Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. KharadYour feedback matters!
Ttg iga test Is found negative. But endoscopy. And histological findings are suggesting celiac disease. What should I go for. Now. Am I suffering with celiac disease or should I go for some other test to reach diagnosis. I have been suffered with. Chronic diarrhoea. Acidity. And def of vit b12, d3 and ca.
I have a very thin hairs. I tried all the shampoo but there is no change what should I do for heavy hairs?
I am suffering from PCOD. I am trying to conceive last 3 years, but didn't get result. What should I do.
I am 20 yr boy but im just looking 15-16 yr boy. My weight is only 45. I want to increase my weight fast. I feel ashamed among friends and people. Please give the advise how to increase weight fast. And body shape too. please help me.
From last two days I am taking calpol 650 mg for fever and did all my jobs. I also have some infection or dryness behind the throat, kindly advice what next I should do.
Hi Dr. I am 31 year old and married girl. My height 5'2. My weight 65 kg. Is it my weight under weight or obesity.
my age is 26 year. My question is I am suffering from gastric problem from few months, but from few day I am also suffering from headaches also, I think this is due to gastric, so please recommend some medicine.
I have tooth ache impact. The x-ray says that the wisdom teeth is struggling to come out due to less space available in jaws as per dentist opinion. Is the removal of the teeth only solution
What should I do to remove pimples from my face. They r increasing day by day. My face is becoming full of small pimples. Suggest me how to reduce. My skin is oily. What should I do? N which facewash n cream should I use to overcome this problem. Thanx a lot.
Hello sir, My name is shalu and I am 22 years old. I have hair fall problem last 6 month. please sir help me and solve my problem. I need help sir. Thanks sir.
I have gained too much of weight and want to loose it as soon as possible. Some one have recommended me wow Garcinia is it safe to have it for weight loss.
I am 24 years old, I have tooth bleeding more than two years and also swelling of gum and bad smelling from mouth. I visit many dentist, I did scaling, whatever they advise, brush changing, vertical brushing. But not response yet. I worried there must other reason, sometimes it is painful also. Please tell me what to do.
The skin is the largest organ in the body and the first to be affected by any condition, be it good or bad. As it is said, a close look at the skin can tell all about the overall health of the person.
Age spots are little, flat, brown spots that are an indication of serious underlying conditions. They are most common on the face, neck and hands. With regular metabolism, the free radical damage in the body produces lipofuscin. This accumulates, leading to gradual destruction of the body's cells including vital organs like liver, brain and heart. These brown age spots are therefore a cause of concern and should be attended to immediately.
The good news, however, is that there are ways to prevent and even reverse these age spots. It not only has cosmetic benefits, but improves overall health by reducing and eliminating wastes. Read on to know some common, effective ways to beat these spots. The treatment works on two levels that is general where the whole body is covered and topical where skin is worked upon.
- Diet: Eat a diet rich in fiber, containing fruits and vegetables, raw nuts and seeds. This will provide various minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients for your body. Avoid animal based proteins, fried oily foods, excessive sugars and salt and processed foods. Quit smoking and limit alcohol intake.
- Exercise: A good workout helps to remove toxins, thereby reducing the likelihood of age spots appearing in the first place. It can also help reverse the effects of ageing that has already set in.
- Stay hydrated: While moisturizers do have a good role to play, it cannot hydrate the body from within. Plenty of water is required also to flush out toxins and wastes from the body, which can accelerate ageing.
- Topical: In addition to general measures, the following topical measures are useful in beating the age spots.
- Cleansing the skin: Skin is constantly exposed to dust and heat and pollution and frequent cleaning, even with plain water, will work wonders.
- Scrubbing the skin: A good scrub, be it from the shelves or made at home, is a good effective way to further clean the skin of dead cells and making way for fresh cells to emerge.
- Sun Protection: It is believed that 90% of the skin damage happens due to exposure to sun. Using a sunscreen goes a long way in preventing skin damage including spots, dark circles and even cancer.
- Moisturizing the skin: Using honey, glycerin, or any other product that hydrates the skin will have long-term benefits in reducing ageing.
- Antioxidant creams: There are proven creams and natural products that contain antioxidants and control ageing of the skin, thereby reducing age spots. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.