Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I am a 26 year old man my back is paining whenever I wake up what should I do ? does yoga can solve this problem or some preferential exercise will do ?
My husband have back pain whose age is 45 what a medicine he take to cure his back pain and he has also asthma problem.
My father is suffering from regular attacks of lvf due to early history of rheumatic fever and then mitral valve replacement. What should I do?
I want to ask question for my wife. She is suffering from GATHIA. She is taking medicine but I want to give her ayurvedic medicine. Please suggest me the right way.
I am having pains in my elbow whenever I tried to do biceps workout such as dumbbell curling what should I do?
Hello sir, I am 34 years old. I have a problem of back pain from when I was about 16 years old. Now a days even I am getting more pain when I even stay 1 minute in fan as well as in the cold and sometimes if I do the weight lifting, can you please tell me why it happens to me?
I have back pain and body ache problem from two three years. Pain is more at the morning, please tell me the solution.
I am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis please suggest me the medication and related life style modifications.
Started going gym, has severe ache in arms from past 2 days. Am I doing something wrong? Please help do not want to leave gym.
Hi sir, my dad 51 year old having problems related to knee and toe. He also have pain in ankle and heel .His uric acid is 9.6 which is more than normal so what precautions he has to take. Please suggest me. Thank you.
I am suffering from back pain, from shoulder to waist having uric acid level as 6.2. I am 48 years old and also suffering from frozen shoulder in my left pain. What should I do now?
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"