Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. KindreYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, mnne love marriage ki thii one and half year hogaya I have one baby he is for four months. But abhi kchh b thkk ni h life m my husband is not supportive he always use to scold me With out any reason. Kbhi mjhse thkk se baat nhi karta and from last 4 months m apne mom dad k yaha hu n bcz mnne lv marriage ki thi mjh yaa prr meri mom b bht kchh bolti h so I am so so depressed suicidal thoughts aate h mind m and I always use to cry for no reason bht loneliness feel hotii h wat shud I do now as my husband also didn't respond nicely.
Dear Dr. I am 42 year old and I get tensed / back headache cause of my office problems for not getting promotion and problems created by my seniors for no reason for which I feel tired and drowsy every time . I am a non alcoholic and non smoker. I saw a psychiatrist during 2014 he informed me that the drowsiness is because of anxiety and he prescribed me nexito 5 mg and lonazep0. 25. He informed me to take this for 6 months and now I stop. Now again I am getting the same type of feeling. Feeling restless and drowsy when I check for sugar instant it was 95 (low) and my HB was 10.7 and now I am taking some iron tablets. Sir please suggest me shall I continue taking the medicine lonazep and nexito. Is there any side effects when taken for long with any other medicine and how long can I take this medicine to stop my drowsiness / anxiety. Also please suggest how can I stop anxiety / depression / hand shivering if not taken food on time pls. Pls advice. Thanking you.
I am distract from my studies and waste time in watching movie and other activity. How can I concentrate.
As I have taken many antidepressants from 4years fr bipolar now I have lost my libido no any other problem very less erectile may be some time. Know I m taking stablon once a day for depression mood disorder but still in stress fr sex is their any good remedy which help in it. What is this problem to whom shoud I consult pls help. Please suggest only medicine pls.
I'm taking some tablets related to insomnia, depression,anxiety etc. I want to take a whole body check up to know about and clear my confusions. I wanted to check weather I'm suffering from body or mentally. Is there any test which clear body related all issues. If yes. Which type of doc help me. And any other tests which help to know about my mental condition clearly. If any tell my in details please Thanks.and which is the suitable doc right now for me to meet. Thanks. help me please.
Hi My son who is 3 years old is often complaining of pain in his legs. This is usually observed in midnight. Please suggest what could be the problem.
An eating disorder, mostly appears when your food habits reach levels of extremity. Anorexia nervosa and Bulimia are two main and the most common eating disorders found in men and women. One is the lower extreme while the other is the higher extreme in terms of food intake.
1. Anorexia: People who are affected with anorexia think of themselves to be very overweight in spite of actually being very slim and thin. Anorexia inflicted people consume less than a thousand calories per day. They exercise rigorously and try to find more ways to lose weight. They vomit a lot due to the insufficient diet and suffer more. The treatment for anorexia nervosa generally includes a mix of mental treatment, and regulated weight gain program. An anorexia patient should seek treatment as early as possible. The best ways to deal with anorexia are:
Psychological Treatment: Various psychological treatments can be used to cure anorexia of different stages. They are cognitive analytic therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, interpersonal therapy, focal psychodynamic therapy. A family's response is also an important psychological factor. Proper encouragement and effort should be given.
Weight gain program: This measure will guide an anorexic patient to improve his diet habits and slowly gain weight. A patient is monitored carefully, traits are recognized and a likewise diet pattern is given.
2. Bulimia: Bulimia nervosa is another category of eating disorder. The main characteristic of this disorder is overeating in the highest level. Binge eating is observed, followed by attempts by the affected individual to lose weight. A bulimic patient is constantly trapped in the cycle of overeating and then thinking about losing weight.
Maybe you do not like the idea of binge eating and fear getting obese, but once affected by bulimia a patient cannot follow this and binge eats. Later, they adopt extreme measures for losing weight. The primary methods to deal with bulimia are:
- Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy, or talk therapy includes examining your bulimia and related issues with an expert. It is proven that these sorts of psychotherapies restrict the symptoms of bulimia. The three modes of psychotherapy include- Cognitive-behavioral therapy, Family-based therapy and Interpersonal psychotherapy.
- Medications: Medicines such as anti-depressants can be taken by bulimia patients along with psychotherapy. Prozac is a recommended and effective medicine.
- Proper diet plan: For bulimia affected patients, having a proper balanced diet is very essential. A diet expert should be consulted, who will make the most essential food pattern for you. Undertaking a weight loss program is also recommended.
Eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia should be avoided, and you should know the best ways to deal with them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
I am suffering from Big depression, due to financial problem ,can you suggest any solution how to overcome this?
I am 20 years old and I have a big problem I take all things seriously and I fell so stress please help me.
I am 62 years male. Recently I have developed a phobia of height. When I use lift or stand above certain height like walking on a bridge and roof top and even travelling on a height makes me fear. Having a feeling for fear when think or climbing or travelling on height. What is this? and How it can be cured.
Anxiety is a psychological and physiological state categorized by somatic, emotional, cognitive, and behavioural components. The basic meaning of the word anxiety is 'to vex or trouble'. Anxiety is a feeling of uneasiness, nervousness, or fright. The foundation of this uneasiness is not always known or recognized, which can add to the suffering you feel.
Symptoms of anxiety disorders are often chronic, and include difficulty in concentrating, high irritability, tense muscles, disturbed sleep, and trouble overcoming worries.
If no physical illness is found, you may be referred to a psychiatrist or psychologist, mental health professionals who are specially trained to diagnose and treat mental illnesses. Treatment for anxiety most often includes a combination of medicine and cognitive-behavioural therapy.
One should use, apply Ayurvedic Massage Oils such as Hibril Oil
- Appliance of Paste of Ayurvedic Herbs (Tagara, Vacha, Rakta-chandan and Nilotapala-these four herbs mixed with luke warm Ghee).Take ayurvedic medicines internally, such as,
- Ashwagandha which is one of the most effective ayurvedic resource
- Vacha (Acorus calamus),
- Jyotishmati (Celestrus paniculatas),
- Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis),
- Tagara( Valeriana jatamansi),
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi),
- Brahmi (Centella asiatica),
- Haritaki ( Terminalia chebula) etc.
- In addition, relaxation techniques, such as deep breathing and biofeedback, may help to control the muscle tension that often accompanies anxiety.