Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kaveri MathurYour feedback matters!
May I know that approx cost and time for treatment for osmf if it is in 1st stage and can open mouth till straight 3finger.
One of my Molar tooth is half broken. One dentist told me the other half needs to be removed and replace it by using metal screw and artificial molar on top of existing base kindly confirm the best solution ?
What is reality of root canal treatment side effects which is trending in internet if we search in Google, they told that rct is reason behind many diseases. Pls reply.
I have yellow teeth I trys many tooth pastes but it is not remove please tell me what should I do for that.
I am having gum bleeding problem. Daily 2 times brushing & used different pasts, but no use 3 times mouth cleanup also done but still bad smell and bleeding is present.
Hello . I have problem with gums bleeding so I go my dentist he treats my mouth and clean tart and other infection . But after one week my mouth again deposit tart and plaqe I used every day all precaution.
Mera Gala aur muh sukh jata he Phir pani pita hu to achha lagta he Phir 1 hours ke baad phir galla aur muh sukh jata hu please help.
Recurrent mouth ulcer. check pain throat pain, blood Last prescribed medicine Nioaq SG M/P Chlorech T. dexorange T.Juvincive Still there ia no recovery yet.
2) Best way to prevent dental diseases is to get the preventive dental treatment done.
3) Decrease intake of sweets made from refined sugar.
4) Personally brush the teeth of your children on a regular basis.
Tooth decay is treated removing the damaged portion of your tooth and substituting it with ‘fillings’. Fillings can be made up of different materials such as silver amalgam, porcelain, gold or even plastic. Hence these plastic, tooth-colored, glass mixtures that are used to restore decayed teeth are known as composite fillings. Composites are also used for changing the color of or reshaping disfigured teeth.
How are they placed?
The dentist sets the composite in layers employing a specialized UV Laser light to harden each of the layers. After this, the dentist moulds the composite to fit in your tooth. The composite is then polished to prevent premature staining or wearing out of the composite. Good shaping and polishing of the tooth to produces a virtually invisible restoration.
When are composite fillings used?
White fillings can be used for cosmetic options as well.
- Short or spaced out teeth: Composites are able to reshape any deformed teeth or add length to a tooth.
- Cracked or chipped teeth: It can fill in any chips or worn down teeth to appear healthy yet again.
- Smile Makeover: It does not require for healthy tooth structure to be removed unlike a veneer
Preventive dentistry: The molars in the back have deep groves on the sides that food particles can get trapped in causing infection. The composite can be filled in those areas as a preventative.
Advantages of Composites:
- The shade of the composite filling is well suited to match the color of your existing teeth.
- They can chemically bond to your tooth structure, rendering additional support.
- Composite fillings are also used to mend broken or cracked teeth.
- With composite filling, not much of your tooth structure needs to be taken off as compared to amalgam fillings.
Precautions with Tooth coloured fillings
- Composite fillings wear faster as compared to silver fillings should be replaced within 3-7 years.
- Need regular follow up care or maintenance as they are subject to microleakage.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
Hlo doctors namaste. My mother discovered that her below jaw 3 teeth got loosen. So is there any option to fix those teeth. I consulted one dentist she told we have to remove and put some ceramic artificial teeth on that place. Her age is 52+.please suggest. Thank you.
sometimes too much saliva secrets in my mouth and I have to spit at in every second minute and it really annoys me what can I possibly do to stop this over secretion of saliva in mouth.
Clean your front teeth in a vertical motion and back teeth in circular motion.
Always clean your tongue with tongue cleaner.
Never use needle, match stick, wooden stick etc to remove food in between teeth because these things can cause gums inflammation resulting in pocket formation.
Have a good smile.