Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Khandge VasantYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex on 8th august, I took ipill within 2 hours, My period date for last month was 23 august. Its been 6 days but still I am not bleeding! my periods usually comes 4-5 days before the previous date! please help.
Recently I married one month back my wife is working in MNC in bangalore . We had unprotected sex . My wife missed her periods this month . We are not planning to have baby early. So we want to postpone our pregnancy. What is the best way to avoid pregnancy.
Hello sir/madam, I'm trying for pregnancy from last 4 months but unsuccessful results. I have pcos with left 10 and right 7. My husbands penis skin Is tight and while having sex he has problem inserting so we use lubricant jel of Durex. What could be the reasons for not conceiving please revert asap.
The inability to conceive for a prolonged duration after trying to do so is usually termed as infertility. This is usually diagnosed when a couple is unable to conceive even after trying regularly, without any kind of contraceptives. There may be many causes and factors for this and it may occur in either or both partners. So, you all need to know the causes and treatment of infertility.
- Age: Age is a major factor that can lead to infertility for either partner. Usually, the trend now is to delay having a baby until a woman is in her thirties or even forties, in some cases. This has an adverse effect, particularly on the age of the maternal egg which may or may not be effective as far as fertilisation goes. With the advancement of age, one loses the guarantee of genetic normalcy of the egg as well.
- Disorders in ovulation in females: Ovulation is an essential function that helps in releasing the egg that needs to be fertilised when it comes together with the sperm at the time of ovulation. This usually occurs at a certain time every month. But disorders like PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome can lead to an inability on the part of the ovaries to release these eggs. The treatment for this includes medication that will help in maintaining more regular cycles for the release of eggs.
- Male factor causing Infertility: In many cases, it has been seen that anomalies in the semen analysis reveal problems of infertility with males as of low sperm count, low motility of sperm, low quantity of alive and active sperm when it comes to natural conception. In such cases, a sexologist can prescribe you medicines that will increase the semen production for better quantity and quality of the sperm. The doctor can also ask the patient to go through a number of lifestyle changes too includes abstinence from smoking and excessive drinking, as well as the cultivation of a less stressful environment. Hormonal treatment or even surgery may also required to help in some severe cases.
- Endometrial polyps: In such cases, the female partner may develop finger like growths that can protrude in the form of tissue and come out of the uterine layer or the uterus. The removal of these polyps with the help of surgical procedures usually helps in such cases.
In many cases where mediation fails, the patients may have to go through IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation) or other such procedures to conceive a child with artificial methods. One must explore all options and find out the best one in terms of the infertility causes that the couple may be facing. You will also need to ensure that you have a well trained and experienced sexologist doctor who can help you with the process and guide you completely about the cause of problem and prescribe you best treatment to manage infertility at the right point of time.
Bhagwad Gita and Yoga Shastras categorize food into three types corresponding to their properties termed as gunas. Depending upon satoguna, rajoguna and tamoguna, the food items are categorized as satwik, rajsik or tamsik.
Satwik food provides calmness, purity and promotes longevity, intelligence, strength, health, happiness and delight. The examples of satwik food items are fruits, vegetables, leaves, grains, cereals, milk, honey, etc. These items can be consumed as they are. One can also live on satwik food for life.
Rajsik food items possess attributes of negativity, passion and restlessness. Hot, spicy and salty food items with pungent, sour and salt taste promote rajas qualities.
Tamsik food has attributes of inducing sleep, ignorance, dullness and inertia. The examples of tamsik food are meat, onions, garlic, leftover food, etc.
Only satwik food is offered to God. Rajsik and tamsik food is never offered as Bhog. The only persons who were offered tamsik and rajsik food in Ramayana are Ahi Ravana and Kumbhkaran. Both had an evil nature. Kumbhkaran signified tamas and Ahi Ravana, rajas or aggression. Tamsik and rajsik food can be converted into satwik by slow heating, sprouting or keeping them in water overnight. The examples are sprouted wheat and chana (chickpeas), etc.
A mixture of honey, milk, ghee, curd and sugar is called panchamrut and is a routine offering to the God. All the five components have satwik properties and their consumption promotes health.
In Ayurveda, there is a saying that any food item, which grows under the ground, is tamsik in nature and one, which comes from the top of the tree or plant like leaves, flower and fruits are satwik in nature. Satwik food is usually fresh, seasonal and locally grown.
Human beings are made up of body, mind and soul and soul is equated to consciousness or God. Whatever offered to external God if offered to the internal God or consciousness leads to inner happiness. The ritual, therefore, of offering food to God before eating forces us to either eat only satwik food or to include a substantial portion of satwik food in our meals. It helps a person convert his meal into a pure satwik one or at least adding satwik items.
Sprinkling water around the plate is considered an act of purification.
Many people confuse bhog with chadhava or offerings to the deity. While bhog is shared with God, chadhava is the offering of your illness or negative thoughts to the God and you go back with prasada of inner happiness. Many people counter the above argument by saying that alcohol is offered to Bhairon, viewed as a demon God, which means alcohol, is good for health. I personally feel that alcohol is offered to Bhairon not as a bhog but as an offering which means that people who are addicted to alcohol go to Bhairon and give their share of alcohol to him so they can de–addict themselves.
- helps in controlling side effects of diabetes.
- corrects digestion
- controls blood pressure
- improve eye sight
- prevent unwanted greying and falling of hairs
- makes body slim and healthy
- increases hemoglobin percentage in blood
- helps in purification of blood
-food supplements before and after delivery
Stay healthy n happy.
French Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System
If you still think that non-surgical hair replacement means wearing a wig, think again. Today’s techniques create a result that is far more subtle, far more comfortable, far more natural and fair easier to live with.
Non-surgical hair replacement involves applying a thin, light, transparent membrane to the scalp, which is infused; with human hair. This membrane; is then attached to the scalp and woven in with the existing hair, to create a very natural effect.
French Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System
Especially for new wearers, French Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System is the best choice. It is durable and invisible against skin.
It is very breathable due to thinning of French Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System, and is useful for those living in warm climate. The Poly sides and back make these hair skins for thinning hair easy to tape and clean. This men’s hair skin/hair patch/toupee/hair unit/hair system, for thinning hair look natural because of the graduated, bleach knot single hairline. These hair skins for thinning hair have durable double knots on the rest of the base. This wonderful type of hair skin/hair patch provides the customers with a high quality ultra thin skin of hair skin/hair patch that comes with a French lace made especially for the urban men.
Features of French Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System:
The base design has a soft lace front part,
A skin base with natural look and easy to tape, and with some durability.,
Reinforced threads are stitched to lace front for good contour and longer life span.,
Front hairline and top totally undetectable, Natural appearance, beautiful looking.,
The product has a 120% hair density with an average of 6 inches of hair length,
It has free style hair direction,
The curl and wave is the same 30 mm
Soft, feather light, breathable, durable, bleach knots on top and front makes undetectable,
Front hairline and top view, natural looking and beautiful appearance,
Transparent thin skin on sides and back make it easy to attach and clean.
My wife is 38 week pregnant now. She had cervical stitch. Our gynaecologist planned to unstitch her this week. Is thr any problem with that? Is that very painful? Whether have to admit in hospital or not?
Losing your virginity can be a big experience and can be exciting as well as nerve-wrecking at the same time. Its significance is different for everyone and there are no wrong or right ways to lose your virginity. Making your first time a memorable experience is easy if you know and remember these 4 things:
1. Relax - You might be conscious about your body or nervous about pain or pleasing your partner, but you need not be. It is natural to feel insecure and nervous, but communicating your reservations with your partner will clear the air between both of you, helping you level your expectations and relax. Your first time is about exploring each other's body and pleasuring each other as well as an understanding partner will help you relax and forget your insecurities.
2. It might hurt a bit - If you are a woman, intercourse for the first time might hurt a bit if your vagina is not well lubricated before you have sex. Also, you might feel some pain and/or bleed if your hymen tears, but it will not be excruciating pain. Worrying about the pain is a lot scarier than the actual pain. Some women may not experience any pain at all. However, you should make sure you are well lubricated. Foreplay is a great way to get ready for intercourse and if it is still painful you could use additional lubricants to minimize discomfort and pain.
3. Go slow - If you are a man, help your partner be comfortable by going slow in accordance to their wish. Going too fast may hurt your partner if they are not comfortable and make your first time a traumatic experience. Try to gauge your partner's reactions and proceed in a way pleasurable to both of you. Penetrating too soon might cause you to ejaculate too quickly before your partner has climaxed. Indulge in foreplay so that both of you are ready. If your partner ejaculates too fast or is unable to hold his erection, do not feel rejected or angry, support him and help him get aroused again, as it is just an effect of nervousness and excitement.
4. Use protection - There is no truth in the saying that you cannot get an STD on your first time. It is completely possible and the only way to prevent that is to use condoms or not have penetrative sex. Women can get pregnant during unprotected sex and unless you plan to become pregnant, panicking about being pregnant for days after your first time will ruin your first time and peace of mind. Use birth control and/or condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancy after your first time, and both your partner and you will be able to enjoy losing your virginity without any worries.
Related Tip: 4 Easy Ways to Increase Your Libido
I am 20 years old girl and since a week I am suffering from vaginal irritation and burning sensation. Please suggest any ointment or medicine.
I am 32+,i have 3 child's with secierion delivery.After one month of my third delivery when i discharge urine i have pain that cannot tolerate. I go for check up to doctor they investigates all tests :urine routine,culture,ultra sound of lower abdomen for stone and lot of medicines but not get relief.From last one year am suffering from that pain.Please suggest me
Brain Surgery for treating Parkinson's diease is called Deep Brain Stimulation, or DBS.
If your symptoms are well controlled with medications, no doctor in their right mind would recommend you to have surgery. But in a few patients, medications no longer is pushed into a very particular part of the produce adequate improvement. Either the improvement lasts for a very short time, or the medication produces such dramatic dyskinesias that giving an adequate dose is impossible. Approximately, 70% of such patients benefit kept in the skin below the chest. No part from this surgery.
The improvement is very significant, but DBS does not make all symptoms of Parkinson’s disease magically disappear. It is very important to have realistic expectations from the surgery. The improvement seen after surgery is not the same for every patient. On an average, patients get 5 extra hours of good functioning during which time they can walk, talk, go around and – in general – have a better life. The 5 “good” hours may not seem like much. But when you consider the fact that these patients frequently don’t even have 4 hours of good functioning before the surgery, it represents a major improvement in their quality of life.
DBS SURGICAL PROCEDURE - how is this surgery done?
This is a brain surgery, but a relatively minor one. A metal frame is usually attached to the patient’s head. A very small hole (approximately 1 cm in diameter) is made in the head, and a thin (1 to 1.5 mm thick) wire is inserted through it. The wire brain called the “sub-thalamic nucleus”.
The same process is repeated on the other side and another small wire is inserted. These wires are then connected to a small battery (a square of approx. 3 inch) that is of this device can be seen from the outside, and any scars on the head are usually covered by hair in a few weeks.The device is usually turned on 4 weeks after the surgery. On an average, most batteries last about 5 years, and can be replaced when required. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!