Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kashrin KhanYour feedback matters!
I am getting sleep very late my latent period is about 2 hours please advice me what to do?/n I am getting recurrent cold and d cough which medicine good for that?
I had a sexual intercourse with my gf. I have a doubt dat my sperms had entered into her and now almost 1 month has over her periods have not occurred. please help. Me and please suggest me something.
I am a 26 year old, female. I got pregnant two times but each time my baby got aborted. First pregnancy was molar. And there is no issue in second it got aborted naturally. What to do.
Hi Doctors, I am 26 years old female-single, I have pcod problem what is the remedy for this. Give a suggestion, thank you.
For an expecting mother, nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of her unborn child. With due care, a mom-to-be can prevent complications that may arise in pregnancy by avoiding certain potential risks. Read on to find out the 5 things pregnant women must avoid at all costs in order to have a safe pregnancy.
1. Caffeine: It’s wise to avoid coffee, tea or even sodas that contain caffeine, as it can adversely affect the baby’s heart rate. Some studies go on to suggest that the consumption of caffeine may even increase the risk of miscarriages. Not only that, the intake of caffeine by the mother can increase the chances of the baby getting diabetes. So anything that contains caffeine must be avoided at all costs.
2. Abdominal X-rays: Abdominal X-rays during pregnancy are a big no. This kind of X-ray exposes the abdomen of the mother, and the baby as a consequence, to high levels of radiation, which can cause changes in the baby’s rapidly growing cells. As a result, the baby’s chances of suffering from birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukaemia later on in life, increase rapidly. It is best to avoid X-rays until absolutely necessary. However, you must avoid self meditation.
3. Heavy exercising: While moderate exercising during pregnancy is very healthy for both the baby and the mother, extreme exercising can give rise to quite a few complications. Exercises, which cause the heart rate of the mother to exceed the mark of 160 bpm (beats per minute) may result in the supply of less oxygen to the baby. This can lead to foetal hypoxia, a condition in which the supply of oxygen to the brain of the baby is restricted, resulting in brain damage. Exercises that must be avoided include abdominal crunches, exercises that hurt the mother’s joints or strain her back or which require her to hold her breath for too long.
4. Alcohol: All types of alcohol must be avoided during pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol during these 9 months has been associated with several birth defects such as poor growth, learning disabilities and mental retardation. In worst case scenarios, excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to what is known as Foetal Alcohol Syndrome or FAS, which severely affects the mental development and physical growth of the unborn child, particularly of the face and skull. Also, you must quit smoking.
5. Stress: Stress can trigger various health problems, which can be bad for both the baby and the mother. Studies have revealed the emotional environment of the mother is experienced by the baby as well. In fact, a particular study has shown that any kind of stress, whether it be work related or stress caused by strain in relationships, can affect the mental development of the child. This as result can lead to the child developing certain behavioural disorders such as fears and phobias, which remain way into his adulthood.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am ivf transfer patient 8 weeks 5 days pregnancy Dr. advised me geston injection daily but iamtaking alternative days from 7th week onwards because of pain it causes any problem pl. Tells pl. Give some advice.
I have periods on 27th bt still I did not get I have tried papaya jaggery and ginger tea also bt no result wat would be the problem.
I have been married and it's 2 years passed now, I have abortion 2 times so I consulted doctor she said that it wasp due to travelling during starting period and their is nothing problem. After that my husband was away from me for about 3 months due his work, now we are together so if I want to get pregnant as early as possible so what are the precautions I need to take?
I am 4.5 months pregnant, and I have an increased heart rate, don't understand and also hemoglobin value 9.6.Kindly suggest. Thank you.
I am 26 years old female, Married last year July. I am trying to conceive but doctor said to take PCO treatment. I have irregular periods. They have given me Cystop M and folic acid. I am taking the medicine past 2 Month. When I started the tablet I had my period in that Month, then next month I dint have my periods. I have a question that will I get pregnant during the treatment itself or after the treatment?
I am 24+.my period is stop from dec 24 after chicken. Till now my period is not clear. And I test my urine but it is negative. What can I do now?
I am a beautiful wife for my husband. I have pregnancy for two months. My husband want to sex with me. But I afraid to do this. So my husband become sad. What should I do? Can you tell me I should or not.
Hello I have taken 3pills in a month after my intercourse nw I got my dates bt the flow is very little is there any chance of getting pregnant or it is just a side effect of tablet please rply.
I trying to be pregnant. My last period date is 28 feb. please tell me. How can I get pregnant. Last month I tried but I failed. How to intercourse and when. Plzz explain me.
I had sex with my bf Next hour I took n Ipill n very next day I started bleeding n pain in lower abdomen the bleeding was low pat last three days bleeding is much more just like periods but it isn't periods What m I suppose to do m I pregnant I suffer frm pain Suggest me something.
Most people are familiar with ergonomics as it applies to the workplace But the benefits of ergonomics shouldn’t be limited to the confines of the office cubicle. Ergonomic processes are just as important in the gym setting, and could mean the difference between a game-changing fitness routine and one that goes belly-up.
1. Ergonomics improves your performance.
2. Ergonomics simplifies your tasks
Most people are familiar with ergonomics as it applies to the workplace But the benefits of ergonomics shouldn't be limited to the confines of the office cubicle. Ergonomic processes are just as important in the gym setting, and could mean the difference between a game-changing fitness routine and one that goes belly-up.
1.Ergonomics improves your performance.
2.Ergonomics simplifies your tasks
3.Ergonomics is personal.
4.Ergonomics for specific jobs
5.Ergonomics improves your safety.
6.Ergonomics saves you money.
3. Ergonomics is personal.
4. Ergonomics for specific jobs
5. Ergonomics improves your safety.
6. Ergonomics saves you money.