Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KiranYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years (female) & I am getting backache regularly. I am also getting abdominal pain & I could see a kind of bulge near my vagina. What is the cause for this and treatment!
I had uncontrolled sex and I took the anti pregnancy pill 8 hours within the sex. This incident happened two days before my periods were due. 5 days have past since and I didn't have my periods. I experienced a bleeding but that may be because of loosing virginity. Please tell me what to do.
Dr. Mujhe aapse ek sawaal ka jawaab chaiye actually main kuch 1 ya dhedh mahine pehle ek prostitute ke pass gya tha drink karke us samay mujhe pta nhi main kya kr rha tha aur woh kya kr rhi thi mere saath lekin mujhe itna pta hai maine uski vagina ko suck kiya tha aur usne mere penis ko ab mujhe dar yeh hai ki uski (vegina) ko suck krne se mujhe aids to nhi hoga aur aids ke lakshan kya hote hai aur yeh kaise pta chalta hai ki hamen aids hai kya yeh hum abhi pta kar sakte hai ki mujhe aids hai ya nhi coz koi problem to lag nhi rhi phir bhi aap btao kya symptoms hote hai agar aids hota hai to mujhe sirf uski vagina suck krne se doubt hai but woh prostitute abhi bhi wahi kaam kr rhi hai. Pls Dr. reasonable answer dena m serious. Mere dimaag main ab wahi baaten rehti hai. Main kisi se khulke bhi nhi bta sakta. But doctor mujhe lagta hai woh prostitute infected nhi hai I mean use aids nhi hai. So kya vagina suck karne se aids hota hai my main question is that. Aur mujhe aids ki bhi jaankari de kaise hota hai?
Hello doctor I am facing severe back pain during my menstrual cycle Past 3 months I have this problem What is the solution And why such unbearable pain occur? I am having unwanted hair growth in my arms and upper lip that is really troublesome for me Help me.
I have a baby boy of 10 months I want to have 2nd baby planning after 6 months I need a baby girl What should I do.
Can anyone tell me about what changes occur in one's body when he or she is drowning in water. Are there any specific changes which occur in ones body which may help me to detect if that person is really drowning or not?
Hi. I Had my Last period on 14th Dec. I had an intercourse probably on 1st Week n January. Is there a possibility of getting pregnant ?
I am Dr. Madhu Garg. I am working as consultant in Miracles IVF and Fertility Unit and today we will be discussing something about IVF. IVF is In-vitro Fertilization and in common language it is also known as a test tube baby. In IVF, what we do is we take out both the gametes the female gametes and the male gametes and they are fertilized outside the body and then the resulting embryo is placed inside the female uterus which results into pregnancy. So the first question arises is who all need IVF? Couples who usually need IVF have problem in conceiving of long standing that could be because of female factors or male factors. The male factors include a less count, when the sperms are not normal of morphology or their motility is less, or there is complete of sperms in ejaculate and in female factors when the female is having a high age which is more than 35 years and she is having less egg count and there are problems in the tube. The tubes are the structure which transport the eggs from the ovaries inside the uterus and then the eggs meet the sperms and result in fertilization. If there is some kind of blockage in the tube, the egg is not able to meet with the sperm and the pregnancy is not happening, so these couples they always require some king of assistance which is usually IVF. In IVF the process starts from your menstrual cycle. We do basic test involves the hormonal evaluation, ultrasound scan, the semen analysis and after going through all of your reports, we start you on hormonal injections. These usually start from day tow or day three of your periods and they are given regularly for the next nine to ten days on a daily basis. During these nine to ten days of hormonal injections we evaluate you after 4 to 5 days and then every alternate day to see how your body is responding to these injections and to titrate the dose of these injections, so during these nine to ten days your follicles grow and when the follicles are mature enough then on the last day we give you a trigger injection and after the trigger injection, 35 to 36 hours after this injection we schedule your ovum pickup. For this pickup you are admitted to the hospital for a daycare. That means you are not having a night stay in the hospital. The stay is only for two to four hours and you have to come fasting 5 to 6 hours and under general anesthesia, we do a transvaginal ultrasound guided pickup. So the needle is passed through vagina and there is no cut or mark in the abdomen. All the eggs and the ovaries are aspirated outside and then the embryologist examines all the fluid which is aspirated and he checks whether how many eggs are present, what is the quality of these eggs and then he takes the decision of performing IVF or ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection) with male sample. In IVF what is done the eggs are placed with healthy sperms and then a natural process of fertilization is allowed. But in patients where the semen factor is less and morphology is less, the motility is less even, even a high-grade, a higher version of IVF is required which is called ICSI. In ISCI, every egg is injected in one sperm in the cytoplasm and not all patients need ICSI that is the decision of embryologist after seeing the semen sample. So these embryos which are formed after fertilization. They are left in laboratory for 3 to 5 days and after their growth in the laboratory they are transferred back to the uterus of the female and that transfer is very simple procedure which doesn’t require any hospital admission and not does it require any anesthesia. After getting the embryos transferred you need to get hormonal support for the next 15 to 16 days and then the pregnancy test is done. So IVF pregnancy is equally as good as an actual pregnancy. You don’t need any extra care, neither any cesarean delivery is required nor no special care is required during the pregnancy also.
So this is the basic what IVF is, who all need IVF and that is done under the cycle so the procedure is different according to your requirement and what you need and what is the best produce so you have to consult the doctor then you have to decide. So thank you everyone.
She has thyroid hormone. But her period don't come since 35 days. So test by pregnancy test kit. It show positive. Should she go clinic for change tablet which is for thyroid? Is allows to travel by bus or bike or train if she need.
Cancer is the one of the biggest threat to the young Indian population because of the factors that cause cancer, but also due to late detection. However, certain bad habbits and the factors increase the risk of cancer in India.
Causes of cancer in India:
- Overpopulation and the problem of nutrition: As per records, India is the world's third most populous country. However, it lacks in resources to feed the multiplying number of mouths. Nutrition plays a key role in deciding the quality of a person's life. Nutrition has therefore emerged as an essential branch of research and medical care in the last few decades. Lack of nutrition directly results in weakened immunity. Your body becomes prone to diseases, some of which can be fatal. To fight off cancer cells, one must have a strong immune system that comes from the right kind of nutrition.
- Smoking is a recurrent habit among children and adults: Smoking can cause cancer. Every cigarette packet reads the same warning messages but it doesn't actually deter smokers in any way. Smoking is prevalent among people of all age groups in India. From poor children to conscious educated adults, all are seen smoking.
- A Tropical country and its woes: Tropical countries are known to face the wrath of the sun. While most places in central, western, partly eastern and southern India experience extremes of temperature in summer, other places with moderately hot summers are not exempted from the harmful UV rays. Ultraviolet rays can be very harmful for one's skin, as it can cause skin cancer. Indians have a high amount of melanin, which protects them against sun rays, but the threat exists nonetheless.
- The concept of fast food: A global economy has opened avenues awaiting your attention in the realm of food. To suit the tones and moods of a fast life, fast food has been made available to you. We take pride in consuming things that can be prepared in an instant: instant noodles, soups and even curries. Packaged food and junk food are sources of cancer cells.
- Lack of awareness regarding the most common types of cancer: Breast and cervical cancer are the two most common types of cancer eating away the health of Indians. The problem lies in being unaware about the root causes, symptoms and treatment procedures related to these kinds of cancer. Social repression turns health concerns into matters of insignificance. Women fear social alienation after coming in the open with their problems.