular cardio or yoga sessions will help with enhanced blood flow to your sexual organs, making you feel wet.
3. You should drink plenty of water and always stay hydrated in order to prevent dryness in the vagina.
Most importantly, it is a good idea to continue having sex. If you shy away and do not make any effort, the problem of decrease in libido will continue. Therefore, sex is the best way of encouraging your body. Proper communication with your partner is also necessary. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.