Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kendre Darmendra
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Kendre DarmendraYour feedback matters!
I'm losing my concentration in study and I forget the learnt facts & dates very soon. Please solve my problem.
Sir, I fail to concentrate on study. I try to concentrate but I fail my mind goes to smart phone or anything else please help me .
I am 25 years female. I have low grade fever all time since last two months. I have also whole body pain which is intolerable. This body pain started last few weeks ago. Whenever I remain in a air conditioning room this pain increase. What should I do?
I feel depression some time in a day and I also saw horrible dreams which make me to wake in night with fast breathing what to do to please tell me.
Doctor I'm 16, I'm studying intermediate first year, I have a problem, all my classmates have beard on their face , but I don't have beard. I have little amount of moustache but I want to grow beard quickly. Please suggest me any solution for this problem, suggest medicines that are easily available at any medical shop without any prescription.
I am a software engineer, from 1 month I am feeling very weird feeling in my head. It feels like clouds around me and feeling like a continuous tight band around back of my head and its base. Its like something is squeezing it from behind. Its interfering with my daily life. And its get better when I lay down, But when I wake in morning same thing starts happening. please help me.
Feeling stressed out? Don’t reach for the pills just yet; there is a better option out there. Almost all conventional methods of treatment come with side effects, no matter how effective they are. Why not opt for an equally effective method, but without side effects, yes you heard it right! Homeopathy is a method of treatment that is effective and free from side effects.
Here are some homeopathic remedies that can help you de-stress:
1. Be active: Feeling stressed of late? Time to get your running shoes on. Research proves that exercise is one of the best remedies for stress, activities such as running and swimming release ‘endorphins’ in the system, which uplift your mood. So go for an early morning jog or a late evening swim, whatever suits you just make sure that you get some exercise on a regular basis.
2. Diet: Stress can result from an improper diet where the body is not well nourished. The body needs its share of various vitamins and minerals to function optimally. So it is important to eat a well balanced meal and avoid eating junk food. Eating unhealthy food can cause reactions in the body that lead to various diseases.
3. Be connected: Being connected does not mean being connected on social media, rather forming and nurturing ‘people to people’ connections. Talk to people, getting involved in team activities and participating in various sports. Form meaningful relationships with others so that you have someone to listen to you when you feel weary and low. Staying isolated can cause symptoms of stress to aggravate.
4. Start a hobby: If you don’t already have one, spend some time doing things that give you pleasure. It can be something that gives you a sense of accomplishment. Doing such activities will keep your mind active and reduce stress levels.
5. Medications: Apart from the above, homeopathy has medications such as Nux Vomica which is used to reduce anger and impatience. For people who are stressed due to overwork, Kali Phos is an effective remedy. In case of prolonged grief such as the one resulting from a sudden demise in the family, Natrum Mur and Ignatia are advised. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.