Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Had my last monthly period beginning on 5 May and had unprotected sex 18 May but he did not ejaculate in me and took emergency pill 3 hours after the incidence. Now I've not had my period till now and am overdue. Took home pregnancy test on 8 June but came back negative, again on 17 June and still came out negative and the 30 June still negative. Could I be pregnant or is it the pill that has caused change in my cycle. But sometimes I feel some pains at my abdomen through this period like my menses is coming but nothing comes out and the pains do last for like a day. Please what should I do.
Hello sir, This month 20th I met in sex with my fiancee, actually her period was this month 24 but after met in sex on 20th she didn't get period on 24th ,then she also ate the papaya to get her period early but till now she didn't get what was the reason can you please help me.
My age is 23. Height is 5.10 weight is 56kgs. I have a list of health issues. To begin with, I eat outside food and fall ill. May be cant get clear motion, or get stomach ache. I do not put on weight easily. I want to put on weight. At night get acidity and gas problem at tyms. Next I have recently bruised my knee internally. I am a choreographer and surely dis has hand coz of dance. I hav taken lots of medicines for it. Feeling little better though. But still cant do steps which need to sit. Coz of dis issue doctor has told me not to put on weight. The other is I hav regular periods, but used to have terrible pain n health on frst day of periods. Took lots of medicines fr dis frm various doctors since years. Sum how it has decreased now. Since last 4months I get lesser pain n trouble. Doctors say its may be bcoz of sexual relations with your husband. Now the thing is I have experienced herpes in my vaginal area in 2011 and also in 2012. I hav had sexual intercourse only wid my husband. Have got minor vaginal infections many times after this. My vagina doesnt open immediately. It requires some foreplay or wetness. On top of that during the intercourse I get little pain at times. After I am done with the act, my vagina opening swells and turns red. Then for next 3days I cant have sex. Last week I went to the gynaec, and she has given me a gel to apply before intercourse. I havent has sex after meeting her, coz she found out infection again in my vagina and has given me lots of tablets to take orally and also put in my vagina. She has also given me placentrex gel to put it. I really wana know wats wrong with my vagina. I am not enjoying my sex life. My husband too surely isnt, but never says a word n always supports. Rushes me to the doctor and spends like anything. These medicines and doctors fees literally kill us. I also wish to conceive in coming months. But get to hear taunts from my family that I am too weak and keep falling sick all the time. And wont be able to conceive and produce a child. I eat alot and gud food. Small meals every 2-3hours. Exercise, dance. Drink lots of water. Have limited fast foods. Get sleep for 6-7hours. Still less immunity. I know this is like an essay to read. But I really require help. Thank you so much to whoever will reply. God bless.
Hi, my periods where on 7th march, took ipill on 13th march and 24th march got withdrawal bleeding for 3days, now I am 8days late for my period. Took blood test negative I m really worried pls help me
Dear Dr. My friend saurabh has newly married and he don't want get pregnancy for his wife right now, we studied on lybrate that a douching or vaginal washing after sex can extremely prevent pregnancy, therefore he want to know that how he do a complete vaginal wash process. Pls give me some tips for this so that you & me help him.
Hello mam My periods not coming in regular way it comes aftr 2-3 months gap periods? Please mam tell me what the reason why my periods coming in irregular.
I am 24 years married as I am having pcod problem I had my laparoscopy and took treatment for pregnancy as there was no result came, as I put on my weight so one of my suggested me a ayurvedic treatment as I am taking it now they have have me several test to do as I got a reports they said again the same pcod problem is there and gave a tablets so I want to have a detail of the reports.
My aunt she is 38 years old female she is a diabetic patient and now she has problem in right breast that she has some swelling over there and we are not understanding what's problem is that and no pain is observed and we consulted doctor they advised us to go for surgery so now we are not understanding what to do we are thinking to do surgery or not as she was a diabetic patient and we want to know is that any breast cancer? And the size of swelling or lump is 37x9mm and infection 8x3mm and please advice us what to do? Either surgery or can be cured by medication or is it Any breast cancer? Please advice us.
I am gaining weight after marriage in 8 months I have gained 13 kgs nd even I want to get pregnant that's why I am not going any gym or anything. please tell me whether Increasing weight is d prob. That I am not able to conceive.
I am 22 years old girl. I had sex 2 weeks ago. All of sudden am having a vaginal itching ,with no irritation ,no vaginal discharge, no burning sensation. I hav the tingling sensation all over my labia major, vulva region, with a urgent sensation to urinate.
I am having brown/red light discharge since tuesday so its been five days now. The first day of my previous period is on the 15th. Is this normal? I am not sure if this matters but I bleed on my last intercourse (july 6). The blood looked like period.
I had my period on 22/9/2016 and again on 20/10/2016 but this month blood flow was less, was it normal to happen like that?
Today morning, during the sex my condom burst, we came to know after completion. As she don't wanna pregnancy, we are going to buy unwanted 72. Kindly suggest is there any other best and trusted solution. Also what precaution we should take before and after taking the pill.
Hi, I have almost regular periods with cycle length between 28 and 33. Last month I had periods on March 8th. This month I had it on April 6th. So my cycle was 29 days long. We are trying for a baby. This month I started looking into the cervical mucus to identify the fertile period. Even today (20th April), 15th day from periods, I am getting light creamy mucus. We contacted on 17th, 19th and 20th. Is it possible that your cervical mucus is creamy but still you can get pregnant? Can you let me know more about the cervical mucus and its relation with ovulation? Also could you let me know which is the best days to contact if we are trying to get pregnant?
Exercise burns calories. In the case of walking the calories you burn depend much more on the distance you cover and your body weight than on your speed.
This table shows calories burned per mile of walking for people of varying weights:
Your weight approximate calories per mile (1.6 k)
54 kg 85
63 kg 95
72 kg 105
82 kg 115
90 kg 125
People who walk gain significantly less weight gain than those who didn't, the more walking, the less weight gain. And the benefit was greatest in the heaviest individuals.
Hi I am used primontn 5 mg for periods delay pls advice its safe not a side effect ya give a advice a periods delay medicine name jisme side effect na ho.
For any couple, a honeymoon is a great time to bond, have some of their first memories together and to take their marriage to the next level by consummating it. This is the time many couples see and feel each other not just emotionally, but physically as well that is in a sexual manner. While it can be exhilarating, a lack of knowledge can actually be nerve wracking and the first time expectation and anxiety may ruin your experience. You can even go for a honeymoon package. Here are a few tips to help you handle your honeymoon smoothly.
Sex tip for first timers
As is the case with many couples, the honeymoon may be the first night time two people consummate or have sex with each other or has sex altogether for the first time. Some of the important things you need to remember before having sex for the first time is mentioned below
- Don’t have high expectations: Remember, it may be the first time when you and your partner are getting intimate and thus, some inhibitions are bound to come up. Think of this first time as a foray into something new rather than expecting to have great sex from the get go. Also, don’t pressure each other into being able to do certain things as it will make things awkward. Think of it as a first time experience and let the things come with the flow as they should.
- Go slow and experience the whole process rather than quickly getting into penetration: Always remember, sex is much more than just penile-vaginal intercourse and is the whole act of caressing, kissing, foreplay, build up, dirty talk and even the cuddling together afterwards. Go slowly and feel each other and let the tension build. Many couples make the mistake of trying to get straight into sex in excitement and thus miss out on a lot of slow sensual fun.
- Foreplay is the king: Women, more than men tend to get excited slower and thus foreplay is really important to them. As a man you need to be able to arouse your partner to a point where she is lubricated enough for insertion. First timers make this mistake a little too often. This is especially true during the honeymoon if the woman is experiencing sex for the first time. Thus the male partner should concentrate on foreplay to arouse the woman which will help in having a better experience during sex. Some of the same things mentioned here are applicable for men as well.
- Sensual kissing on the body, neck and cheeks
- Nibbling on the neck
- Playing with the breasts and then licking the nipples
- Kissing the belly and naval area
- Playing, caressing, kissing and nibbling the thighs
- Playing and caressing her back and buttocks
- Giving oral stimulation
- Vaginal Insertion: Both the partners should ensure that the woman is lubricated enough for insertion. If she isn’t then either more foreplay is required or you may need to use lubricants. Once penetration has taken place, go slowly with the thrusts and if anyone feels uncomfortable when it becomes harder and faster, stop and wait for a moment to re-adjust. Coming to orgasm isn’t the only end goal and thus pay attention to the experience as well.
Things to help you out
Although you may be on your honeymoon and in a monogamous relationship with your significant other, you still need to take some precautions for the best interest of both the partners. Some of these are mentioned below
- Use a condom to stop unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections. Also condoms help in delaying orgasm thus extending pleasure for both men and women.
- Lubes are your best friend as they help the women become wetter and also help in penetration as well as thrusting. However use water based lubricants as they have the lowest risk of allergic reactions.
- You can use natural aphrodisiacs such as avocados, chocolates, honey and oysters which can boost your libido. Stay away from alcohol and smoking as it impairs sexual performance and ability.
Some things to remember
- Anxiety about body or performance: For all men and women, especially first timers, sex can cause performance anxiety as well as shyness and aversion. This is due to self-consciousness arising out of body image issues. You should remember that the person opposite to you is there for the long run and thus wont judge you for what you are. Learn to love your body without being too judgemental about it. Also don’t judge your partner for their flaws as it will only hurt them and cause further aversion.
- Remember, this is real life not porn: Men, more than women tend to have their first glimpse and understanding about sex by watching pornography. This desensitizes them and makes them think that real sex should be performed in that manner. Porn is made for visual pleasure only. It doesn’t reflect how people can have great sex in real life within a monogamous relationship. Great sex between you and your partner will be unique and hence don’t try to copy or emulate pornography as it will only end in disappointment.
- Before honeymoon: Talk to your partner before honeymoon and raise the topic about sex. It can be a great tool for arousal, developing attraction as well as for breaking down inhibitions and barriers. Know what both of you may be comfortable with, willing to try certain fantasies of the other partners and what you would absolutely not be into. Setting these boundaries will help you get a realistic perspective of the sexual chemistry between you and your partner.
Following the tips mentioned above will help you have great and mutually pleasurable, satisfying sex. Preparation and understanding beforehand will help you add a spark to your honeymoon which may then continue to light the fires of passion for a long time in your marital life.