Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ketan Kulkarni
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ketan KulkarniYour feedback matters!
My father is 89 yrs old and wt 95 kgs. on 30 dec he underwent for hip replacement surgery . he is a patient of alzeimeric dementia and some times becomes very aggressive. during his hospitalisation his left buttock's apx 2*3i nch epidermal portion was eroded after fungal infection which is still not healed what should i do for its healing and his normal walk and gait
I am suffering with spondylitis And I feel the pain in every 2 days what to do now? Any permanent solution.
I am 25 years old girl, and having waist pain andmy height is 5'4" and my weight is 68kg. How can reduce it?
I have pain in the left side of the forehead between 10 pm to 4 am. I have very much pain. Please solve my problem & give suggestions as soon as possible.
I have pain in elbow and fingers of my hand sometimes I feel my heart beats very fast I have pain in back and under neck area there is pain somewhere inside in my back and under neck area there is pain in underarms I have take a test 25 hydroxy vitamin D test and the level is 7.Please suggest me something for that.
I'm not able to sleep at night. I do not feel like sleeping in night. My right hand pains alot. My chest pains alot. Is it because of lack of iron or something?
Dear sir when I was born my one leg palm was tilted after consulting the doctor they plaster my leg for 6 months which result was good but my one leg becomes thin compared to another one and there was a difference of length 1-2 inch in the infected leg. Sir please tell me can I overcome with this difference as now I have attain my age 18.
I am suffering from leg cramps for last few years and nobody suggested any cure for it. I can not sleep at night because of so much pain what should I do?
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.