Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Kavita ChoudhariYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, From 1 month inside my throat exactly down to uvula 7-8 blisters which is pimple shape. It is painless and sometime cough also coming. That cough color white. I already trying some medicine along with all home treatments like salt water, honey, haritaki etc. SO please help me I'm fully scared about that.
I am a medical student and having frequently otitis media. Whenever it occurs doctor advise me amoxyclav. After taking a week it subsides. And after 15 20 days it again recurs Whats the reason behind it?
Namaste doctor! I'm suffering the nose problem. About my nose is blocked with the Fat. Help me doctor.
I am a 22 year old student and I often get dizziness as I sit and get up. I don't have regular sleep and diet due to my hectic schedule but since this prevails at a rate that I faint. I have improved my sleeping and eating habits but still the same prevails. What shall I do?
I got some sort of nodes on both side of my neck. They are not painful. And not much visible without seeking much with the hand. So I want to know that these are tonsils or any other thing.
Every morning when I wake up I have a sore throat kind of feeling with cough in it. Initially I though it was because of AC but even when I am in a non ac room and sleep I get the same feeling .I slept down in the cot .Pls advise what should I do to avoid this and recover completely from this. This started recently.
Sir i suffering from severe bad breathe because of throat problem.It's since last 4 years and i have met first physician and then ENT specialist.Earlier physician gave me antibiotics but it didn't wrkd alot.Then ENT spcialist told to remove tonsil from throat and he opreated almst ayear ago.And i have went through sevral kind of tests but all these efforts went in vain.So sir please give me some suggestions.I will be waiting for your reply
I have more than one type of headache – are they all migraines? What about sinus headache? Are there any vitamins or supplements that help with headache?
My e c g report shows conclusions in gear Sinus node Target rate; Longitudinal Left axis deviation, What does it mean?
I am a 25 years old male and I am suffering from mild degree of haziness in maxillary and spheroidal sinuses. I had also take a course of antibiotic but it failed to cure the sinus infection. The problem is from last 1 year. Now what should I do. I had not faced a serious problem due to this but I feel some blockage in the nasal.
I am 31 year old. I always feel that there is mucus in my throat and try to clear it. I had ear infection 2 months ago also.
Dear Doctor, I am suffering from sore throat and dry cough almost for six months. Ear also get closed. TV test, tc, DC, eosinophilia are also normal. Please suggest Thnx.
My mother is suffering from dizziness from last week .she has taken many medicines but not worked so pls tell me the medicines or home remedies to treat with this.
The inflammation of the cavities around nasal passage is known as sinusitis. When the cavities are full of fluid, germs attach themselves to the fluids, which give rise to infections. Some of the causes of sinusitis are common colds, allergic rhinitis problem, nasal polyps and deviated septum. You can also learn about common ear infections.
There are 4 different types of sinusitis:
- Acute sinusitis: It remains for about 4 weeks or less. It is usually characterized by a runny nose and pain in the face which will stay for at least 10 to 14 days.
- Sub acute sinusitis: It is almost like the acute sinusitis but stays longer for about 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic sinusitis: The inflammation in this case lasts about 8 weeks, sometimes longer than that.
- Recurrent sinusitis: In this, the sinusitis attack keeps occurring all through the year.
At times, to clear up the blocked sinuses, a surgery is mandatory. This can be painful hence many are hesitant to go through with a surgery. If you want to control sinusitis so that it doesn't reach the limit where you have to go through a surgery, here are some tips of what you might be able to do regularly to clear your chances of controlling this:
- Take steam: This is the most common and easy way to control sinusitis. The steam helps to break down the excess mucus in the nasal passage and also reduces the inflammation of the sinuses. All you need is water. Heat it up to the required temperature and then inhale the steam. You will get a lot of relief if you do this regularly.
- Nasal Irrigation: This is basically the process of flushing the infected and stale mucus out of the nasal cavity. Take a liter of sterile water, mix one tablespoon of kosher salt and baking soda each. Then with the help of a syringe or a neti pot, wash your nostrils with the solution. The mucus will start coming out and your nasal cavity will clear out.
- Use warm washcloth: Lie down and place a warm washcloth (a washcloth dipped in warm water and wringed) on your forehead and nose region. The warmth from the washcloth will break down the mucus and clear the congestion.