Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
White sugar, sea salt, mirchi, maida, pickles, oily n fried food. Non veg food. Heavy food. Cold products. Confectionery and bakery product's. Baisan and maida. Liquer. Tobacco and other intoxicant. Long time working and sleeping in sir condition room.
My wife last period was not proper. But there was bleeding also in men's. There is bleeding also sometimes. Now she went for checkup and now she is pregnant from one month. Doctor is saying no gurranty for child. Please suggest me what to do. Is it true. She should go for DMC.
Helo gud aftrnun Sir mam I wana knw ee r trying to conceive a baby n we had sex on fertile days as per ovulation kit. Should we do sex later also like in days just before period date or we should avoid sex before dat. Also when do symptoms starts before period date if it has been conceived.
Pregnant ke liye koi advice de sakte hai please. Hum regular sex karte hai kya ye galat hai. Aur mujhe period irregular the to uski dawa(medicine) bhi li . Please advice.
I had sex one week ago. I have a 28 days menstrual cycle. Though some times my period occurs 2-3days earlier or later than the expected date. Last month my period started on 3rd june. And my expected next period starting day is on 1st july. But, now I am having a creamy white vaginal discharge. Does that mean that I have got pregnant?
I am 29 years old got married in last december me and my husband expecting a baby our sex life is good we have done sex without precautions but still I haven't conceive. Instead of conceiving baby I get my periods one or two days early can you please help me out? I want baby as soon as possible. My height is 5'2 and weight is 65. Kgs.
I have an abortion 2 years ago, that was my first baby. Now I want to get pregnant. But my periods are irregular. Please tell me what should i do?
I am 31 year old, mujhe thyroid hai aur do hi bacchay hai, aur weight bhi bahoth hai mujhe pregneny ke liye kya karna hoga, aur weight loose ke liye kya karna hoga.
I am 30 female and 27 week pregnant. My LFT Report is AST/SGOT =81 and ALP/SGPT =108 So please guide me proper about it. And give me best suggestion.
Whenever you peruse through snack options in a store, looking for a fulfilling yet healthy option often turns out to be really challenging. This is where you might consider nuts, such as almonds or walnuts. They are healthy snacking options with rich reserves of protein, fibre, and energy.
However, even in the choice between almonds and walnuts, there are certain things which need to be kept in mind.
- Energy content: Almonds contain 14 grams worth of fat, and 164 calories whereas walnuts contain approximately 18 grams of fat but give 185 calories. Thus, we find that walnuts contain a slightly higher amount of fat than almonds, but provide more energy in the form of calories.
- Protein content: Almonds and walnuts are both protein powerhouses - containing 13% and 9% of protein content respectively. Thus, both these nuts are great sources of protein.
- Mineral content: Both almonds and walnuts are rich in various kinds of minerals. When it comes to Iron, which is essential for muscle health and blood formation, both nuts contain very similar amounts (approx 5%). Almonds pack 19% magnesium - essential for strong bones, compared to the 11% in walnuts. Walnuts, however, have very high amounts of copper (50%) and manganese (54%) which prove to be useful in reducing symptoms of PMS as compared to almonds.
- Fibre content: Fiber,which plays a vital role in completing the process of digestion, is another component that these nuts pack healthy amounts of. Almonds contain 16% fiber whereas walnuts have 8%.
- Vitamin content: While walnuts contain 12% Vitamin B6, compared to the 3% in almonds, the real point of difference between these two highly healthy nuts is in their content of Vitamin E - essential for healthy skin and eyes. Almonds contain almost 48% of it, whereas walnuts contain only about 2% of the same.
Thus, we get a fair idea about the high nutritional content for both these nuts. They are both essential, especially if they can be incorporated into our diets in the correct proportions.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits
Bitter gourd falls into the group of other vegetables which possess high amount of moisture. Due to its high moisture content, these vegetables are highly perishable. They contribute to high amount fiber than any other nutrients. Small bitter gourd is more nutritious than the bigger one.
There are lot of health beneficial known for the intake of bitter gourd. It has good medicinal properties that it is used in treating fever, colic, burns, chronic cough in painful manifestation of skin condition. The extract of bitter gourd helps in killing the breast cancer cells. Consuming more than 2 melons/ day may often lead to diarrhea.
There are certain evidences that consumption of bitter gourd in any form in one's daily menu, may result in the prevention or control of diabetes. The key elements in the vegetable helps in the treatment of diabetes. The key elements which showcase the anti diabetic property of this vegetable include
Charantin helps in lowering the blood glucose level. Vicine is a insulin like compound known as polypeptide p. Lectin, reduces the blood glucose level by suppressing the appetite and making the stored glucose to be used up by the body. The mechanism behind the activity is that it reduces the amount of glucose by inhibiting the enzymes that breakdown the disaccharides to monosaccharide.
Thus whatsoever the vegetable is, daily consumption always have beneficial effects to the body. Hence, increase your consumption and stays healthy.
Hello sir, I am a 28 years old women, I got married at the age of 20. Nearly 8 years i am doing sex with my husband. At the starting and all my vagina was tight and my husband enjoyed a lot. But now vagina is too loose when he injecting his penis into my vagina I do not feel anything. Then when i am doing sex with my husband when he inject his penis a thick water like substance is flowing in my vagina so we are not comfortable due to this problem, already my vagina is too loose due this watery substance he did not like to do sex .so please give me a solution to get tight vagina and also for this too much watery lubricant flowing in my vagina.
Many people have a common workout woe that while they are working out for hours they are not losing weight. The reason on a broad sense is simply that you are undoing your workout. Let me explain the reasons here.
1. Calorie overload/dieting - A general opinion amongst a lot of people is that since they are working out, they can binge on their favourite foods. Another group of people are those who workout with utmost sincerity but do not eat post workout. Both are equally harmful and aide fat generation.
2. Not staying hydrated - While working out, our bodies lose a lot of water. Often, we confuse the feeling of being thirsty as being hungry. So after a workout, when one might actually be hungry, one ends up filling the stomach with food. Stay hydrated at all times, especially before and after workout.
3. Drinking alcohol - A lot of people workout during the day and drink in the evening. This is a strict no-no and if not adhered to, you will end up gaining more weight than losing. Usually it is recommended staying completely off alcohol while trying to lose weight because drinks have calories and high sugar content. If abstaining is difficult, restrict the quantity.
4. Not working out enough - Human mind can be fooled very easily into believing what is not. We often believe that we our workout is enough and we don’t need to increase the number of counts, level of difficulty etc. It is good to give yourself a pat in the back, but never too soon.
5. Rewarding yourself - Rewarding yourself after losing every kilo is a very bad idea. Set a big goal and reward yourself only once achieved.
6. Drinking energy drinks - Advertisements promote energy drinks as a must for people who are working out. What they conveniently hide is the fact that these drinks are full of sugar.
7. Not eating enough vegetables - Many people turn to protein shakes and unhealthy foods instead of eating regular home-cooked vegetables which are packed with nutrients.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I'm 28 years old. Medium physic. Past 2.5 year back I had a C-Section and delivered a girl baby. My question is that, after C-Section, till now the operated Section itch a lot and I'm suffering now and then. Can you please suggest some remedy. And till now I have not applied any cream or ointment, rather applied little coconut oil.
Hi Dr. My hubby as a low sperm count from 8-11 mill/ml & also high abnormal range from 97-99% he doesn't have any kind of of sex interest, can we use his sperms for ivf treatment please tell me his body is overheated he don't want to take any multivitamin tablets at all if he takes incase he start getting heating sensation from his eyes plz suggest me. He is 42 years old and I'm 36 yrs.
My wife had her last period on 6th september we also gone through a doctor and had a pregnancy and urine test the result is negative she also completed the course of deviry 10mg tablet i. E. 2 tab for 7 days and already 7 days past of course of tablets still she did not have a periods. Suggest me doctors I am worried.
Knee joint injuries are one of the most common sports and vehicular injury sustained by patients. We have observed that many of these injuries are neglected initially. A knee injury often presents with swelling in the knee along with pain.
A medical evaluation of all knee injuries is mandatory. All knee injuries which are present with swelling and pain should be evaluated by an orthopedic surgeon. A Xray is usually taken.
The pain and swelling disappear in normal course of time but an instability persists in these patients.
An anterior cruciate ligament tear is the most common injury which is diagnosed in these patients. It is also called ACL tear.
The usual symptoms are fear of falling down, locking feeling , inability to make the knee completely straight, difficulty in climbing stairs up or down. All these problems should never be neglected as it will lead to further injuries and increasing damage.
The investigation of choice is an MRI scan.
The ideal treatment in these cases is a keyhole surgery
The surgery is called ACL reconstruction. The torn ligament is replaced with a new graft.The surgery is arthroscopically done.
I have herpes type 2 and I'm a female, my boyfriend is wanting to perform oral sex on me but I won't let him because I'm scared although I do want to and I miss it. We currently don't know if he has herpes. My doctor hasn't say much about oral sex but I would like some information do people who has.
Therapeutic science is once again beating on option medicine, that is medications and cures that science can't or has not approved. Be that as it may, the reality remains that numerous individuals who chew on tree bark and drink intense tasting concoctions swear that they work and enterprises that are for all intents and purposes unregulated cheerfully supply the cures and the legend and testimonials about how the most recent potions are supernatural occurrence cures for everything from tumor to skin inflammation.
Like different types of medicine, including Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM), homeopathy evokes expectations in patients. The doctor provides a quiet relation, personal and far reaching treatment and absence of unfavorable impacts are components in making constructive expectations. Different components might be connected with negative expectations.
Some of these medications go back hundreds of years to when shamans and healers found plants that appeared to lighten illness. For example, in old Europe, to assuage torment and lessen fever, doctors including Hippocrates gave patients an intense powder ground down from the bark of willow trees, a substance that prompted to the improvement of headache medicine.
Fake treatment controlled trials of homeopathy were recognized by a thorough writing look, which secured 19 electronic databases, reference arrangements of significant papers and contacts with specialists. Information was provided in copy and results coded so that chance of proportions beneath 1 demonstrated advantage. Trials depicted as twofold visually impaired, with sufficient randomisation, were thought to be of higher methodological quality. Predisposition impacts were analyzed in pipe plots and meta-regression models.
However lesions of patients are convinced that homeopathy and other option medicines work, driving scientists to deduce that these cures have a misleading impact.
This is the same number of drugs developed by scientists in medication organizations bomb in human trials in light of the fact that the dynamic fixing that specialists so carefully distinguished and tried ends up working no superior to a fake treatment. Drugs got from characteristic items have an especially high fake treatment effect meaning that when patients think they may get a medication got from a plant, they need it to work so severely that as a rule it does.