Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. KendreYour feedback matters!
He's 12 years old. He don't like studies, but he knows how to operate computer and mobiles. He doesn't feel pain or don't know what he's doing. He behaves like a 4 years boy. Is that normal for the dyslexic children or does he have any mental issues?
I am a 23 year old girl always feel alone and depressed. I always want to get noticed by a number of guys. I want to be a cynosure among boys as I am good looking. I am presently in a relationship but still I find something missing. I love him and he loves me a lot but I still want other boys care for me. And when I don't get that I feel very much depressed and alone. I cannot concentrate on my studies and always feeling bored, unhappy and alone. Please help me. Please what should I do?
I am 57 years old. I use spectra 75 to now a lesser dose spectra 10 from last 16 years for depression. Now I want to know about for four habits to help in depression. I want to close the medicine of depression. Help for this & weight loss. Thanking you. Ashok kumar kedia.
What are the supplements for Omega 3. I have a problem of memory loss and I monthly take injection of B12 prescribed by a doctor. I read on this app that Omega 3 is best for solving memory loss and other problems and is good for health . And I can't take fish oil. Please help.
I'm 21 year when I was at my place I had regularly sex with my gf but now I'm apart from her it is very difficult to live without sex what should I do?
I am student. Want to know how to counter stress and depression. I also get nervous to quickly and also problem while speaking and also have bad relation with mostly everyone, I don't speak too much nd speak to slowly.
Hello Doctor, My husband is taking wine since last 10 years, & now his habit of drinking wine is increasing which effects our personal life as well his health. Please advice what should I do to get out him from alcohol addiction?
Where do negative thinking comes from? I am 21 years old and long back from childhood itself I am very much negative thinker and now negative thinking has became my personality trait, my each thought is negative and I know that I have to change this thought using CBT but I can't change my thoughts every time . I have some other works too ,I cannot sit and change my every thought I have negative thoughts for all aspects of my life am a complete failure because of my thinking But I can't break the comfort zone of negative thinking pattern How to get out of this trap.
I have a anxiety problem in past 6 months and doctors prescribed me mdma medicine which causes side effects on me please help.
I've been given 5mg a day for 7 days by my doctor for vestibular neuritis, with a little dose like this give me any mental side effects? I've suffered from anxiety and depression before and I'm just worried of the side effects.
Failure to strike a healthy work-life balance can see your health going on the downswing. Several studies have time and again highlighted the fact that working too much can be bad for you. The major factor that is at play when you work too much is stress, which negatively impacts both your mental and physical well-being. A joint study conducted by Stanford university and Harvard business school has revealed that workplace stress can ruin your physical health by as much as 90%.
Read on to find out the ill effects of all work and no play.
- Working overtime can increase your risk of developing cardiovascular problems by about 60%.
- While working too much can see your risk of experiencing a heart attack rise by about 13%, over 55 hours of work time every week can increase your chances of getting a stroke by about 33%.
- Consistently working overtime can lead you to face mental health problems.
- Over-working can cause your learning ability and memory power to fail as you don't get the required amount of rest time.
- Working for over 11 hours a day can increase your chances of suffering from depression.
- Working for over 40 hours a week can increase your risk of gaining weight, and indulging in alcohol and tobacco abuse.
- Working for over 50 hours a week can bring about a reduction in your sleep time to less than 6 hours a day, which can have an adverse impact on your work performance.
- Working non-stop in front of the computer can cause you to become prone to headaches and blurred vision.
Here's how you can prevent the negative effects of working too much from impacting your health:
- Take a short trip: Being physically away from your workplace and going on short vacations can help your health considerably as it reduces work-related stress to a great extent. It also helps in the rejuvenation of your mind and body, thereby improving your overall health.
- Meditate for a calmer self: Meditation is another helpful way in which you can cut down the harm that too much work can have on your body. Spend a few moments each day to de-stress and calm your agitated mind.
- Don't bring work home: Once you're at home, avoid the impulse of checking your phone or email for work. Furthermore, avoid bringing your smartphone with you to the dinner table and don't discuss work while eating.
- Go for regular checkups: Visiting a doctor regularly is another preventive measure that you need to take very seriously. Screening tests for stroke, heart disease or high blood pressure should be undertaken from time to time so as to prevent yourself from falling prey to such problems.
Despite your heavy workload, you still need to take out time for yourself. It is imperative that you do so in order to create a better work-life balance and consequently, a healthier self. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.