Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Khode AbhayYour feedback matters!
I am 44 year male suffering from cholesterol which is 190 n deficiency in vitamin b12 vitamin d I am taking treatment but get body pain in d morning but subsides as the day goes and stomach pain on the right side any suggestions.
Sir my age is 30 yrs. Last four days I hv light chest pain and feel heaviness just like it is pressed. Breathing and blood pressure normal.
I am facing the problem the problem of high cholesterol & pain in my back. so, please tell me what should I do?
Some people says that half glass of water drinking at the night sleep time refuse heart disease. What is the truth?
Tonight I suddenly arise from a bad dream. But when my heart beat very slow till one minutes. And also many time when some thing do suddenly my heart beat going slow not growing up fast. So is this any problem. TMT, Echo cardiograph, and lipid profile are normal. But in ECG first degree av block (PR 228). And after how many different I can do these tests again. Thank you.
I had a problem of heart tightness 6 months before than I gone to hospital and I did ever testing according to doctor when the report came ever report is normal sugar no thyroid no BP is 160 to 190 but my TMT report showed positive and the doctor said to do angiogram I did and the report got normal doctor told it would be gastric problem and send me to home after one month gone my problem same than I got to a heart specialist hi told me that it would be IHD so he treat me for 3 months than igot relief of pain than I left the tablets after 3 months now after 2 months the pain is started but not so much and my left shoulder tightness started when it happens my one finger in left arm atomically shake so tell me what to do.
My husband's lipid profile is as. Total cholesterol -166. Triglycerides-380. VLDL-76. HDL Cholesterol direct 46. LDL cholesterol direct 44. Total cholesterol ratio 3.6.kindly suggest what to do?
I am having continuous feet pain problems which I developed recently mostly in heal area, I am on high blood pressure medication for the past 3 to 4 years, I feel this is caused by my medication, I am overweight as well.
Vercosis nerves in legs, blod clot in vercosis nerves, not pumping blood to heart properly.what can i do?
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart.