Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
It's being 4 years of marriage, still not conceive, now we got hsg test report that fallopian tube is block one side, pcod is also. What to do next?
During periods my stomach use to pain and I used to take meftal spas and I get relief by this medicine .but I visited to gyno to overcome for this problem forever becz in every period my stomach use to pain .doc has given me 2 medicine drotin D's and Yasmin 21 pills. Now I am totally confuse whether I should take Yasmin 21 pills or not .plz suggest.
My wife is 23years old. Last year she became pregnant for the first time. But we had not family planning. So we did abortion. Now she has problem in monthly condition for almost 5/6months. Bleeds less than normal. What should we do?
I am 26 year old now, trying for baby from last 1 year. But still not yet conceived. So any tips or suggestions to get conceived soon.
My wife still continues her period for two months. We have taken tablet" trapic" but not stop what should we do?
Hello doctor I'm 24 years old. Height is 5ft. 1inch. And my weight is 64 kg. Its been a year since I'm having this problem which is related to the irregularities of my menses. Whenever my due date is about to come my chest area gets tightened n I feel kind of pain in that area. By the third day it gets normal like I feel no tightness and no pain as it gets back to the normal. The flow of my menses is not as it was before, on the 1st day f my period the its normal but on the 2nd day it doesn't flow mch like it ends completely on 2nd day during my period. Few months I had gone to the doctor then aftr chkng it he said the symptoms are of bilateral fibriodenosis n prescribed me some f vitamins capsules for a mnth. But aftr the medicine course is finished it got back same as it was before. Nd i'm gaining weight since this problem started hpng vd me, I hv done gyming n followed diet plan but nthng wrkd for me. I'm so worried about this kindly suggest me what should I do.
Is it safe to intake 5gms of creatine everyday? In that case, if it cause any side effects what I need to do to recover that? Does it really have any side effect if I fail to consume adequate amount of water?
I have missed periods last month, iam on metformin and eltroxin, I am married for 11 years and have no issue. My body weight is 83 kgs, height 5ft. 6inches. Anti mullerian hormone value is 16. Is there any chance of pregnancy? I meet my husband in the weekends.
My uterus and ovary all are normal and periods correct. When I went to hospital my doctor advice me premence capsule for 15 days. I have pms problem every month. This month I am using premence capsule. My period is late 4 days. Nipples pain occurred . Is this a reason due to medicine my period is getting late.
Me and my girlfriend had sex 42 days ago and she had to take i-pill on 2 consecutive days within 3 hours of sex. She had light bleeding after 7 days. But now she is 4 days late. What could be the reason for this?
After delivery I m having sex but next day my vagina and abdomen is pain. Doctors insert the cooptie inside vagina for unwanted birth before three year is good for me or notMy virginal delivery and after birth some stichs also in vagina. But now is five months complete of delivery why my body feelings paining aches uneasy lazinessPlease suggest.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and then within 2 hours I gave her ipill. After 5 days she had her periods but after then she has missed her periods for 2 months. Is she pregnant?
My vagina tastes weird (kind of pungent). Smell although is fine. Can it be some sort of infection. Also I smoke if that can be a reason. Please suggest.
I want to just know that my friend is 33 years old and her boyfriend is 30 years old. They want to marry. I want to know whether problem will arise in having kids. Becoz people say boys must be elder to girl. Is it medically true.
It’s that time of the year again, where 'a year is ending and the new year is going to start'. All of us want to put our best foot forward in the coming year. We want a new thinner, healthier, more energetic and flexible body next year. We also want to get back to our few years old skinny jeans. So, what are the new year resolutions for 2017 that will up our health quotient substantially?
Read on for the five hottest dietary changes to take care of your health:
- Eat more Omega-3 fatty acids: Omega-3 fatty acids is good for the heart. You can get Omega-3 by eating walnuts, fish and flax seeds. Omega-3 is also good for getting help with PMS and menopause symptoms.
- Pile up on veggies: Daily recommended intake of veggies is three servings or more. How many of us reach this target? And then we complain of vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Veggies are our source for many important vitamins. So to tackle fatigue, muscle pains, low sex drive and vision problems, you can consciously eat more veggies the coming year.
- Fibre is key to health: Fibre found in veggies, fruits and whole grains is crucial for the health of the gut. Remember the adage that all diseases begin from the gut, so make fibre a part of your daily diet. Getting enough fibre will also prevent cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and a number of cancers. It will also help you slim down. Remember that the recommended daily intake of fibre is 21 to 38 grams.
- Cut down on meat: This will be of great help to your heart because you will be eliminating a huge source of saturated fats which increases LDL that causes obstructions in heart arteries. Go for more tofu, soya and white meat.
- Treat sugar as enemy no.1: We all eat too much sugar. In fact scientists are calling sugar as the most potent drug of the 21st century and with good reason. Health hazards of excess sugar consumption include excess weight gain, abdominal obesity, elevated triglycerides etc. Sugar also increases inflammation in the body and this is the cause of a number of deadly diseases. One sure-fire way to cut down on sugars is to stop eating out of packets. Yes, processed foods contain a lot of hidden sugars and fats. Nixing processed foods will up your health quotient naturally.
Start a food journal to keep track of what you eat and also convince your friends and family to join in your healthy New Year plans. This way, you will have a support system in place to keep you motivated and on the go. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Intestinal distress is usually characterised by discomfort and pain in the abdomen, as well as an irritable bowel. This is generally caused when food does not move fast enough through the food pipe, to get digested in time. In Ayurvedic terms, this undigested, unprocessed food and the toxins that it causes is known as Ama. Intestinal distress includes conditions ranging from heartburn to IBS or irritable bowel syndrome. This is also known as Grahani in Ayurveda. Want to more about treating these conditions, the Ayurvedic way? Here's how!
- Mustakarishta: This medicine helps in the prevention and treatment of loose motions as well as indigestion that causes gas and acidity.
- Dadimavaleha: This is generally prescribed for patients suffering from fever along with loose motions, and bleeding, which usually points to infections in the body.
- Kutajarishta: This concoction is used for treating patients suffering from dysentery, loose motions and mild to severe irritable bowel syndrome.
- Pushyanuga Churna: This medicine is used for treating menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, excessive bleeding during menstrual cycles and other digestive disorders.
- Kutajavaleha: This is usually used during treatment for conditions like irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis and piles. It also treats inflammation and bleeding issues. This medicine is also useful in treating patients suffering from anaemia.
- Sanjeevani Vati: This medicine can be used for treating problems associated with dyspepsia, gastro enteritis and indigestion which can lead to heartburn.
- Bilwadi Gutika: Patients who have endured rodent or insect bites as well as gastro enteritis issues can use this medicine for instant relief.
- Jeerakarishtam: This medicine is used for mothers who have just had babies and need to control frequent stools and indigestion in the post-natal period.
The use of Ayurvedic medicines necessarily needs the support of other measures like eating a healthy and balanced diet as well as massages and other such tools prescribed under this science. The medicines work towards healing and preventing further eruptions of the ailments. But for the successful treatment of the same, patients of intestinal distress need to remember not to overeat and to have meals on time, and in a routine manner. The meals should consist of cumin, turmeric and easy to digest food as well as plenty of water. Exercise is another important facet of relieving the discomfort felt under such situations.