Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KhatriYour feedback matters!
Respected Sir my child has a 3 year old and his skin of penis is not properly up and down. What can I do?
MY Son is 3 years old. Some docs say he is asthmatic, some say he has adenoids, some say he is allergic to weather and pollution, with the change of weather he always get cough and cold, that is so sever that I have to nebulize him with budesal, syrup levolin and an antibiotic. Sir, I want to know how long it will go, when can my son be alright.
Along with the baby, the mother also benefits physically and emotionally from breastfeeding. Due to the release of the prolactin hormones, a peaceful and nurturing sensation fills the mother.
My daughter is 6 years old and for last 1 week she is having one big boil on her left forehead and in some parts of head along with lower part of left eye having boils and swelling. We are cleaning it with warm water and twice we are putting Himalaya eye drops twice a day. But the boil is in puss formation on her forehead. Please suggest medical reason and cure. Could it be because she ate mangoes during this summer month or probably because of excessive rising temperature of this summer?
Hi. My baby age is 17 months now her weight is 11 kgs and she is not taking food properly n she drinks buffalo milk. please help me.
Newborn baby2-3 days old only. Today she has 5 stools per day, green in colour. Is it normal? The baby is not taking breast milk. Cz the mother has not started lactating.
My daughter is passing watery stool from yesterday. Till now 4 times. What to do because of this rashes are visible.
My baby is 8 months old. Pls suggest the best formula feed as there are many available in market which includes lactodex, lactogen, nan pro etc.
My son who is 12 years old feel very weak all the time. He feels tired and lose interest in studies.
Hi, my kid is 9 months old. Now he is eating kichidi which is made with rice, dal, half tomato, small piece of carrot, 2 peas, 4 to 5 leaves of palak or spinach. My doubt is that if I use palak along with tomato is that causes any problem like stones in kidneys like that. please suggest. Suggesting some other baby food is most helpful.
My daughter is 2&half year old she was very active and walking and running well but from past 1 month she is Unable to walk, stand even Unable to talk we have done mri but of no use.
Whether you have a toddler or a teen, I believe, five of the best strategies to improve nutrition and encourage smart eating habits in kids would be :
1. Have regular family meals.
2. Serve a variety of healthy foods and snacks.
3. Be a role model by eating healthy yourself.
4. Avoid battles over food.
5. Make eating a playtime and probably a way of spending quality time with your kids.involve them in the process.
Kids who take part in regular family meals are also:
- more likely to eat fruits, vegetables, and grains
- less likely to snack on unhealthy foods
- less likely to smoke, use marijuana, or drink alcohol
You could Follow these basic guidelines:
1. Work fruits and vegetables into the daily routine, aiming for the goal of at least five servings a day.
2. Make it easy for kids to choose healthy snacks by keeping fruits and vegetables on hand and ready to eat. Other good snacks include low-fat yogurt, peanut butter and celery, or whole-grain crackers.
3. Serve lean meats and other good sources of protein, such as fish, eggs, beans, soya, tofu.
4. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals so kids get more fiber.
5. Limit fat intake by avoiding fried foods and choosing healthier cooking methods, such as broiling, grilling, roasting, and steaming. Choose low-fat or nonfat dairy products.
6. Limit fast food and low-nutrient snacks, such as chips and candy. But don't completely ban favorite snacks from your home. Instead, make them "once-in-a-while" foods, so kids don't feel deprived.
7. Limit sugary drinks, such as soda and fruit-flavored drinks. Serve water and low-fat milk instead.
And above all ----- Be a Role Model Yourself!
The best way for you to encourage healthy eating is to eat well yourself.!!!!
That's all for now, for my next dose(article) ...stay tuned!
Patient often asks me why it is important to walk bare feet? In reply to this I always ask them one question, how many times they walk bare feet? Even in home we walk with slippers or footwears. Are we not deliberately disconnecting ourslef with earth? We all know earth has gravity due to which we are stick to the land. On the period when moon size grows from the amavasya (new moon), moon also pulls up as it has gravity too. Tides in oceans are on high. At that time when moon starts growing in size, we must try to walk bare feet so that effect of moon's upward pull or gravity has negligible effect on body. We must connect ourselves to the earth as we are earth beings. Walking bare feet even for shorter duration from new moon day to next full moon day has good effect on body.