Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kedar Ghate
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kedar GhateYour feedback matters!
Hello. Suddenly after marriage I started putting on weight. Please give easy foods to keep my stomach full.
Dyspepsia is a disorder of the stomach that is characterized by pain in the upper part of the stomach. It is not a single disorder, but is a collection of symptoms such as nausea, burping and bloating. It results when the acid of the stomach comes in contact with the mucosa of the digestive tract. These acids cause a breakdown of the mucosa leading to inflammation and irritation, which leads to indigestion. It may also result from eating disorders or certain medications.
The symptoms of this disorder tend to occur mostly after consuming food and drink. In some cases, the symptoms tend to go away after eating or drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia are:
- You may feel bloated on a regular basis
- You may experience discomfort in your stomach
- Loss of appetite
- You may experience constant burping
- You may feel nauseous
- Symptoms of heartburn
- You may also experience chest pain and breathing difficulties
- You may be affected by jaundice
The various causes of dyspepsia are:
- Irritable bowel syndrome, which hampers the movement of food through the intestines
- If you are unable to properly digest dairy products
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) that results in reflux of the acids of the stomach
- Any inflammation of the gall bladder
- Various medicines such as aspirin, steroids and antibiotics may lead to dyspepsia
- If you suffer from depression or anxiety then it may lead to dyspepsia
- Excess consumption of chocolate, coffee and alcohol
Dyspepsia may be controlled by modifying your lifestyle. Some of the changes that you may make are:
- Don't sleep immediately after eating, wait for at least two hours before you go to bed
- Avoid spicy foods as they tend to aggravate symptoms of dyspepsia
- Space out your meals, eat multiple smaller meals instead of few large ones
- Restrict smoking and alcohol consumption
- Lose weight as being overweight may lead to dyspepsia
- Avoid wearing tight clothes
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy and maintain optimal weight levels
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.
I experienced that bad smell comes from my mouth. Can this be reduced to 100% and if so then how. Should I consult a dentist or it can be reduced manually .PLEASE help me fast. I feel ashamed in front of people.
Dear doc, My mamma recently been diagnosed with glaucoma. Doc prescribed 2 eye drops. Combigan and azopt. This is the second month. She feeling bitter taste in throat. And her gums got so loose resulting in tooth fall with no gum disease. Are teeth falling as the side effect of eye drops? Kindly guide us. (My mamma taking allo thyroid med and ayur meds for b.p and diabetes along wid drops for eyes)
Stay active as you get older. To prevent falls, challenge your equilibrium and balance. Use a physio ball, stand on one leg, or walk a line. Energize yourself after sitting for a long time - get up, stretch, flex your arms and legs. And keep active at a pace that is best for you by doing strength and cardiovascular exercises.