Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. KhadilkarYour feedback matters!
What should I do when my work involves standing for uptown 10 hours in a day, its Bern 22 years and now have developed flat feet.
I am 45 years old I am suffering from shoulders pain from so many days. What shell I do for that problem.
I am having hectic body pain, especially in my foot, morning I can't get up n walk easily, after sometime it will vanish (foot pain, Pls let me know why it is like that.
I'm 25 years old female my gallbladder removed before 2 years bcoz of gallstones and I'm suffering from knees pain from last 3 month and I'm taking homeopathic medicine r-11,34 and calcarea fluorica and phosphorica but sometimes I'm feeling like pain and heavy pressure in my knees even I can't do exercises and jumping properly why it's happening suggest me.
Sir I have done MRI of my neck finding is right posterolateral and forminal disc bulge at c5-c6 level causing ventrolateral thecal sac and lateral recess compromise with right neural foramina narrowing impinging existing nerve root. I am not feeling pain getting neuroford medicine. Will it be cured by medicine? As I do not want surgery.
My relative has diabetes some times his left leg pains a lot does it mean his diabetes has shot up what is the preventive measures he should take.
Hi my self Bhagwan Sahai Verma 59 years old having BP and taking medication for BP. Now a days my ankle and feet are swelled and having pain in joints of my thumb. Please advice.
Dear sir I have pain in my legs from last 6 days. I can't walk continues 1 to 2 km. Kindly suggest what should I do.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others. Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
My wife is 30years old she have both kidney stones and suffering from low back pain, how can do care?
Dear Sir I have pain in my spinal cord my age 30 old it problem facing from the 3 days my friends are all told you are more fat .so please tell me which is right what I want to do for this. And my height is 5'6" weight is 75 kg.
I am suffering from left lower leg pain midway between knee and ankle from four days. I don' t have any injuries. Please suggest me
Good Evening Doctors, I am 25 years old male from delhi. Last year I fall down from the bike suddenly due to a minor accident. After that some strain started in my back but I didn't notice that much after that I lifted around 20 kg of weight and then my pain became worse. Now, I am on continuously physiotherapy from last 3 months but I am not getting that much of relaxation. Sometime there is no pain, sometimes it is bearaup but sometime it become worst. And importantly it is radiating into the leg, and because of that there is so much pain in my lower leg. Can any one please suggest any best doctor because I am reallyNow, I am on continuously physiotherapy from last 3 months but I am not getting that much of relaxation. Sometime there is no pain, sometimes it is bearaup but sometime it become worst. And importantly it is radiating into the leg, and because of that there is so much pain in my lower leg. Can any one please suggest any best doctor because I am really.
When a blow or a fall causes an injury, where the top of your arm bone pops out from your shoulder socket, it’s called shoulder dislocation. It is a very painful condition and you need to get this relocated to its position immediately. The tissues and bone related to that particular joint get damaged.
If you ignore this situation or keep the shoulder like this, it will be more harmful and painful for you. There may appear a bump in front or at the back of your shoulder that hurts.
What can lead to a dislocated shoulder injury?
- Sharp or a very fast twist of your arm.
- Falling down on a hard surface.
- A sudden hurt or hit.
- It may also happen when you fall down and try to save yourself using your hand. The force of the hit indirectly gets into the shoulder and your shoulder joint may slip from its place.
In some of the outdoor games, there are high chances to get hurt in the shoulder. Hockey, football, rugby, rock climbing, volleyball etc. bring in high probabilities of injuring the shoulder, thereby resulting in a shoulder dislocation.
What is the treatment or therapy of a dislocated shoulder?
The dislocated shoulder should be very urgently treated. As this injury of the shoulder is very painful, you should consult to a specialized orthopaedist as fast as possible to fix up the shoulder to its proper joint. As it is very painful and swollen, the faster the treatment, the better it is. When your doctor fixes your shoulder in its actual place or the bone of your arm comes back to the socket, most of your pain will go away and you get huge relief from pain. After the shoulder bone is relocated, you can use further conservative treatment to reduce the pain and swelling of that place. Dislocated shoulder may take 3 to 12 weeks to recover. But this is the approximate time and it depends on the seriousness of the injury.
After the treatment, when all the symptoms are gone, the doctor will suggest some exercises for better results and normal shoulder movement and to prevent future shoulder injury. Ones the shoulder is dislocated, the chances of dislocation in future is further increased as the tissue supporting the head of humerus into its socket is torn. Such patients may land up with recurrent dislocation of shoulder wherein shoulder dislocates easily on specific movement and patients are afraid to do over-head activities. The problem is best diagnosed by MRI Scan.
The best treatment for this is Arthroscopic (Key-Hole Surgery) Bankart's Repair. Following operation shoulder is kept at rest for 2 weeks then Physiotherapy is started. Day to day activities are started after 2 weeks and sports activity is started after 3 to 5 months.