Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
What is 14 dental points? Mere teeth cavty ki vajah se kerab ho gaye. Or army walo ne medicl me 14 dental points ka jikr.
My daughter is 11 years old. She is not interested in normal food. Fast food and chocolates are her favourite choice. If we tried to stop her she went to bed with emty stomach. We are in great trouble with her food habits. She is suffering from constipation. Obesity is also the another problem. Her teeth are affected. Sometimes bleeding is found in her gum. What can I do in this regard.
Why my teeth color is yellowish. I brushed everyday 2 to 3 times in a day. And a hole is thread in my left side 4 the teeth. What can I do.
Hey I am 18 years old Long back, when I was around 4-5 years, my front tooth had a brownish yellow stain on it. I ended up covering it up wid a white paste kind of thing. But now after 13 years the paint seems to be wearing off, is it possible to reapply the paste?
I sleep very less, as less as 2-3 hours a day, still I don't feel sleepy, side effects, ulcers in mouth, dry mouth, and low concentration, what to do?
Hi, I am 30 years old. I have some problem in my teeth. It is going short day by day or means it takes small size day by day. Please reply.
Get bad smell from the mouth, tried different pastes, mouth wash but only effective for 1 hour, i am having stomach problems frequently too.
I have been suffering from tooth ache since 3 months near the jaw location many of the doctors confirmed that it was wisdom teeth. The pain was unbearable so please give the suggestion whether I have to remove it completely or use any capsules. thanks you.
I have mouth ulcer problems for 3-4 years and have consulted many doctors but it not getting cured. Please help.
I am 28 year old man and I have face tooth cavity problem from years. But nowadays it was bleeding from the gum. Please tell me what should I do.
I have gum / tooth pain in the extreme left portion of bottom jaw while eating hard food. Please suggest remedy.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.