Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Karuna SoniYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old boy, why my dark circle is not decrease I have been used many solution what is the proper solution, can you describe me?
I have pimples and black hads on my face, my skin is oily My diet plan is not constant What should I do?
I am 16 years and since last year my hair has started turning white Mostly have of it is black and other half is white It is increasing day by day Please suggest some cure.
Hi, i'm pushpa. I'm 24 years old. I have a pigmentation problem my whole body colour is fairer than my face. My face looks very dull and tired. I have dark circles also. Around my mouth and corners of nose and lips are very darker. I consult many dermatologist but there is no use. Can you suggest how to get ride off my skin problems. My hbg level is 9.
I am 21 years old but I am not getting facial hair and also my pennis is to small pls give the solutions fast.
Hello, I am 19 years old, due to study stress and lack of proper sleep I am suffered from dark circles and eye bags on my face recommend me some best and secure treatment for this solution.
Hair loss has become a major problem for many nowadays. Often lack of proper care and knowledge about hair care products causes damage to hair and eventually hair loss. It is also a common side effect of other health-related conditions or medications for those conditions. Hair loss can be treated with the help of ayurvedic herbs which not only nourish your hair but also promote hair growth. Following is a list of ayurvedic herbs which are beneficial in fighting hair loss:
1. Bhringaraaja - This herb is considered to be a very effective in hair loss treatment. It can be taken internally and applied externally in the form of bhringaraaja oil. It promotes growth of hair and prevents premature graying. Bhringaraaja is known to reverse the effect of balding and also acts as an excellent form of rejuvenator.
2. Brahmi - Brahmi can be used as a hair pack combined with curd or it can be mixed with coconut oil as per preference. It is known for adding both length and volume to hair.
3. Amla - Amla is used as an important ingredient to treat hair loss. It is rich in antioxidants and loaded with vitamin c. You can use powdered amla along with henna and curd and apply it as a hair pack for best results.
4. Neem - Neem is very popular to treat both skin and hair problems. It is a natural treatment against lice and dandruff. It helps to keep hair healthy and stimulates hair growth.
5. Ritha - Ritha is a form of natural soap which can be used in powdered form to massage your scalp. It helps to get rid of the dirt and keeps your hair clean without taking away the natural oils from your hair. Make sure you thoroughly wash your hair after application.