Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Kedar Vaidya CYour feedback matters!
Sir, Namaskar, one of inner knowledge teeth not clearly seen, even if any food articles also enter into this teeth side. Kindly suggest
What medicine require for reducing large adenoid. Without operation of large adenoid any risk. Please suggest how it will be curable.
Beside my tongue a small pore has take place from last 4 days. I can't eat /talk properly. Help me and give the remedy plz!
I have trouble with my teeth I don't it's still paining I can't eat no more. Please help me for this.
Hello. I am vinay goel and 22 yrs old. My teeth is little outside and I want braces on it. I try 2 dentist 1. Tell that it is a 1 hr procedure and take 8 or 9 months for this and in rs 18000. But 2. Tell that it is 10 mint procedure and take 2yrs for this. Then which dentist is right? And there is a pain in this procedure?
I am having .5 mm gap in between my front teeth when I brush it increased to 1 mm I don't brush recently I brushed and got this problem again I have got ortho treatment 2 years ago I have a plate which I am again using today I consulted a doctor he said that composite is the best option for me for one teeth it is 2500 he said best for me to get it done on three front teeth that costs 7500 he said it is not composite build up but it is better than it should I go for it.
Gum diseases can be treated and reversed in their initial stages very easily. By getting the accumulated tartar and plaque removed by a dentist, there is a chance that they can get better without much ado.
I have severe mouth ulcer last three days taking multivitamins and using ulcer gels frequently but not come down please advice.
I am unable to take breathe comfortably. Sometimes I am taking my breathe with my mouth. What is remedy for this?
I am 22 years old and have frequent mouth ulcers. It is very rare that I don't have any. Also, I have a strong sensation of heat on my stomach and often mild stomach ache. Though, I don't have acidity. What might be the cause? Are the mouth blisters and stomach ache related?
Studies have shown that people with moderate or advanced gum (periodontal) disease are more likely to have heart disease than those with healthy gums.
My teeth is tittle yellow in colour. Previous 2 years I done cleaning of my teeth. And care well but it again become yellow. What I will do next?
I have open a glass bottle by teeth, and I am in a lot of pain. One of my molar teeth, is giving me trouble. What is the best tablet you, advice me to take?
Hi. I have many dental problems. 1) my 2 lower molars are missing due to cavity. I lost them 3 years back. 2) my front teetch is arched outside, so I want to add clip. Smiling is not a good idea for me. 3) my upper pre-molar is decayed, it is paining everyday, pain killers doesnt even reduce the pain. So, now I need either to fill it with amalgam or remove it as well. I need your suggestion. Thank you.
I have a lot of pain in my wisdom tooth Ands its half infected with bacteria When I eat something sweet its really paining please suggest me medicine or toothpaste That it will stop.
What is the side effect of componeers in front of the teeth can I bite apple or eat chicken will it fall or not will my teeth will be safe how long does it lasts and what is the cost for three front teeth.
If you thought dental health could take a backseat amidst other demanding health problems, you surely haven’t experienced the unbearable pain of tooth cavities. Problems pertaining to your teeth could be many. From open nerve endings to weak and brittle teeth, anything could plague you. To take proper care of your teeth, you should visit your dentist frequently.
A few basic ways to maintain healthy teeth
- Pay heed to the kind of toothbrush you use: The kind of toothbrush you use plays a key role in discerning the health of your teeth. Many tend to use toothbrushes with hard bristles for brushing; this causes the enamel of your teeth to wear away. As a result, the dentine shows and a person reveals yellowish teeth every time he or she smiles. To soften the bristles of your toothbrush, you could wash it in lukewarm water prior to brushing.
- Certain food items should be strictly avoided: Junk food or packaged food is not just harmful for your overall health, but also for your teeth. Any food rich in starches or sugars can have acidic effects on your teeth enamel. Acids can corrode the enamel of your teeth. Hence, one should remember to consume food items that contain little amounts of sugar and starch. The reason why everybody around prohibited you from having too many chocolates as a child can be realized in the aforementioned point.
- Brushing and flossing routine: It is absolutely essential to brush your teeth twice daily. Flossing is what makes brushing effective. Many people are not aware of the right way to floss. Flossing should be done in a way so as to get rid of plaque that tends to settle down in between your teeth or right underneath your gums. The floss should be curved in the shape of a C for proper cleaning. Deposition of food particles when left to rot inside your mouth can cause graver problems other than bad breath.
- Give up your addiction: Smoking can kill the well-being of your teeth. It reduces the amount of blood circulated into a person’s mouth thus, making him or her more prone to the risk of oral cancers. Your chances of contracting periodontal diseases also increase when you smoke. So, healthy teeth and smoking can never go hand in hand.
- Never eat too many snacks: Eating in between meals or binge eating generally causes a lot of harm to your dental health. The more number of snacks a person intakes, the more is the concentration of sugar on his or her teeth. Care should be taken to eat four complete meals a day and less of snacks which are rich in sugar or carbohydrates. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.