Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kedar Ghate
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kedar GhateYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have hair fall problem which is increasing with each passing day. Even dandruff is too much. I am from North India and I didn't faced this much hair loss, though I started having hair fall when I went for college. I am in Bangalore from 4 years and I almost lost half of my hair. With previous illness and treatment it increased exponentially I guess, though couldn't claim that to be only reason Do suggest something for fighting with hair fall as well as dandruff.
What are the foods to eat to make my sperm stronger for a good and healthy sex life? After I masturbates some times I feel little pain in my lower back bone?
Your nourishment decisions matter a great deal when you have diabetes. Some are superior to anything others. Nothing is totally beyond reach. Indeed, even things that you may consider as 'the most exceedingly bad' could be periodic treats, in minor sums. Yet, they won't help you nutrition wise and it's least demanding to deal with your diabetes on the off chance that you for the most part adhere to the 'best' choices.
- Dark chocolate: Chocolate happens to be rich in flavonoids and examination demonstrates that these supplements lessen insulin resistance, enhance insulin affectability and gruff yearnings. Be that as it may, not all chocolate is made equivalent. In a recent report from the Copenhagen University, individuals who ate dim chocolate made the report that they had the feeling more or less like eating some sweets and salty, or greasy foods contrasted with volunteers given milk chocolate, with its lower levels of useful flavonoids (and, regularly, more sugar and fat, as well).
- Broccoli: Broccoli is hostile to diabetes. Likewise with different cruciferous veggies, similar to cauliflower and kale, it has one compound that is called as sulforaphane, which triggers a few calming forms that enhance blood sugar control and shield blood vessels from the cardiovascular harm that is regularly a result of diabetes.
- Blueberries: Blueberries truly standout, they have both fiber that is insoluble (that 'flushes' out fat of the framework you have) and solvent fiber (which backs off the purging of your stomach and enhances blood sugar control).
- Oats: You may not consider oatmeal a superfood, but rather it can lessen the danger of creating sort 2 diabetes. Oatmeal contains high measures of magnesium, which helps the body use glucose and discharge insulin appropriately. An eight-year trial demonstrated a 19 percent decrease in sort 2 diabetes' danger in ladies with a magnesium-rich diet, and a 31 percent decreased danger in ladies who consistently ate entire grains.
- Fish: Fish is a thinning star, rich in protein, it will keep you fulfilled; additionally, it contains an extraordinary kind of fat that cools inflammation. Thousands of studies demonstrate that individuals with the most astounding blood levels of omega-3 unsaturated fats have less extensive inflammation, the very inflammation that prompts and compounds diabetes and weight issues.
Hi. I am 5'5" and 45 kg. My periods were always regular. And they were always for 2-3 days wherein 1st day used to be normal whereas rest of the days it used to be light. From last 3-4 cycles my periods are for 1 day only and the cramps I used to feel earlier were also different from the ones am facing now, blood colour is on darker side plus the flow is extremely less. I had some tests done on 23 Jan (period was on 8 Jan), wherein thyroid, sugar, blood reports all were normal. FSH is 4.32 and LH is 8.80. Ultrasound reports shows endometrial echo is seen in midline and measures 7.1 mm in thickness, bilateral ovaries show few small predominantly peripherally arranged follicles in a polycystic pattern. Right ovary measures 2.8cmx2.0cmx2. 7 cm ovarian volume is 8.45 cc Left ovary measures 2.5cmx1.9cmx2. 8 cm ovarian volume is 7.54 cc please guide.
My health is so poor. I am so thin and my height is also not so good. The main problem is that my health is not increasing since last 3-4 years. Now what should I do to grow my health.
Honey bee bits inside my mouth means inside the neck so it is causing a lot pain .how can this be recover.
I am having eyes too deep in socket from many years like from childhood, is there a remedy to remove circles naturally from below the eyes.
I am 24 years old. I dwell at kolkata. Recently I am suffering from severe hair loss. It's getting thin and my scalp is getting more oily day after day but I don't have any genetic disorder. Can you prescribe any meds for permanent remedy of this problem.
Dengue as Dandaka Jwara is found in the Parishishta Chapter of Madhava Nidana It has been described that a particular species of mosquito is the basic cause of spread of fever called Dandaka jvara. This fever mostly subsides within a week, however, it is said to be more dangerous for the children and old people.
Feeling of breaking of bones, weakness, dyspepsia, tastelessness of food is the premonitory symptoms of Dandaka Jwara.
Severe breaking pain in bone and joints as if someone has been beaten by stick. Reddish or purpuric rashes on the body, fleeting/shifting joint pain associated with swelling may occur. High temperature of 103 to 105 degrees F. may occur which gets subsided and may relapse again within three to four days.
Although there is no specific treatment for disease, Ayurveda stresses to strengthen immune system of the body and keeping a control on hyperthermia. Amrita (Guduchi) Tulasi (Holi basil) Shunthi (Dried ginger) Papaya are the commonly available medicinal plants and used to prevent its complications by potentiating immune system so that disease gets controlled within a period of 4to 8 days.
Diet during Dandaka jvara
Rice gruel (Kanji), Rice porridge (khichari) cooked with ginger and lemon is useful. Tea prepared with Tulasi, Ginger and cardamom may be taken at two hourly intervals. Spicy and Oily food should be strictly avoided.
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR DANDAKA JWARA
- Leaves of coriander should be taken to reduce fever.
- Eatables rich in Vitamin C, especially Amla should be consumed as it helps in absorption of Iron.
- Chyavanprash can be taken as an immune booster.
- Punarnava (Borhavia diffusa) Is a herb which helps in flushing out toxins through perspiration.
- Amrithotharam kashayam, Amritha satva (Sat giloy) are some of the good herbal medicines advised in Dengue fever.
- Boil tulasi in water and drink this water throughout the day to build up immune system.
- 10-15 basil leaves should be chewed twice a day, to strengthen body’s defence mechanism.
- Dataram is an Ayurvedic herb which has potency to reduce seriousness of dengue fever, but should be strictly taken after consulting Ayurvedic physician.
- Fenugreek leaves can be taken as herbal tea to reduce fever.
- Pomegranate /black grape juice can be taken to increase blood count.
Potency to reduce seriousness of dengue fever, but should be strictly taken after consulting Ayurvedic physician. Fenugreek leaves can be taken as herbal tea to reduce fever. Pomegranate /black grape juice can be taken to increase blood count.