Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ketki WaghYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from red enlarged pimple on my vagina which is very painful. What should I do to cure that. Its not one day problem they occurs one by one when one pimple is cured after some days gap another takes place.
Hello doc. For past one month im suffering from back pain. Its not exactly back but its below my neck between two shoulders. I have consulted the doctor. He has given me some tablets and an ointment as well still i am facing the problem. Is it because sitting in the chair for a long time in the office without resting?
I'm 19 years old. I had dengue. I started taking medicines and my platelets and wbc count went back to normal after like 10 days. The day I got my count as platelets 311000 and wbc around 6 thousand, I sort of got excited that i've recovered. Next day I had some whiskey, a cigarette and a shisha session and walked a lot. I do not know if it is relevant, i'm just telling. A day after that I rode my bike through city traffic for like 40 kms. Tiring things. That night I was shivering for sometime at night (ac was on). And in the morning I got a fever again. I took a paracetamol the fever was at 101-102 degree F and went down to 100. Then again it got increased to 103 F. I took a paracetamol again. Is it just a viral fever? Or I got dengue again? Will I get hemorrhage? Should I get hospitalized immediately?
1. After 1st sitting is completed, temporary filling is given so be gentle in chewing from that side whithin that tooth as it is quite brittle.
2. You may eat when numbness worn off.(1.5-2 hrs)
3. After 1st sitting, you might face problem of ulceration, than you would be prescribed with reliving gel, apply it with cotton applicator tip.(you can use ear bud)
4. If your tooth was in pain prior to treatment, it may take few days for tooth to heal pain to be relived.
5. If your tooth was not in pain prior to treatment, your tooth may be quite sore for a few days after appointment, this soreness/pain will relieved with time, it may take as much as seven-ten days.
6. Take medicine on time complete the course, if you stop taking it your tooth may become infected.