Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Kavita ChoudhariYour feedback matters!
I had accident 3 months ago, in that a small crack in my nose. I also got treatment but now my nose look so bad. what should I do please help me?
My mom has head reeling when ever she gets up from bed for about 1-2 mins and she says she has symptoms for vertigo! What are the symptoms, is it serious?
Sir I am feeling throat pain in my left sided also feeling something block in my throat. Please suggest me what treatment I will do. Sir check up myself to oncologist he says nothing worry about cancer. I also give you inform that I was eat chewable tobacco in past but now I quit from January 15. Please suggest as soon as possible.
I snore mostly at nights, I am 22 years old, is there any problem with that in future. Please advise.
Hello there sir I am totally irritate because I feel I am depressed and always come bad thing on my mind like suicidal thought fear of death and at night I have vertigo problem and I have also insomnia problem sir please plz suggest me anything I'll gonna be mad.
there are tonsils on my tongue what should I do to recover this problem and what to eat in this problem plzzz sir tell mh.
I have hiatal hernia. .I'm always suffering from throat problems. When throat problems increase headache will come so can't do anything .I'm really fed up .also fear about is thr any chance for future like cancer .plz give me a good suggestion.
Sex : - Male Date of Birth : - 20/10/2010 Current Age : - 4 Year, 3 months Weight at the time of birth : - 3300 kms. Present weight- : - 18 Kg Delivery Mode : - LSCS Blood Group : - O (+ve) Patient is suffering from acute nose block and large adenoids since 3 year 9 months. He is regularly suffering from cough and cold problem, regarding his health issues we have discussed many doctors, but doctors are telling that he had allergic problem or Low immune system to resist Dust, Cold & smoke. As he comes touch with cold, smoke and dust, his nose begin discharged, split coming out of the mouth during sleeping, facing acute problem in breathing (nose block) then fever and cough had difficulties to him. If any medical treatment not given to him within 2 ? 3 days, then his position becomes critical. We had given him an antibiotic and anti allergic tablets as advised by doctors, but for three years, he is suffering same problem and doctors are telling as he will grow up, his immunity will improve as a result day by day his problem will cure. We have discussed with many Child specialists, ENT all doctors are telling as he grows up, his allergic problem will cure, but very difficult for a child to survive till 8 ? 9 years like this, as if he will not fit then his education will also affect because obviously when he go out then he has to face dust, smoke and pollution everything that all was beyond our control. So what to do, I am very worried about his health issues. So, please suggest a remedy to open his nose block so that at least he can breath easily during slip We hope your Excellency will look into this matter and suggest as deemed fit for a child health and future. Further, if you required any Diagnostics / reports then please let me know accordingly I will send you.
Now a days when I woke up I start sneezing everyday. I am studying in bangalore since 2 years. What should I do? Please suggest.
I am 18 year old and I am severally suffering from sinusitis I have consulted many doctors but I have experience very little relief. What I can do to cure it?
I have unbearable sore throat from many days, I have difficulty in swallowing and there is also pain while talking, please help.
Throat infection( from cold) continuing for nearly 4 months now, even after continuous medical treatment. Anything to get afraid of.
Virus is the most common cause of pain in the throat or sore throat and it is often accompanied by cold symptoms like running nose, red watery eyes, cough and sneezing. Smoking, irritants in the air and pollution are the main causes of sore throat. It becomes very difficult to swallow food in such a condition when an individual experiences pain, itchiness or irritation in their throat.
The main causes of occurrence of sore throat include:
- Leukemia in exceptional cases
- Bacterial as well as Viral Infection as in Common Cold
Symptoms of Sore Throat:
- The Nasal passages get blocked
- Inability to gulp down food
- Severe pain in the throat which is followed by coughing
- Lymph glands get swollen
- Fever is followed by Chills
When to Visit the Doctor
It is very important to visit your doctor, if the pain in the throat lasts for longer time and it is accompanied by symptoms like joint pain, difficulty in breathing and fever. The primary symptom of sore throat is pain in the throat and other symptoms like hoarseness and white patches on the tonsils also occur under this condition. People of all age groups can get affected with this condition, but it affects mostly children and smokers. People with weak immune system and suffering from allergies are also prone to pain in the throat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.
I was continues sleeping from more than 23 hours continues when I wake up I am feeling severe dryness in throat and severe heaviness in head. I am not taking any type of alcohol not taken any over dose medicine. Please suggest why this is happened.
Heaviness in head , Feeling dizziness ,Feeling unbalanced .What could be the reasons . I am on BP medicines and copd medicines for the last 20 years. Using flotral 10 mg OD for urination . Please help me . Thanks .
I am suffering from nose blocks and that leads to suffocation, and it is daily thing which I face and I am using otrivin for that it is okay to continue using the nasal spray.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but is extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in un-blocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.