Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kanchan IngaleYour feedback matters!
How to increase the body weight & how to decrease temperature of our body& how to become white give tips.
Hello sir, Now a days certainly many pimples comes on my face. If one goes other comes. please help me what to do also after when d pimples goes dark black spot remains on face. Plzzzzzz help me. Before my skin was clear but,
I have to remove under eye darkness please suggest me any medicine or tube for quick result .thanks.
My forehead was hit by a bat around 2005! The spot was smaller but now its nearly 1.5 cm radius (black mark)! Any cream or ointment for clearing it?
When we work on computer we get a mark on the hand would that effect our health how can we get rid off it if it would cause any problems please give a suggestion.
Hello Dr. :- im 27 years old and I have wrinkles and fine lines on my face. Please suggest/ prescribe medicine or another home remedy for me. This is my humble request.
Today I found some blood came out with stools in morning, even though motions are normal and felt no pain anywhere. Is it cause of worry?
I have dark circles under my eye which is not curable by creams I have used. Please suggest me a better one.
My face cover by black sheet like. And small pores. When I settled in village that seem more compare to city. But same thing in city but less.
Hai sir, I'm Ravi I had black spots on cheeks, I dnt no the name in English, it was named manguu in Telugu, will you prescribe the medicine for those irritating black spots.
Skin irritants are everywhere. Even in your house, there is practically no place where there are no skin irritants. Laundry detergents, air fresheners and floor polishes are just a few factors that cause skin itching. The reason why this happens is because products like air fresheners and floor polishes take away essential oils and water from the skin which leads to dryness and irritation.
This type of dry, itchy skin can also progress to skin conditions like eczema. Here are some ways you can stop your skin from becoming dry and itchy:
- Wear gloves: The ideal thing to do would be to wear soft, thin cotton gloves and wear rubber gloves on top of that. Do not touch a bucket or sponge without it. If you cannot wear soft, thin cotton gloves underneath, at least wear the rubber gloves as this protects your hands from irritants.
- Take a shower after swimming: Chlorine is one of the principal causes of itchiness in your skin. It is absolutely essential that once you have finished swimming you take a shower with water and a little soap. Even more importantly, use a moisturizer with glycerin in it, as this will keep the moisture trapped inside. Glycerin is particularly good at holding on to moisture.
- Petroleum jelly: Petroleum jelly has been proven to reduce the chance of dry, itchy skin because it contains only one ingredient. This one ingredient formula is especially great when it is applied to sensitive skin. The reason why one ingredient is better than a moisturizer with many chemicals is because a one ingredient formula is gentler and therefore creates a protective barrier against irritants.
- Oatmeal bath: For this kind of treatment, grind oatmeal in a blender and then sprinkle it in your bath water. Oatmeal has an anti-inflammatory substance known as Avenanthramide, which decreases itching and redness of the skin.
- Cleanliness: This is perhaps the most important tip, which can be given. If you do not regularly clean your floors or wash your bed sheets in hot water than you are at a high risk of getting mites and these are one of the most common irritants of your skin.