Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Kavita ChoudhariYour feedback matters!
I developed pain in the right side of my throat, just below my jaw overnight. Before sleeping there was an itch inside my right ear which progressed to this area. I have pain while swallowing but not while speaking. Kindly tell me what this problem is.
I am not sure if I am suffering from throat infection or cold. I am unable to swallow anything and my nose leaks too. Please help?
Since last 2 days after I wake up I feel clogged I my ears. I feel something wring is with my ears. I feel blockage of sound. Yesterday after some time I felt better and today its not like yesterday. Its very irritating. If my press with thumb slightly I feel better but the left ear is the same after sometime. What could be the reason for this?
I am facing problem with sinusitis. Please help me overcome this. Help me with any tips or suggestions.
I have little pain in my throat from last 2-3 days sometimes it make hard to drink water, I am consulting with doctor but nothing is to be change till now.
Im 18 year old and from last 7 days im getting nose bleeding. I had use alot of medicine. please can you tell me how to stop the bleeding.
I have sinusitis and migraine which is really severe could you please help me to get rid of it permanantly ?
I am 32 years old suffering from Sinus since my child hood. Also too much running nose which causes problems at my work place as well. Pls guide.
I am 30 year old male, I am a private tutor. So have to continually speak at a stretch for 6 hours every day. As a result my throat pains a lot n feels dry. And a lot of time I have headache at night and can't get good sleep please advise.
I am having itching problem inside my throat and nose meeting point and I always feel like cold. Due to which I have hair fall problem. Is it so? please find me some solution.
Hello Sir, sometimes its found to be difficult in breathing but not always. Cold also. Throat pain also comes but not all the time. It occurs more in relaxing time. What may be the problem.?
My father had tb of larynx with primary focal point in lungs last year for which he took medication for 6 months. His sputum test showed negative afb. We assumed he recovered. However, he never gained weigh again after that, and in fact, he lost further weight. On biopsy of enlarged adrenal gland seen in us, the report showed tb of adrenal gland. Now he has again started taking his old tb medication. Can I know how do we go further about it. Will he be fine taking the same medication again? how do we know if the medication is still working?
I am 49 years old male (weight around 61 kgs.) staying in the city of chennai, south india. I am a pure vegetarian. I am a glaucoma patient since 1983, when first diagnosed. I lost vision in my right eye by the time of diagnosis. Since 1983 I am using timolol maleate 0.5% eye drops twice daily for both my eyes and from the year 2001 my doctor suggested me in addition to timolol maleate to instill latanoprost for my left (has almost normal vision) eye at bed time to prevent any further damage. Now regular monitoring shows iop as very normal. Now my problem is not relating to eyes, but the timolol maleate I am using for past 32 years. As far as I could get information from the internet timolol maleate is beta-blocker and for the past 3 years my ldl & vldl levels are on the rise and hdl on the lower side for unknown reason though there is no major change in total cholesterol. I am not a diabetic (regularly monitored) nor hypertensive. Family doctor suggests to take drugs for the abnormal lipid profile. The other symptoms I am facing for the past 2 months are (1) total fatigue, (2) frequent cold with nasal discharge, (3) drowsiness, (4) shallow breath, (5) ringing sound in ears etc. I just wanted to know whether these symptoms are due to prolonged use of beta-blocker (timolol maleate eye drops), so that I can place before my ophthalmologist your observation and prevent any other future complications.Please tell.
I am having pain in my forehead and around nose on the facial area above the upper jaws on both sides. I stayed in the water during cold time and also some amount of water entered from my nostrils 4 days ago, I am coughing green coloured cough a little bit compared to the amount of cough deposited inside, need a suggestion from our genius doctors.
A nose bleed can take place due to a number of reasons, which usually all boil down to acute dryness of the nasal passages. The nosebleed and dryness can stem from sinus, allergic reactions, constant blowing of the nose, infections, and also during very harsh winter months when there is no lubrication in the nose. Nose bleed can also occur due to conditions, such as high blood pressure and when a foreign object gets stuck inside the nose.
Here are a few tips on treating nosebleeds:
- First step: The very first action when you experience a nose bleed should be to sit down. Once you are sitting, you should firmly pinch the spot that is soft. This lies just above the nostril. Do this for at least ten to fifteen minutes. The trick is to stay upright rather than lying down as this will bring down the blood pressure in the nasal blood vessels to stop further bleeding.
- Breathe: Breathe with your mouth as you lean forward to help in draining the blood into your nose, rather than out of it or towards the throat.
- Ice compress: Find a bag of frozen corn or peas in your freezer or an ice pack, and press this firmly against the nose to help in stemming the bleeding. As you are doing so, do not forget to cover the bridge of your nose with a towel so that it prevents you from catching a cold.
- Medication and side effects: If you are on any kind of anticoagulants that end up thinning the blood, then you may immediately want to see your doctor about a possible side effects and a change in the medication. This could also be an effect of haemophilia where the bleeding does not stop.
- Children: If a child who is under the age of two years suffers from such nosebleeds, then you will need to rush him or her to the doctor immediately as it could point at a more serious problem.
- Anaemia (learn more about Anaemia and how it affects the health): Nose bleeds could also suggest the presence of anaemia, so you may want to see your doctor about lab tests to determine and possibly rule out this cause. You can also start medication accordingly for this kind of an ailment.
- Nasal Packing: The doctor can carry out this procedure with the help of gauze that can seal the spot where the bleeding is happening.
- Cautery: This is a minor procedure that involves burning the blood vessel that is causing the persistent bleeding with a stick of silver nitrate. The stick will be inserted after local anaesthesia is administered to the patient.
You must see a doctor for severe and prolonged bleeding.