Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KharadYour feedback matters!
I am 29. I am single as well. I am 5 feet 5 inches tall. Is it possible for me to increase my height at least by 3 inches?
I have irregular periods. I used to usually get after 3 months sometimes. I had done FH, LH, thyroid test which resulted in high thyroid hormone = 14.49. I have been taking thyroxine sodium tablets 25mcg since 2 years, but my periods remained irregular. But months decreased by a months. So I have periods in every 2 months. Now I did ultrasound with these results Uterus = normal in size shape and echotexture. No focal lesions seen. ET = 6mm midline Right ovary = normal size (8.5cc) shape and echotexture Left ovary normal size (8.7cc) shape and echotexture No POD fluid found. I even had other tests like T3= 2.91nmol/L T4=112.7nmol/L Tsh=3.32 uIU/ml LH = 14.48mIU/ml FSH = 8.88miU/ml PRL = 10.87ng/ml HbA1C = 5.9% Mean blood glucose = 123mg/dl The gynecologist said I am at the borderline of PCOS. And gave medication of MET 500 SRMG Tab Medroxy progesterone 10mg M2 tone Tab I wanted to know do I need to worry about anything? I read few articles on PCOS and found something on cysts. Do I have it? Will I have fertility problems? Can this be treated and cured. Will I have to take medications for life? I am now 24years 5.2 height, 63.8kg weight. My hair is getting thinner and gained weight in 2 months ie. From 60 to 63.8.
Severe pressure headaches, anxiety and, weak legs, balance problems, acid reflux, hyper sensitive, can't get any sleep.
My dad, 54, is a business man, who have to work over night. He is also a smoker from past 30 years, he frequently has back pains and his work involve bending. What should he do?
Sir my face is full of pimples, I am annoyed by that, and even blackspot are also on the face so please help me out.
I am suffering from obesity and it is increasing day by day I tried home remedies, Zim but not get any effective results. Please help me out with some solution.
My age is 42 and good in health. But face is going black slowly day by day. My skin under the eyes is also going black. How can I glow may face skin and look preety.
I have backbone problem from last 6 month. What should I do. Mujhe khana khane ka Mann nhi karta hai kya karu.
What is diabetes. What is symptoms of diabetes. What causes diabetes. What is normal levels of diabetes?
Sometime I feel a slight pain in my right testicle. Many years passed I could not find any reason. Showed to many docs but no satisfactory answer. My both testicles are normal in size and pattern. No testicular mass seen both the epididymis are normal. This reads my last USG report.
I have pregnancy of 3 months but I do not feel like to eat Any thing wht should I do. I am facing so much weakness in the morning.
Vascular disorders are disorders of the vessels in your body that carry either blood or waste products. The vascular system consists of the arteries (that carry blood away from the heart), veins (that carry blood to the heart) and lymph vessels (that carry waste products to be excreted from the body). The various diseases of the vascular or circulatory system are:
- Peripheral Artery Disease: Peripheral arteries carry blood to the various organs and tissues in the body. Accumulation of cholesterol and fat in the vessels narrow the pathway for the blood to flow. This can impair blood flow to the tissues in the body and cause complications. Various medications used to lower cholesterol and blood pressure can also be used for peripheral artery disease.
- Buerger's Disease: This disease causes obstructions in the veins and arteries in the legs. This can hamper blood supply in the toes and the feet. It causes pain and may require amputation in severe cases. Treatments for this disease include smoking cessation and medications to dilute blood vessels.
- Aneurysm: An aneurysm is swelling in the blood vessel walls; it usually occurs in the aorta. The artery walls become fragile and are placed under a lot of stress; this may lead to a sudden rupture of the aortic vessels. This disorder is usually treated by surgical procedures.
- Peripheral Venous Disease: Peripheral venous disease is characterized by damage to the valves that allows blood to flow in a single direction. Damaged valves can cause blood to flow backwards and therefore, accumulate. Treatments for this disorder are incorporating certain lifestyle habits such as quitting smoking and alcohol.
- Blood clots in the veins: Blood clots may occur in the veins present inside the muscles of the thighs and lower legs which lead to deep vein thrombosis. You may be prescribed anti-coagulants, also known as blood thinners, to treat this disorder.
People with diseases such diabetes, high blood pressure, or kidney failure can be more likely to have vessel problems. Working with vibrating tools, being in cold temperatures, and smoking can worsen vascular problems. Causes of vascular disorders usually fit into one of 5 groups:
- Traumatic, which occur after injury
- Compressive, which occur when the pipes flatten
- Occlusive, which occur when pipes are blocked
- Tumors (growths) or malformations (deformed, tangled pipes), which may or may not be present at birth
- Vessel spasms, which occur when abnormal control of vessels causes them to narrow
Symptoms of vascular disorders can include:
- Abnormal color changes in the fingertips
- Ulcers or wounds that do not heal
- Hand problems when in cold temperatures or locations
- Numbness or tingling of the fingertips
- Cool or cold fingers and/or hands
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.