Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kashyap Madhuri Anurao
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kashyap Madhuri AnuraoYour feedback matters!
I am 6 weeks pregnant through ivf. Before starting ivf my tsh level was 5. 5 and sugar was 88. But after 6 week pregnancy tsh is 17.5 and blood sugar is 108. I have a lot of ivf medicines nowadays. I am taking eltroxin 125 already. Totally confused. Please advise.
I am having regular periods. In the 2nd day there are clots since 2 years with no abdominal pain. I recently scanned and was detected with bulky uterus with fibroid. What should I do now ?
I finished my hsg for conceiving before three weeks. No blockages. Doc told me dnt try for baby dis month lik. So I started my medication for rashes and heavy cracking legs (which I having about ten years). Dis medication full of antibiotics and itching tablets. My question is becoz of dis medi my hsg possible pregnancy rates will become low?
5 din ho gaye the meri g.f ko period khatm hue uske baad hamne sex kiya ab 10 din ho chuke hai to usse lag raha hai ki wo pregnant ho gai hai to agar pregnant hai to kaun si pill le please consult me fast I will pay you.
Tuberculosis happened to be a life threatening disease till some years ago. Now, it is curable with medication, however there is very little awareness about the same. It is crucial that awareness is spread to put a stop to this disease. TB spreads through infection, so a simple sneeze or a cough can also be hazardous. Here is how you can stop the spreading:
1. Curb the Spread - If someone already has tuberculosis, they need to cover their mouths when coughing or sneezing. This is actually a habit everyone should follow, as there are many people in whom the tuberculosis virus exists but is dormant.
2. Don’t let it activate - If you have latent tuberculosis, where you have none of the symptoms yet have been identified, you need to take the medication prescribed so that it doesn’t become active.
3. Complete the course - TB is curable but only when medications are taken regularly, strictly, and as prescribed.
4. Avoid exposure to the infected people - People who have been exposed to TB patients should get themselves tested. Remember it spreads through infection; patients need not be kept in isolation if taking proper care and medication.
5. Boost your immunity - Ensure that your own immunity is strong. People with low immunity are at extreme risk of contracting tuberculosis. Take special care if you are a caretaker of someone being treated for tuberculosis, if you do drug and/or alcohol abuse, if you live in crowded spaces like shelters, etc.
6. Improve your lifestyle - Lead a healthy lifestyle by eating healthy, exercising often, reducing alcohol consumption, sleeping well and maintaining good hygiene.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hi Today I had a sex with my girlfriend after completing of 4 days menstruation cycle and next day we had sex. So is there any possibility of pregnancy? Wht is best period to avoid pregnancy? Kindly revert back.
Stress is a condition in which we feel frustrated, angry or worried and anxious due to circumstances we find ourselves in. Stress also takes the form of different diseases in your body, if it is left untreated.
Even when you are faced with the same situations, it can cause a different stress response in different people. In homeopathy, mental symptoms of the patient are analytically checked. Homeopathy first identifies the root cause, and the treatment approach differs based on this finding. Usually, the understanding of both the psycho and the physiological profile of the patient are combined, with the psychological profile being given more importance.
Here is a list of valid reasons why choosing homeopathy for stress treatment
1. Identifying the cause
Homeopathic medicines are not designed to suppress the symptoms and offer superficial relief. They work towards restoring the vitality of the body as a whole so that the body can itself combat with the diseases. Similar is the case for stress. Homeopathic medications address the underlying issues that cause stress and, therefore, they help you in dealing with your medical condition more effectively and permanently.
2. Symptom-based treatment
Homeopathy recognizes the uniqueness of the various symptoms and responses associated with stress.
For instance: homeopathic medicines for stress, when the cause of stress is grief (eg: losing a dear one) is Ignatia and natrum mur; whereas the medicines for stress, when stress is caused due to 'long and stressful work hours' is kali phos.
3. In-depth research
Homeopathy treatment is based on in-depth research to ascertain the factors that are responsible for your stress and deal with your condition accordingly.
Your brain is just another organ operating on the same biochemical principles as or heart or thyroid or liver. We experience feelings, positive or negative, at the cellular level - scientifically, it is no more than a complex interaction of chemicals and electrical activity.
The approach of homeopathy is more specific and, therefore, more effective. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.