Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kaustubh Dindorkar
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kaustubh DindorkarYour feedback matters!
My hands and cheeks are shivering most of the time. Two years before I consulted a Dr. in med college and they said this because of essential tremor. Can you pls help me?
I feel numbness (as is said in north india that affected part of body has gone to sleep) mildly tickling sensation (as if some pins are very mildly pricking) + substantial bit of pain in body which shifts from one part to another. 2. All thru my life I have passed one motion in the morning but since last 3 months I miss to pass a motion often. But my appetite is good and I eat lots of nutritious food. Fruits and all kinds of vegetables every day. Chicken once a week, 2 eggs thrice a week 3. My hba1c is 6.0. But I take metformin 1 gm daily. 4. My bp is normal. I take telmisartan 40 o.D and clopidogrel a 75 o.D 5. One stent was inserted in my blood vessel 10 years back 6. I am 80 years old male Request please advice.
I am suffering from migraine headache since 3 years I want to know is there any suggestions for instant relaxation.
I have been going through a rough patch lately. I have been masturbating frequently for quite some time now. Now when I masturbate, my left leg goes numb for a few days making it difficult to walk, and my scrotum from underneath the left side starts to hurt. Why is this happening? The leg numbness feels extremely weird, why is this happening?
Deafness in children is not an uncommon phenomenon. 1-3 infants per 1000 birth is born with congenital sensory disorder. This is much higher when conductive hearing losses both congenital and acquired are taken into account. There is lack of awareness about the gravity of the problem among general population and medical fraternity.
- Children learn to communicate by imitating the sounds they hear. Deafness in the early months of life in a child deprives this valuable sensory input. This results in non development of speech or delayed speech/language development, social problems and academic difficulties.
- The goal of early intervention is to integrate the deaf child into the family and into society, to ensure development of normal/near normal speech and to enable the growth and development of a healthy confident child.
- Universal neonatal hearing screening (UNHS) can diagnose babies born with deafness. They can be treated with hearing aid or cochlear implant to restore their hearing and subsequently speech language therapy started as soon as possible.
- Early intervention results in normal or near normal speech and the affected child can be integrated into the society.
- The parents, doctors and the society should come together and work hand in hand for achieving this goal.