Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Kavita ChoudhariYour feedback matters!
My kids are of 4 years and 9years and they have throat infection. So suggest me any medicine or something so I can help them out.
I have nasal problem. My nose was fractured due to a small accident. What is the treatment for this?
My mother is suffering from throat infection, cold, fever, body ache since last 2 days. She is having running nose problem. Also she is having water bloating feeling in her head. After having food also she is feeling pukkish like we do feel when we are hungry. She is doing betadine gargles. She is taking Cofdex syrup, dolo 650 and co-amoxyclav 62 mg. Fever is better but the throat pain, running nose and vomiting feeling is not going. Please help.
Inside my ears are too much pain and listening problem is getting more day to day so pls how can I improve it.
Hi I am avinash poddar aged 38 years from Kolkata (India). My father had a heart attack 20 years back. For past couple of months I am suffering from breathlessness and throat chocking effect on physical exertion. Recently I had undergone a TMT test which is positive. Attaching my reports along. I consulted few doctors they are suggesting to go for Angioplasty why I am not in favor of. Request you to guide me future course of action.
I am 31 years old. I have itchiness in my throat till 1 month. My ct scan report is absolutely normal. Please help me.
Sir, please answer to my question as soon as possible please sir my problem here is about non-veg food when everytime I eat non-veg food for continuously 3 to 4 days I get very serious cough and I feel like not okay with my throat! tell any simple methods of stopping that please?
6mahine se ENT doctar ki dawa kha raha hu sr problem badti ja rhi h kuch samaz nhi aa raha h ab to gala itna jada dukh raha h ki sahen nhi kar pa rha hu aisa lag raha h gale me koi fhoda h vindos copi me bhi kuch nhi aaya ab batao mai or kya karu cancer ki test kar sakta hu kya.
I am having sinusitis, due to which I am very much allergic to dust and also heat. In summer if I spend some time outside in sun, I get an headache which last for long until I take any pain killers like nimesulide. Also while headache, one of my nostril feels like wide open and the other feels jammed. please suggest some permanent solution to this.
I am having noise feeling in my left ear for the last 4/5 years. No pain st all anywhere in and around ear. I am 61 years old man. Please guide how to get rid of it.
Hii I am 27 year old Male . My nose gets blocked due to air (due to fast fan) which leads to severe headache . This is happening since 4 years . Any solutions for this ?
Now a days I am facing a problem that my nose is blocked and sputum is coming from my throat for around an year I consult many doctors but nothing has worked out.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but is extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in un-blocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.