Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Khandge VasantYour feedback matters!
One of my friends is suffering from breast cancer and it is said that intense pain is there. How can we be away from cancer?
Tests and Treatments for Multiple Miscarriages
I am doctor Mohan Routh, a practicing Gynecologist for last 27 years and partner of ICPRN Indias 1st Immuno therapy center for treatment of patients with repeated miscarriages and ivf or implantation failure.
Today I am going to discuss about various investigations that will help us to find out what is the cause in repeated cases of miscarriage. Now depending on different causes there are different investigations. When the problem is genetic there are test known as karyotype of the pregnancy which is aborted. It is same for the karyotype checkup that is the chromosomal pattern of the pregnancy is checked. Also karyotype or the chromosomal pattern of the parents are checked to find out if there is any genetic problem. For structural problem of the uterus there are tests like sonography, especially 3d sonography.
Then test like hysterosalpingogram which is an xray test, then procedures like laparoscopy and hysteroscopy which helps us to find out if there is any structural problem in the uterus. For detecting endocrine problems test for diabetes like fasting and post lunch blood sugar HBA1C, for thyroid problems T3 T4 TSH, for polycystic overine disease the fsch and lh level and sonography help us to clinge the diagnosis. For infections there are a series of test, known as torch titer. In this investigations are done for toxoplasma, rubella, cytomegalo virus, herpis etc and it helps us in the diagnosis of infections. For the auto immune problems there are different tests which include anti-nuclear anti bodies, ss dna test , antiphospholipid anti bodies, lupas anti coagulant, protein c and s, so these are the various tests which tells us about the auto immune problem.
Now if all these tests are normal then the factor that is responsible is allo-immune factor. For that we do certain more tests when all the tests so far are normal. And these tests are lymphocyte crossmatch, levels of natural killer cells in the peripheral blood and in the endometrium. A chemical called tnf alpha which is produced by the lymphocytes in the blood. So these tests help us to do diagnosis of allo-immune problems. Once the diagnosis is achieved the treatment can be given accordingly depending upon the positive tests. For allo-immune problem the treatment is immune-therapy or lymphocyte immunization therapy which is an active form of immune therapy which helps to get over this problem.
For more about lymphocyte immunization therapy I will talk in my next video. For more information you can contact me on www.lybrate.com Thank you!
Before marriage I had tablet to avoid my period in February. My period actual date was March 13. First I thought I may be pregnant. But I dint do my pregnancy test. I was waiting to do checkup in the first week of April. Whether itz there any chance for me to be pregnant at that time. But unfortunately I had my period on 29th March. What may be the reason for such situation. please clear my doubt.
I am 25 week pregnant. My baby movement was differ from one day to another day. For example yesterday I felt frequent movement from morning to night. But today I couldn't feel movement at morning but afternoon I feel the movement. please tell me what am I doing to feel movement in the absence of movement period?
Hi doctor I'm 25 I had unprotected sex with my bf nd my periods got delayed for 5 days. I took urine test it seems positive. Nd I'm much worried .nw I'm taking monsoon tablets 6 pills per day for 3 days. Will I get my periods. Pls help me.
Mam Maine Sex Kiya Tha Uske Baad Main Apni Gf Ko Unwanted 72 bhi Diya Tha Lekin Uskebaad Bhi Mere Gf Ke Period 10 din Ho Gye Abhi Tak Period Nahi Hua Kya Pregnant Hai plesae Mam Help Me.
My wife was having TS of 6.4 in January 2016 and she started course of Thyronorm 50mg. Her current TSH level is 1.31. Whether she should continue 50mg or reduce it to 25mg level. We are planning for baby and trying for that.
I had my periods on 23 may nd had intercourse with my bf on 4 june without precaution but taken unwanted-72 on 5 june nd again had periods on 12 june nd now m nt having periods yet M I pregnant please reply m very much tensed.
Ayurveda encompasses all aspects of your life, including what you eat and drink and how you exercise. Following an ayurvedic lifestyle can help prevent problems from occurring and improve your quality of life. Indigestion is a common complaint faced by a majority of the population at some point of time or the other. Here are a few ayurvedic tips on how to prevent indigestion.
- Eat mindfully: Never eat in a hurry or on the go. Chew your food properly and eat slowly. Along with the taste, also appreciate the textures, smell etc. of your food. This keeps your body satiated for longer and helps avoid snacking. Pay attention to your digestive system while eating by unplugging from other activities and medium like television, telephones etc.
- Eat freshly cooked food: As food gets stale, it loses its nutrient value. Hence always, cook and eat fresh food. Avoid microwaved meals. Eating raw food in the form of salads etc is ideal as these uncooked food have the highest level of nutrients and are rich in fiber, making them easy to digest.
- Sip warm water: Water not only keeps the body hydrated, but also aids digestion. Try sipping warm water throughout the day to keep your digestive system lubricated and to make it easy for food to pass through. Avoid drinking cold water as this takes longer to digest. This is because the body must first heat the water to bring it up to body temperature before it can digest it.
- Take a walk after a meal: Going for a light walk after a meal can help kickstart the digestive process. This increases blood flow and circulation in the digestive system. However, avoid strenuous exercising like swimming or running immediately after a meal.
- Make lunch your heaviest meal: The body's digestive system works at its optimal levels in the middle of the day. According to a number of studies, the highest amounts of digestive juices are released around noon. Hence, this is the best time to eat a heavy meal as it will be digested faster and metabolized into energy to keep you going throughout the day instead of being stored as fat.
- Ginger tea: Sipping on ginger tea after a heavy meal can help avoid bloating. It can also boost the digestive enzymes and speed up the digestion process. You may also sip ginger tea between meals.
- Exercise regularly: Lastly, exercise regularly. If you can't find half an hour to exercise at once, try interval training between activities. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator is an easy way to include exercise in your daily routine.
As of July 2015, MERS-CoV cases have been reported in over 21 countries, including Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Qatar, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Turkey, Oman, Algeria, Bangladesh, Indonesia (none were confirmed), Austria, the United Kingdom, South Korea, the United States, Mainland China, Thailand, and the Philippines. In June 2015, WHO and the Republic of Korea’s Ministry of Public Health and Welfare presented the results of their joint assessment of the MERS outbreak. Moreover, Doctors describe MERS-CoV AS A FLU-LIKE ILLNESS WITH SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF PNEMONIA.
Prevention WHO currently recommends
Wear a medical mask. Wear eye production. Wear clean non sterile, long sleeved gown and gloves. Perform hand hygiene before and after contact with infected person. Perform procedures in an adequately ventilated room.
Wonders of homoeopathy
Those who had died in hospitals with CAMEL-FLU (MERS) AND SWINE FLU HAD LUNG FAILURE: DISEASE OF LUNG THAT KILLS THE PATIENT IS “PNEMONIA”. In the homoeopathic reference book HOMOEOPATHIC THERAPEUTICS by Dr Samuel Lilienthal on page 874-875 (in the chapter PNEMONIA) we find the words “epidemic pneumonia” under two remedies only viz Ferr. Met and Merc.Sol. The two remedies were studied in the 10 volumes Hering’s materia medica and the symptoms of the remedy Merc.sol agree with the symptoms of patients afflicted by Camel-flu (MERS) and Swine-flu. In this juncture, we hope that Merc.sol alone would be almost a specific for pandemic camel-flu.
For prevention, the same remedy Merc.sol 1000x may be given one dose once a month for three months. This prevents camel-flu for six months from the date of taking first dose. No diet or other restrictions.
Foot note Patients who had come to me after being tested positive for Swine-flu were given single dose of the homoeo medicine Merc.sol, and in just an hour’s time they got complete cure and after a week when they were tested for swine-flu, the result was negative.(The rate of success:99%).