Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ketan PaiYour feedback matters!
Sir, last four years I am suffering form piles, when ever I go to toilet, passing stool every time bleeding large quantities of blood came out, so I fill weakness. Also I fill like a bunch of grapes some thing are there please. Suggest me best medicine.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.
In February 2016 I started having a bladder infection. Frequent urge to go but very little concentrated urine coming out. There was NO bleeding or pain of any kind. I consumed ayurvedic cystitis syrup and the problem got resolved. The same situation repeated itself in March. I drank syrup and it got cured. But for some few months since May-June now I find my bladder is behaving very strange. It acts perfectly normal during the daytime. I urinate not more than 7-8 times a day. The urine is clear and healthy looking - not concentrated at all. When I am upright (walking/standing/sitting) my urination is not noticeably frequent. But ANYTIME I lie down I feel bladder pressure and an increasing urge to void. The urge to void is frequent. And the urine is actually quite dilute. Even when I drink VERY little water during the day, at night the urine is surprisingly light and dilute. And also it is rather frequent. The trend is very different compared to my cystitis. When I had infection I had to urinate ALL the time, whether sitting down or lying down. Those days very little VERY small amount of urine used to come out. I had to strain to pass urine. Nowadays I am normal when I stand up or walk but when not active and especially lying down I feel the bladder fullness. I urinate a relatively dilute solution without much straining. Some background information: I am an 18 year old girl. I have been physical lethargic and inactive and tired for since around mid-2015 because of a gradual depression. I also suffer from a very mild case of piles since December 2015. It comes on and off - sometimes it's not even recognisable. I did a urine test in June which showed rather normal results. There were no pus cells at all. Absolutely NO foreign bodies or organisms of any kind. The epithelial cell count was 2-4 hpf and the pH was 5. Other than the above mentioned issues I function healthily. Don't have any previously diagnosed condition or abnormality. These health problems of mine have started quite recently - within the past ONE year. Please let me know what are the possible conditions I may be suffering from based on my bladder habits. Thank you.
Chronic kidney disease also known as chronic renal disease is a form of kidney disorder where renal function is progressively lost over a long period. This disease has got unspecific symptoms and includes loss of appetite, feeling unwell, etc. People with high blood pressure or diabetes are more likely to have CKD. This disease leads to other complications, such as cardiovascular disease, anaemia and pericarditis.
Homeopathy is an ideal and effective form of treatment chronic kidney diseases. Homeopathy is natural and tries to correct all the underlying causes of the condition. General symptoms and constitutional indications are considered in homeopathy before choosing the best medicine. Here is a list of several homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat chronic kidney diseases like Kidney Stone Treatment, along with the symptoms in case of which they are used.
- Apis mellifica: This homeopathic medicine is not used in acute forms of CKD. Symptoms of this type include oedematous swelling on the face, paleness, headaches, pain in the back and limb, oedema pulmonum, etc. It is used when there are dull aches in the kidney, reduced urination and micturition. The urine contains albumen in high levels and blood corpuscles. Eruption of the skin occurs, and the patient feels drowsy.
- Arsenicum: This medicine is used in all stages of CKD and is one of the best remedies. It is used in later stages of the disease when the patient's skin becomes pale, and he develops a waxen appearance, excess thirst and diarrhoea. The shade of the urine is dark and full of albumen. Dyspnoea attacks are also observed while lying down during the night. Taking aconite produces a mucus and the patient gets relief.
- Aurum muriaticum: This homeopathic medicine is used to cure renal diseases such as morbus brightii caused from a gout or from syphilis. Digestive and nervous problems are indicated along with great irritability. Vertigo may also be caused.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the ideal homeopathic remedy for treating inflammation of the kidneys accompanied by piercing or burning pain in the lumbar region of the kidney. The pain reappears repeatedly with increased intensity each time.
- Cantharis: This homeopathic cure is used in nephritis. There is a cutting pain in the lumbar region, the urine contains blood and the flow is in the form of drops. Cantharis is used in post diphtheric kidney disorders with dropsy.
- Conavallaria: Conavallaria is used in case of nephritis occurring due to heart disorders. It is used when the heart functions irregularly and also in anasarca and ascites because of mitral insufficiency.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for the treatment of chronic kidney diseases. There are homeopathic cures for all types of renal diseases.
There is Stone in my Kidney. What kind of medicine I have to take. 10mm in right kidney My age is 21.
I'm 24 years old. I am having kidney stone since 2 months. So I want to know if there is any restrictions on my diet for this issue. Kindly suggest.
I am 25 years male. From some days I am getting oily liquid from urine. In morning time when I go toilet then I saw it after passing the urine. I am very confused. My friend is saying it is DHAAT. But I am also suffering stone disease. please give me solution. What should I do?
Once my stool became very hard due to taking many antibiotics for stool disturbance and my anus very badly affected due to passing hard stool. There was several tiny fissures and three big fissures in my anus. After occurring these fissures when I went toilet for second bowel movement then what a burning sense in my anus it seems to me that someone put chilly and salt in my anus and after every motion about 5 ml blood comes out. Though the severe burning sense stop after three days but coming blood is continue after motion. This took 40 days to heal the anus completely. Then again after 3 months my stool becomes little hard and then again several tiny fissures and some deep fissures come and again burning ,pain, blood coming. Is this normal fissure? Because anal fissure generally one which is situated posterior midline but for me why multiple fissure? Why it is coming again and again after complete healing if stool becomes little hard occasionally? I want a permanent cure from it. Pls help me. At present I am taking high fibre diet and drinking lot of water to keep the stool soft but I want a permanent cure from it at any cost so that fissures does not come after hard motion. Is it possible by any surgery? Pls help in details I want a permanent cure not temporary healing.
Hi, I got burning and pain in urination in sep 2014. I went to hospital sgpgi lko. They told me that j hv renal tuberculosis. And they started att from 14 june and my medicines are rcinex-600, combutol -750, pyrazinamide 1500, benadon 20. I hv completed 7 months using the att. Stent is also situated in my right kidney till now and it has been changed twice. They told me to hv att for two months more and they suggested me a test gfr test. Its result are 12 for right kidney and 77 for left kidney. They told me that my right kidney hv stopped working. Although my all other result lyk serum creatine is 1, glucose is 103, bun is 9. please suggest me what should I do.
Main Dr. Shailendra Goel hu, principal consultant urologist, enterologist and renal transplant surgeon. Main Vaishali, Delhi, Noida, NCR chhetra mein max hospital se sammad hoon aur meri training. MCS training jo hai, Sanjay Gandhi PGI Lucknow mein hui hai aur main Delhi rajdhani chhetra ke bade haspatal jis mein Maidanta haspatal, JP haspatal, Kailash haspatal Noida, Delhi aur Metro haspatal se sambandhit raha hoon.
Aaj mein aap ko iss video ke dwara, Prostate gland jo gadut kehlate hai jo ki ek common samasya hai uss ke brein mein thoda gyan aap se share karna chahta hoon. Prostate gland ek chhoti ya bade angur ya akhrot ke size ki ek granthi hoti hai jis mein vva banta hai aur yeh peshaap ki theli ke neeche body ke andar peshaap ke raste ke chaaro ore hoti hai. Aur yeh peshaap ke raste ke chaaro ore hota hai aur iss mein vva banta hai aur jab sex karte hai toh vva iss granthi se nikalta hai. Jab age jaise jaise progress karti hai to hiss ka size badhne lagta hai aur yeh peshaap ke raste ko dabane lagti hai toh uski wajah se peshaap mein dikkat hone lagti hai. Mostly patients jo prostate gland ke enlargement ke jo hote hai who mostly 40-50 saal ke baad ke umar ke hote hai. Aur dheere dheere yeh granthi jo badhti jaati hai aur raste ko abati jaati hai toh urine mein dikkat jo hoti hai. Uss mein dikkat kuch rukawat ki wajah se hoti hai, jese ki
- Dhara halki hona
- Ruk ruk ke hona peshaap hona
- Peshap ek baar mein poora na hona
- Baar baar peshaap jana
- Raat mein kahi baar uthna peshaap ke liye
- Peshaap jaldi lagna.
- Kahi baari itna jaldi peshaap lagna ki bathroom pahuchne se pehle hi nikal jana.
Toh yeh symptoms is baat ko indicate karte hai ki prostrate kuch trouble kar raha hai aur kahi baar jab yeh prostate zyada badh jaata hai toh kuch yeh dikkat ya complications karta hai jaise KI-
- Peshaap bilkul ruk hi jaata hai
- Peshap nikal nahi jaata
- Nail dalwane ki zaroorat parti hai
- Peshaap mein blood aane lagta hai
- Itni rukawat hone lagti hai ki kidney ko kharab karne lagta hai
- Pet mein itna jor lagana padta hai ki hernia ban jate hai ya rukawat ki wajah se kidney mein ya peshaap ki theli mein pathri ban jaane lagti hai.
- Kidney kharab ho jaane lagti hai toh yeh complications hote hai.
Jab yeh complications hone lagte hai tab toh operation bahut zaroori ho jaata hai. Shuruat ke stage mein jab yeh koi complications nahi hai toh prostate ki dikkat ko dawaiyon se treat kiya ja sakta hai. Usually jaise jaise age badhti hai waise prostate ki samasya badhti jaati hai. Yadi hum kahe ki 60 years ki age pe 50% logon ko prostrate ki problem hoti ha. 80 years ki age pe almost 70-90% patients ko prostate ki problem hoti hai.
Prostate ki samasya ka khaane se koi link nahi hai. Aap ko ek normal balanced diet leni chahiye aur aisa koi specific diet ya parihej nahi hoga jiss se hum kahein ki prostate ki samasya nahi hogi. Aur prostate ke check up ke liye jo aap urologist se ya jab aap salah karte hai ki iss mein kya dikkat hai toh uss mein hum jo test karate hai uss mein ek urine test hota hai , ultrasound hota hai ki jiss mein ultrasound peshaap karne se pehle aur peshaap karne ke baad mein dekhte hai, ye check karne ke lie ki kitan percent peshaap ruka reh jaata hai. Ek peshaap ke dhara ki jaach hoti hi jise hum uroflowmetry kehte hai yeh jaach hum usually karate hai aur kidney pe koi jor par raha hai ke nahi par raha hai uss ke liye kidney ka ek blood test, cretinin jiss ko kehte hai, who karaya jaata hai. aur ek prostate ke liye specific test hota hai PSA Test, Prostate Specific Antigen yeh ek test karaya jaata hai ki jiss se hum yeh check karte hai ki koi cancer ki sambhavna toh prostate mein nahi hai. Toh yadi PSA yadi badha hua aata hai, toh uss ke liye hum phir biopsy advise karte hai except ki kuch cases mein jahan humein lage ki infection hai ya koi aur chances ho sakte hai PSA badhne ke. Toh PSA ka badha hona apne aap mein indicate karta hai ki uss mein cancer ki shakh hota hai, cancer ko confirm nahi karta.
Shuruat mein prostate ki samsya ko hum dawai se treat kar sakte hai jiss mein do tareeke ki dawai hoti hai alphablocker aur 5ARI inhibitors. Toh jab bada prostate hota hai toh yeh do dawaiya di jaati hai aur inn do dawaiyon ka long term mein koi major side effect nahi hota hai aur yeh dawai prostate ke patients ko lambe samay tak leni hoti hai. Beech beech mein check up karana hota hai. Aur yadi check up mein humein lagta hai ke dawaiyon se proper result nahi mil rahe hai ya humein lagta hai ke prostate badh raha hai aur dikkat kar raha hai, andar complications jaise rukawat ke, kidney kharab hone ke, kidney mein swelling ke ya peshaap zyada rukne ke ya dhaar achhi na hone ke persist kar rahe hote hai toh uss mein operation ki salah di jaati hai.
Aaj ki tareekh mein operation bhi minimal invasive technique se hota hai ki jiss mein koi chira fadi, kaata, kaati nahi hoti even jaise laproscopy mein do teen chhed karte hai toh koi chhed nahi kiya jaata. Yeh keval peshaap ke raste pe kiya jaata hai jiss mein commonest operation jo aaj ki tareekh mein jo hota hai woh TURP kehlata hai jiss mein peshaap ke raste se doorbeen se prostate ko operate kar diya jaata hai. Ab aur zyada advanced technique available hai jise hum bipolar TURP kehte hai. Iss mein risk kam ho jaata hai ya isme laser se kiya jaata hai. Aaj ki tareekh mein laser best technique kehlati hai jo ki jiss mein old age mein hote hai patients ko heart problem hai ya lungs ki problem hai ya woh blood thinner le rahe hote hai ya aur bimaariya hai , diabetes hai, toh uss mein ya sodium kam ho jata hai body mein toh un cases mei laser bahut helpful hota hai uss mein complications kaafi kam ho jata hai. Lekin ye hai ki in ke operations kaafi successful hai. Otherwise yadi aap iska illaj nahi karte hai toh yeh kidney kharab kar sakta hai ya aur dikkat kar sakta hai.
Toh yeh kuch baat mein prostate cancer ke barein mein aur kehna chahunga ki prostate cancer bhi ek samasya hai. PSA tests se iss ko diagnose kiya ja sakta hai. Lekin cancer ke barein mein yeh hai ki prostate cancer ka ilaaj sambhav hai. Chahe yeh advanced stage mein bhi hai toh bhi iss ka bahut accurate ilaaj available hai. Aur yeh saal do saal ilaaj ke baad bhi patients ko koi dikkat nahi hoti hai. Toh woh prostate ki samasya se mera yeh ek salah rahegi jiss ke koi urine mein dikkat hai woh urologist se salah zaroor le aur apna ilaaj karaye aur in sab dikkato se ya apne zindagi ko swasth rakhe.
Dhanyavaad. Aur mein Dr. Shailendra Kumar Goel aap ke liye, salah ke liye lybrate par available hoon ya aap DF-10 Duplex Flora, Sector-108 mein mere Goel Urology clinic mein aap mere se sampark kar sakte hai.
Aur lybrate ki website par ya meri apni website Drshailendragoel.com par mere se appointment ya salah le sakte hai. dhanyavad.