Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KharosekarYour feedback matters!
Hello all Just wanted to know I have a friend 28 years who has 2 babies 4 years & 2 months old both are born by cesarian. Can you please let me know she is planning to have a child again till how many months she needs to wait (last baby boy she had in feb )?also please let us know how many babies she can have without any complications or any worries or any discharge if it happens .(normal or cesarian) as she is planning to have 4 childrens. Thank you in advance.
Hello doctors, I have a daughter of 19 months and she faces problem with motion every day. Weeps a lot because it would be very tight and comes in bulky as if for adults. Once passes will be very happy, but struggles a lot for an hour and weeps a lot. Many doctors said drinking fluids will do, mean while use dupholac. We do it, but once we use 10ml of syrup the next motion would be fine. If we stop again same routine. But we cannot use medicine everyday right? Which may not be good to use months together. Another issue is she passes urine for almost 30-40 times a day. Content will also be more and passes like this only from day of birth till date. We did urine culture that's fine, stool test that's fine, scanning even this is fine.
My baby is 1 yr and 1 month old now but she is still on my feed only she don't eat or anything else, I have tried a lot to make her eat something else and give her cows milk sometimes bufaaloes milk also so that she can drink or eat whatever she likes but she just take 1 or 2 bites or sips and that it than again ask for my milk whenever she feels hungry. Now I don't want to continue breastfeeding any more so pls tell me what can I do?
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.