Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Khode AbhayYour feedback matters!
Dear sir 1-my father is 73 year have gone bypass surgery on 1995 in hospital, delhi. Triple vessel artery disease. Graft were implated. Having diabetic, bp. By Dr. Gk mani. 2-now on 15-jan-015 he again admitted to medical college, lucknow. For heart problem. Angio was done. All graft blocked. Medicine prescibed. Shock also given during angio. Dischrged. 3-(23-01-015)----150/80 pulse-100----(14-04-015)----110/60, pulse---90 4-renal dysfunction ---(14-02-015)---serum creatine---1.66, serum urea---84mg/dl---(14-04-015)--serum creatine---1.10, serum urea---34mg/dl 5-renal dysfunction---(02-03-015)---serum creatine---3mg/dl, serum urea---112mg/dl--(14-04-015)--normal 6-(04-03-015)---uric acid---9.8----(14-04-015)----2.5mg/dl 7-(18-03-015)---serum creatine---1.6, serum urea---46mg/dl---(14-04-015)--serum creatine---1.10 8-stomach pain on (18-03-15)---done ultrasound---given inj voveran for pain---found 4-6mm multiple stone in gallbalder. Dr. Advise for operation. Report shows---mild hepatomegaly, choleithiasis, fatty pancreas, hypoechoic bowel wall thckening in left illacfossa, inflammatory. There is pain frequently. And voveran inj have to be given. For pain relief. Now problem:-(19-04-015) 1-pain (inj voveran given. But again pain. For gallbalder. 2-constipation 3-uneasyness. Feeling heavyness. In chest. Abdomen. 4-weakness. Already medicine for heart is given. Please suggest me if its recommended for redo bypass surgery and gall bladder surgery? look foward to your reply thanking you
Hello sir. I'm 34 years. I feel breathing problems. My heart beat is more. I am feeling strong beats of heart. Could you explain me causes of breath problem.
My father is a heart patient. As a part of office work. He should travel long distances daily. Is this causes any problem to health?
I get pain near heart sometimes. Even though got checked with doctors and they say there's no problem with heart. I get pain. Why is that so?
One of my relatives got hepatitis b .we attended him in the hospital .spent some time with him for about 20 days as we do not know the exact cause. He was admitted for heart failure. Do all our family members need to be vaccinated .if yes what is the name of vaccine and dosage. Thank u.
I am 19 year old female. Mere seene me heart k aas pass aksar pain hota rahta hai aur kabhi kabhi chakkar bhi aate h. Kya ye kisi bimari ki wajah se hota hai? Please btaye.
Sir, i am lab technician, I meet customers per day 10 to 15, some patients ask how to improve hdl chol, and vit d3, please answer for me.
Iam 22 old male iam suffering from gastric problem. Some times chest pains occurred but not problem in heart (Dr. Check the ECG) some medicine are used omee-d, uninyzyme, dizine. Why this problem was repeatedthis problem is life long? And any this symptom is any heart disease please tell me know.
I live in delhi I am working professional, I am a 32 year old male and have a chest pain for last 3 months. What should I do?
1. Get the right cholesterol tests:
Check NMR particle sizes for cholesterol by asking your doctor for this test at Labcorp or LipoScience. You want to know if you have safe light and fluffy cholesterol particles, or small dense, artery damaging cholesterol particles. A regular cholesterol test won't tell you this.
2. Check for Metabolic Syndrome:
• Do you have a fat belly? Measure you waist at the belly button and your hips at the widest point -- if your waist/hip is greater than 0.8 if you are a woman or 0.9 if you are man, then you have a problem
• If you have small LDL and HDL particles, you have metabolic syndrome.
• If your triglycerides are greater than 100 and your HDL is less than 50, or the ratio of triglycerides to HDL is greater than four, then you have metabolic syndrome.
• Do a glucose insulin challenge test.
3. Eat a Healthy Diet. Eat a diet with a low glycemic load, high in fiber, and phytonutrient and omega-3 rich. It should be plant based, and you should consume plenty of good quality protein such as beans, nuts, seeds, and lean animal protein (ideally organic or grass fed).
5. Get Good Quality Sleep. Sleep is essential for healing your body, maintaining balanced blood sugar, and your overall health.
6. Use Supplements to Support Healthy Cholesterol Particle Size. These include:
• A multivitamin including at least 500 mcg of chromium, 2 mg of biotin and 400 mg of lipoic acid. For most you will take three capsules twice a day.
• 1000 mg of omega-3 fats (EPA/DHA) twice a day.
• 2000 IU of vitamin D3 a day at maximum. (Some people recommend less -- consult your doctor.)
• 1200 mg of red rice yeast twice a day.
• 2-4 capsules of glucomannan 15 minutes before meals with a glass of water.
• Broad-range, balanced concentration of plant sterols. You will usually take one capsule with each meal.
7. Consider Using High Dose Niacin or Vitamin B3. This can only be done with a doctor's prescription. It is useful to help raise HDL cholesterol, lower LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, and increase particle size.
8. Use Low-Dose Statins ONLY If You Have Had Heart Disease or are a male with multiple risk factors, while carefully monitoring for muscle and liver damage.
I am 23 years old and I am suffering from chest pain. I do not know whether it is for smoking. As I smoke a lot. What should I do to reduce the pain?
Hi doctors my whole body feel light. Mostly my head. And pounding heart. All my test is good. My throat pain as well. What's the cause?
I am 67. I remained for 11 days in AC in day & insight under fan at a temp. 30 degree after that have pain in throat & pain in front of chest at the joining point of both sided of ribs. Some time I feels fever. I like sweets much.
I have two questions 1. How often should I test my blood sugar, and what should I do if it is too high or too low? 2. If I'm overweight, how many pounds do I have to lose to make a difference in my health?
I am now age of 52. No have b. P./ sugar problem. Good health & aptitude. Sex will also good. What treatment needed to be good sex life in my age? Also suggest healthy food. Thanks!
My friend's bp gets high very often, heart beats very fast, and then headaches and nose bleeds. It lasts for more than a day mostly. I need help that how can this be prevented. Or best possible lifestyle adaptations to avoid such situations. At such a young age is it really risky to hve such frequent high bp.
Radiology is a branch of medicine that deals with diagnosis and treatment of diseases using radiant energy. Radiology uses the imaging technology like ultrasound, x-ray radiography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT), Positron Emission Tomography (PET), nuclear medicine. The imaging technology helps the doctor (or physician) to see within the human body and helps you get diagnosed and treated in a better way.
Radiology is also referred to as radioscopy or clinical radiology where the latter refers to the diagnosis and treatment of fatal injuries/diseases. Radiologist is a doctor who has specialized in radiology after completion of a formal medical course to become a certified doctor. Radiographer is in turn a technician who specializes in the physical operation of scans and machines like x-rays etc. You must be well aware that the Radiologist is a professional doctor but the Radiographer is just a technician.
The following are the various uses of radiology when it comes to monitor the activity of your heart:
- MRI: It is known as Magnetic Resonance Imaging and it makes use of the energy stored in your body’s hydrogen atoms. It uses highly advanced computer 2-D and 3-D images and no ionizing radiation is used in MRI. The activity with the heart can be precisely recorded by MRI scan.
- Nuclear medicine: It involves giving your body a small tracker or a radioactive material which records the radiation coming from your body using special cameras like gamma cameras or PET. It can measure the complexity of your heart disease.
- Fluoroscopy: It helps to give real time visualization of the body by using x-rays that allow the doctor to efficiently monitor the body part, joint and bones as well as the activity that pertains to the heart.
- Ultrasound: It is a test which uses high frequency sound waves to form an image within the insides of any human organ like blood vessels or the heart. Many prefer this form of imaging test which uses sound waves instead of radiation and is considered less harmful.
- Computed Tomography: In this type of scan, a 3-D image is formed through several 2-D images taken at a single line of axis rotation. This test is useful as it gives detailed images of specific parts of the body like blood vessel, arteries, and soft tissues surrounding your heart.