Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kaushik KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I'm 21 male and I ate slate pencils (chalks) for 1 year, 6 years ago and I'm becoming anemic repeatedly. I went under several tests but everything seems to be normal but in tests of iron serum and iron ferritin results were 22ug and 6.5ug respectively. Doctor gave me supplements of iron zinc and b12. After the course I was normal with 12gm hemoglobin and again few months later I'm went anemic again. Is there any permanent cure doctor. From the past 5 years I have stopped eating slate pencils but I still suffer. Can this problem be cured permanently.
My face color is black and 6 year old accident mark on my cheek and forehead. How to get fair color and how to remove these marks.
How to sleep? Though I have dark circles under my eyes I am unable to sleep. I don't take any sedatives nor do I drink alcohol. I have one cup of coffee in the morning and one cup tea in the evening. Yet I am unable to sleep in the nights. I keep tossing and turning and all sorts of thoughts keep coming into my mind and keep me awake until 5-5: 30 am. This has been happening for the past week or so.
My mothers legs have pain she is 45 years old I regular give her foot massage with oil but it goes each days what to do?
Mam Last month I went to take pregnancy test it seems to be negative. So I thought it may be the cause of pcod. So I made ultra sound test. The report said that it is pcod. How can I cure by diet without treatment. Will you say some diet plan.
Hi doctor. I feel my penis like rubber am unmarried and used to masturbate lot. Going to marry next year. Please advise to strengthen my penis and stamina.
My mother is 45 years old. She has headache continuously and also pain in heart. What treatment should be followed. Please advice.
I am 49 years Old male. Having weight around 95 kgs Height 5ft 11 inches. Am having Uric acid issues with pain in the toe specially in the mornings. Kindly advise. I am already on allophatic medication.
I am 21 years old male. I have only left side back pain since last 1.5 year. I think it's because of weighing high weight in jim at that time. When I go my home from hostel, I do work in farm. That time pain is increases. Tell me which exercise is useful for me. And suggest what should I do to get all time relief.
Jumping at the sight of a cockroach is normal, but some people won't even step into the room if they see one. Such people are said to suffer from a phobia of cockroaches. A phobia can be defined as the irrational fear of an object or situation, though it may not pose any real danger. A phobia often develops during childhood and gets aggravated as the person gets older.
Hypnotherapy has proven to be an effective form of treatment for phobias and fear. Hypnosis identifies the root cause or event that is the underlying cause of the phobia. A Hypnotherapist then attempts to change the person's reaction to the phobia trigger.
Some common phobias Hypnotherapists deal with are:
- Fear of heights
- Fear of insects and small animals
- Fear of flying
- Fear of technology
To do this a Hypnotherapist must ensure that the mind of the person is in a calm and relax state. This is because the root cause of a phobia is often a repressed memory. Thus, it can be accessed only when a person is in a state of heightened relaxation or trance. In this state, the mind is very receptive to suggestions. Once the memory has been addressed, it can be brought back to the conscious awareness. Addressing this conscious memory allows the therapist to make the patient feel less threatened by this trigger. The patient can then begin to form new thoughts and responses to the object or situation. This process is also known as Hypnotic regression.
A person normally needs 3-4 sessions of Hypnotherapy to be rid of a phobia. However, the number of sessions required varies from person to person and it may take additional sessions to cure a chronic phobia.
No. of sessions required depends on a number of factors such as:
- How long the person has had the said phobia
- His personality
- How severely his life is affected by the phobia
- How determined he is to free himself of the phobia
When you decide to work with a Hypnotherapist to get rid of your phobias, it is essential that you make the right choice in terms of the Hypnotherapist. You should ensure that you are being treated by a licensed professional Hypnotherapist. Also, make sure that you can trust the person and are comfortable in his or her presence. Take your time finding someone who you can open yourself up to and get started on conquering your fears.
I am getting itching in my panty line after the summer started and sweating and getting itching nowadays.
I've got like acne on my cheeks. They're tiny and they come and they go. But i've never really had a clean skin. I have a really oily skin but I so wanna get rid of them. Is there any way I can get them off. I even have the bacne thing. Its like below neck. I have loads of acne. I'm really frustrated because of them. They dont go away. Please if you could suggest me?
I have problem that is teeth problem when ieat cool items my teeth are painful please tell me the solution to me.
I have headache problem for last 3 days and I have this problems 4-5 time in a month. My whole family have this problem. I am not any pressure/tension. I am healthy and do not have any other problems, but I do not understand why this? I hope your advise is most helpful for me.
My son 28 year old experiencing pain in the left knee. Mri reports indicate lateral subluxatingpalettae, doctor advised for surgery, whether surgery is required?
Food plays an integral part in our sustenance, providing us the nourishment as well as the required energy to go about in our daily lives. However, they play a dual role, not only are they responsible for obesity, but if consumed in a right manner they also can help in losing weight as well. Some of them are:
- Cabbages: Rich in vitamin C, cabbages are a great source of antioxidants. Not only are they readily available, but they also provide one with a variety of options. You can make a stir fry with them or cook them with other vegetables. They help to boost the immunity as well as well contribute in losing weight.
- Grapefruit: Grapes are an extremely rich source of vitamin C, potassium and folic acid. Available in different varieties, they are efficient in fighting various diseases like atherosclerosis, a condition that causes heart attacks. They help to prevent damage of the arterial walls.
- Lettuce: With every pound consisting of around 60-70 calories, this vegetable tops the list of everybody who is trying to lose weight. They are extremely rich in vitamin B, Manganese and help in regulating the blood sugar as well as maintaining proper immune system.
- Radishes: This vegetable is replete with folic acid and sulfur compounds that help in the digestion of the food. Contrary to other vegetables, the leafy top of the vegetable is rich in calcium and vitamin C than the roots and therefore, must not be eliminated while cooking.
- Spinach: The benefits of this vegetable has been well established and for quite the right reasons. They are packed with vitamin K and help in fighting the onset of various eye diseases and weakening and degeneration of muscles. They can be prepared as different dishes and serve as a great constituent in salads or as fillings in omelettes.
- Egg whites: For the longest time, eggs were considered as a lethal source of cholesterol, but over the years its benefits have surpassed its apparent disadvantages. Rich in protein and healthy fats, they are extremely filling and curbs further pangs of hunger throughout the day.
Related Tip: "How to Lose Weight Just by Having Fibrous Foods"