Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Kashid VikasYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I have one problem my teeth are very pain I am very sad so please sir help mi sir my two teeth pain only so please please help mi sir.
I have a tooth that aches. It has a cavity. The doctor I saw previously told me that the it's not my permanent tooth and that it is falling out. But it's been around 3 months and dere are no signs of it getting out. Is it the cavity that causes pain?
Sir please give me advice that my tooth is very yellowness. So please solve my problem. Sir this problem is long time.
Doctor, Mai jab kuch meetha khati hu to mere left side ke upar vale teeth me continue 1-2 hour tak dard hota hai.
Wat should I do to keep the teeth in white colour? Some white substance that sticked in between the teeth even though I remove that, it coming again and again.
How much does it cost for braces. And regarding period of using it. I've already built up my teeth once. Does it have any effect on using braces.
The same patient pics shared 3 days ago with an implant replacement for single tooth on the upper L side. This patient has crown and bridges on R side and a dental implant on L side.
The way dentistry is evolving. Newer concepts and techniques.
HiiiiE doctors I am suffering from a problem ie. Daily while brushing my teeth and tongue, I gets a vomiting immediately, it is fully covered with an yellow colour and some times it's turns to Tea colour like blood. I am having the habit of smoking from past 4years. please tell me that is it, any symptoms of any disease like cancer or other. And I am 18 year's old.
The issue is not yet resolved. I was not actually treating the gingivitis well in the beginning itself. Now it got swelling very much. Also was brushing as normal. Which caused bruising everyday almost it also elevated the issue. Now for first time started with proper having antibiotics. Let me check any thing will get subsidies. Gingivitis without pain.
I have a problem in gum which is very loosely attached to my teeth how to rectify this problem. So I need quick advice please respond it.
Doctor, how much time shall I brush a day and I have three cavities in my teeth and how can I remove them.
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when you take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper your general well-being, your ability to enjoy food, your appearance and your precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse your teeth, try to reinsert your teeth in the cavity. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think you can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of yourself: If there is bleeding, give your mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give yourself a treat: This is a great way to get your mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat yourself with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on your gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help you to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a dentist: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue.
Your teeth need to last your lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury.