Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I am 19 year old girl. I am suffering from joints pain. After doing small small small works, I feel like tired and fatigue. What should I do to increase my stamina and confidence towards my work?
Hi, I am 26 year old female (unmarried). I will get my periods every 26 to 28 days regularly. But the flow is very less and it last only for 1.5 to days. This reduced flow is happening from the 3rd month of my puberty. My abdominal scan is normal. My HB is 10 . Will this be a problem in future to conceive. Kindly tell me is this a problem and if so what I shld do to increase the flow.
I have a sleeping problem. I wake suddenly every night & sleep again. Please this irritated me help me.
If one boy make sexual relationship with girls when she is suffering from period and then girls take unprotected 72 tablet now girls is not suffering periods after relation would you tell that What will be effect this in future.
The skin is the largest organ in the body and the first to be affected by any condition, be it good or bad. As it is said, a close look at the skin can tell all about the overall health of the person.
Age spots are little, flat, brown spots that are an indication of serious underlying conditions. They are most common on the face, neck and hands. With regular metabolism, the free radical damage in the body produces lipofuscin. This accumulates, leading to gradual destruction of the body's cells including vital organs like liver, brain and heart. These brown age spots are therefore a cause of concern and should be attended to immediately.
The good news, however, is that there are ways to prevent and even reverse these age spots. It not only has cosmetic benefits, but improves overall health by reducing and eliminating wastes. Read on to know some common, effective ways to beat these spots. The treatment works on two levels that is general where the whole body is covered and topical where skin is worked upon.
- Diet: Eat a diet rich in fiber, containing fruits and vegetables, raw nuts and seeds. This will provide various minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients for your body. Avoid animal based proteins, fried oily foods, excessive sugars and salt and processed foods. Quit smoking and limit alcohol intake.
- Exercise: A good workout helps to remove toxins, thereby reducing the likelihood of age spots appearing in the first place. It can also help reverse the effects of ageing that has already set in.
- Stay hydrated: While moisturizers do have a good role to play, it cannot hydrate the body from within. Plenty of water is required also to flush out toxins and wastes from the body, which can accelerate ageing.
- Topical: In addition to general measures, the following topical measures are useful in beating the age spots.
- Cleansing the skin: Skin is constantly exposed to dust and heat and pollution and frequent cleaning, even with plain water, will work wonders.
- Scrubbing the skin: A good scrub, be it from the shelves or made at home, is a good effective way to further clean the skin of dead cells and making way for fresh cells to emerge.
- Sun Protection: It is believed that 90% of the skin damage happens due to exposure to sun. Using a sunscreen goes a long way in preventing skin damage including spots, dark circles and even cancer.
- Moisturizing the skin: Using honey, glycerin, or any other product that hydrates the skin will have long-term benefits in reducing ageing.
- Antioxidant creams: There are proven creams and natural products that contain antioxidants and control ageing of the skin, thereby reducing age spots. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I weight is 46 kg, and my height 162 cm and my age is 22 years, how can I grain my weight? So please tell me. Thank you.
I am suffering from psoriasis last 8 year's, presently taking homoeopathy medicine it's not positive please help me.
I am having stomach ache in upper abdomen from last 3 days. It is very sharp pain and I am having irregular bowel movement too. What should I do?
Hi I'm 17 years old I have pimple, redness marks in my face I do exercise drink lots of water n just started using clean n clear pimple free face wash. Any one can please give me some suggestion which no side affect n helps prevent my problem I'll be very thankful.
Madam/Sir, What causes my body growing fatter and fatter? While I am doing enough labour, but still my body growing unstoppable? Please suggest me.
Sir, Some parts of my face are sun tanned. According to allopathy please suggest me medicines. Please tell me the cost of laser treatment and address of the clinic in west Bengal where the treatment is done. May I use tretonion gel to turn the black portion of my face into a fair one.
The symptoms occur because some or all of the glucose stays in your blood and isn’t used as fuel for energy.
Your body will try to get rid of the excess glucose in your urine.
The main symptoms include:
urinating more often than usual, particularly at night
feeling very thirsty
feeling very tired
unexplained weight loss
itching around the penis or vagina, or frequent episodes of thrush
cuts or wounds that heal slowly
blurred vision (caused by the lens of the eye becoming dry)
The signs and symptoms of type 2 diabetes aren't always as obvious, and it's often diagnosed during a routine check-up.
This is because the symptoms are often mild and develop gradually over a number of years.
This means that you may have type 2 diabetes for many years without realising it.
Early diagnosis and treatment for type 2 diabetes is very important because it may reduce your risk of developing complications later on.
Visit your GP as soon as possible if you think you may have diabetes.