Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kaushik Shah
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Kaushik ShahYour feedback matters!
My eye is getting red when I used computer, I am a software engineering and daily I have to site in front of computers So please give me suggestion what should I do.
Hi doctor I am 23 years old and have power -1.75 in both the eyes. I have been using glasses and contacts from past eight years. Now I am thinking of lasik can you tell me about the risks involved and the expenses of the treatment?
I have red eyes and feeling jealousy in my eyes because of this I can't sleep properly its very bad for my eyes.
Hello doctors, I am 25 year old male. I am wearing glasses since 9 years . I have miopia -4.5 spherical both eyes. I am planning for laser operation please suggest according my powee , will it be fine to go for laser treatment. And also what is the risk ?
What are the symptoms of night blindness and blur sight of vision? Please respond me as soon as possible! I v been facing this issue since a quite long time. What are the symptoms of night blindness and blur sight of vision? Please respond me as soon as possible! I v been facing this issue since a quite long time. What are the symptoms of night blindness and blur sight of vision? Please respond me as soon as possible! I v been facing this issue since a quite long time.
I have red eyes for over 2days, what is it common name? What are the symptoms observed? It is an infection? How was it affected me? Could you tell the preventions for the diseases.
I have allergy in my eyes every evening after my full day work on computer and in market. Can you help me.
I am 29 male, wearing specs from last 12 years now. I feel very dryness in my eyes for which I use Refresh Liquigel eye drop. Apart from this how can I reduce dryness of eyes?
What are the symptoms of cancer and how to see it. Is it heal soon with treatment or medicines? Is it sure to have diabetes while having cancer?
Problems in vision are a common occurrence these days; various factors such as spending a lot of time looking at smartphones and computers are a major cause of these problems. There are various natural remedies which can help you improve your eyesight, they are:
- Wash, especially after coming back from outside, your eyes regularly: Washing your eyes regularly with water helps in clearing out debris from the eyes and relaxing the eye muscles.
- Eat Healthy: Eating a healthy diet that has lots of fruits and vegetables are good for the eyes as they contain important nutrients such as vitamin A. You should include foods such as carrots, fish oil, cabbage and eggs in your diet.
- Carrots: Carrots are a good source of phosphorus, calcium, vitamin A and iron which are very good for your eyesight. You may consume carrot in the form of juices or salads.
- Almonds and other nuts:Nuts such as almonds and walnuts are rich in antioxidants which are beneficial for the eyes.
- Walk barefoot: Walking barefoot on green grass is therapeutic for your eyes as it enhances your eye power. It is recommended you walk early in the morning to get maximum benefits.
- Eye exercises: You should do various eye exercise to improve your eyesight as these exercises help in rejuvenating muscles of the eye. The muscles in the eye are strengthened which leads to better vision.
- Triphala remedy: This is a treatment that combines three herbal fruits which treat various eye disorders, eye weaknesses and hair problems. Triphala helps in eliminating toxins from your body and make your eyes healthy.
- Reduce screen time: Avoid extra working hours on computers and mobiles as far as possible. Especially playing video games. This can save you from computer vision syndrome.
- Avoid frequent rubbing of eyes: This habit can lead to frequent infections and shedding of eyelashes . Also, this is one of the causes of dark circles.
- Proper sleep: Importance of proper rest to the eyes cannot be denied and is equally important in general wellbeing.
Lastly, if anything is bothering your eyes seek help immediately before the problem increases.