Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. KhanYour feedback matters!
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits.
As I am diabetic and doing workout and bodybuilding, help me to decide which supplement is good for me my sugar level in fasting is 137 and after fasting is 158. I am a beginner and my age is 27.
Hai I am suffered from last 4 years due to allergy And I am using cetirizine tablets that Time I feel ok but any permanent solution.
I have back pain and body ache problem from two three years. Pain is more at the morning, please tell me the solution.
Form some many day's my Head is pining from this I feel weakness types condition I can't tolerated pain of Head what's should I have to do.
Hello sir/madam I am 25 yrs old. Jab mai 10 th class mai thi to meri left hand ki kalai pe gaath thi. or kabhi kam ho jati to kabhi or bad jati. Maine Dr. Ko dikhaya to o bole ke yeh normal tumhara hai. Ise ghabrane ka koi karan nh. Agr operation karte bhi hai to. Yah fir se wapis aa sakta hai. Kuch din bad o apne aap hi kam hogyi, abhi same waisi hi gathh dusre right hand ke kahi pe aayi hai. X-ray bhi karavaya. tumour specialist ko bhi dikhya unka yahi kahna hai ki oprestion karne ke bad bhi firse aane ke chance hai. Abhi to kahlyi mai gaath nh hai. Par dard hota hai. Agr mai kuch kam karu jaise basket uthau to bhi dard hota hai. Jada bhari saman nh utha sakti. please Dr. please help me yeh dard kam karne ke liye koi upay bataye.
Sir I have a problem I discharge very early first time during sex in jst 1 or 2 min but second time its ok plss suggest me hiw can I last long even in 1st time.
I am bleeding since last 25 days. I am bleeding a lot during my menstrual cycle and clots are coming which is really painful for me I am not sexually active and having pain in my lower stomach area. What could be the cause of it and treatment for this. I am worried for this What are the reasons of this.
Sir, 24 years old .na innum one time kuda sex pannala. Ennoda old age aunty kuda sex vechita thappa. Ethavathu problem varuma. How to control sex feelings. Help me sir please.
I am 18 years old and I am having severe headache and I tried various medicine but it didn't work. What should I do?
I am 31 years old. I am suffering to after meals immediately went to motion (afternoon. Please help me.
Hello Sir, My Question is related to Neurologist, We have a baby of 5 years, she is still not able to sit/stand/speak/walk. We checked with doctors and digonas as microsapehly and no such cure available to treat that. Please help me and let me know, is there any treatment available and what we do further to save her life.
Should I stop medicine of diabetes which I have started within a month as it is in control now and I am regularly walking for one hour stopped sweets and diet also in control.
Loss or impairment of hearing can happen due to a variety of causes and may be temporary or permanent in nature, depending on the type and severity of the condition. One of the most common causes of hearing impairment is age. The degeneration of one's vital organs and senses becomes a reality for many people as the advancement of age happens, and the delicate insides of the ears are no different. Noise pollution, injury to the ear drum or any other part of the ear, as well as the movement of particles inside are only a few of the many reasons for loss of hearing. One of the many ways of dealing with long term hearing impairment is by using a hearing aid.
Read on to know how you can regain your hearing with hearing aids:
- Long Forgotten Sound: A hearing aid will help you reacquaint yourself with long forgotten and subtle sounds that you may not have been able to hear for a long time. Many times, this kind of impairment also makes us forget to notice the fact that we do not hear so many normal sounds in our everyday lives - sounds that we probably did not notice even earlier. This may include the whirring of a fan, the whoosh of the air, the pitter patter of pets' feet and so much more. A hearing aid will help in bringing about an adjustment to these sounds that you will actually end up discovering again.
- Technicalities: The hearing aid basically works by letting your hearing and ears readjust to the various volumes, intensity and vibrations that one feels when different sounds reach the ears. This helps in hearing better.
- Amplification: A hearing aid is basically an electroacoustic device that fits in neatly behind your ear where it is tucked away from plain sight. This device helps in amplifying sounds so that you can catch them and hear them more clearly.
- Modulation: The ENT specialist will usually prescribe a certain kind of hearing aid based on your individual condition in terms of volume, size, power and circulation. These factors help in modulating the sounds in a certain way so that they reach the nerve pathways from the inner ear and travel to the brain in a proper and effective way. This is usually done in a customised way to cater to the specific type and cause of your hearing loss.
Using a hearing aid is a matter of retraining your hearing rather than restoring it completely. These aids will be helpful in regaining a better sense of hearing within the condition you are going through, rather than reversing the condition completely.