Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KanchanYour feedback matters!
My penis has shrunken up to 1 inch. I have been masturbating since the age of 12. Now I am 32. Will I die due to this problem? Please help me sir. I am scattered and isolated. No one talks to me. I am helpless.
Sir I am 25 my pennis size very small and very sad with that of size not concentrating on anything is pennis enlarge videos seen on you tube .i am decide to surgery there is any such type of hospitals in hubli or gadag karnataka. Any other medicines are available please tell me.
My 18 years old daughter has dust mite allergy (concluded after skin allergy test). She gets soar throat almost once in a month. It follows by fever and bad cough. Most of the time doctor treats it with antibiotics. That's too many doses of antibiotics. Also she needed nebulization. Few times she responded well to lecope M. So I am confused and disturbed now. What is she suffering from? Definitely not that many episodes of throat infections. She doesn't get asthma attack either (tightness in the chest). She gets rashes on the face and upper part of the body after a heavy exercise. Please advice which doctor to consult and what to do for a permanent solution since it is affecting her studies. Thank you.
Sir I am suffering from endobronchial tuberculosis .i am taking akt4 last 15 day but my uric acid level is high (9). What will be best treatment for tb.
Hello doctor. I am age 86 years old. In my test report B12 level is>2000. What can be its implication. Please prescribe medicine or how to control it. Thanks.
I am 38 years old Male. Right from beginning of my sexual life, I was suffering from PME. I will get very hard erection in 3 or 4 seconds, at the same time in next 4 or 5 seconds I will ejaculate. I never had intercourse for above 20 seconds. What remedies you suggest and diet too?
I am 63 checked the blood for sugar the fasting is 129 2hrs after food 139. Pl let me know I am diabetic?
Hello doctor my mom has severe acidity problem. Presently she's having roles d twice a day. As Dr. prescribed. Still no change. What could be the reason.
Hello I am 25 years old married. When I doing sex out sperm very quickly may be 2-3 minute. What should i do for long sex?
My nephew has blood come from nose every day when he was sleep last night his nose full of blood we wash his head with cold water blood has stopped but next day blood was come. please give me some other home remedies or medicines which is available in Pakistan. Thanks.
How can you eat healthy? This is a question that plagues many of us. The quest for a youthful looking body that is also slim and well-toned is something that we all strive for. On the other side of the spectrum, we also have people who are concerned about too much of weight loss, fatigue and general weakness. So what all can you do to ensure that you indulge in healthy eating for a healthy body and mind? Try these nine tips.
- Eating the Right Carbohydrates: Choose the right carbs that will help you pile up on energy with the right kind of food. Sugar and flour can cause an overload of carbs in your digestive system, while oats, cereals and complex carbs like whole grains are high in fibre.
- Lean Protein: Avoid red meat and make a beeline for fish and other lean protein that will give you omega three fatty acids in the process as well. This includes fish and chicken.
- Good Fats: There are four major types of dietary fat found in food from plants and animals - Good Fats(monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats including omega-3s), Bad Fats(trans fats), and Saturated Fats. Good fats can improve blood cholesterol levels, lower your risk of heart disease, and benefit insulin levels and blood sugar. Omega-3 fats are particularly beneficial for your brain and mood. The best sources are fish, nuts, and seeds.
- Superfoods: Berries and all their variants have come to be known as super foods. These are rich in anti-oxidants which can encourage better brain health. This includes blueberries, cranberries and even salmon and seaweed, used in Oriental cooking.
- Salt Intake: Limit your salt intake but do not cut it out entirely. Ensure that you take NO MORE THAN A TEASPOON OF SALT A DAY. Try to avoid packaged food as it is high in salt content.
- Water: Stock up on water so that you get plenty of hydration and avoid needless snacking. Avoid sugary drinks and too much of caffeine.
- Count the calories you need: Do not simply needlessly cut down on calories, but rather calculate the number of calories you need to function on a normal basis. Then, build a diet chart around this and avoid empty calories like excessive sugary food.
- Breakfast: This is the most important meal of the day which also fuels you into action and can potentially stop you from snacking and overeating.
- Slow: Eat slowly and have small and frequently meals for healthy eating.
Try these healthy eating tips to change your mind set towards food and nutrition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
Home care in viral fever
Take a bath: soaking in a tub of lukewarm or cool water may help you feel better.
Control the heat: lower the room temperature via thermostat or by opening a window. Keep a warm blanket close by in case you have chills. Use the blanket instead of difficult-to-remove items of clothing to self-regulate the temperature.
Drink lots of liquids: water or clear liquid is best the anti-oxidants found in most fruits might also help, and if there's vomiting or diarrhea, a drink with electrolytes might help. Herbal teas and ingredients that aid fever reduction include catnip, echinacea, elder flower, eyebright, feverfew, honey, lemon balm, lemon peel, lemon verbena, lemongrass, peppermint, pleurisy root, purpurea leaf, sage, stevia leaf, and yarrow.
Lemon socks: squeeze out the juice of one lemon into a cup of hot (but not scalding) water. Soak a pair of thin cotton socks in this lemon water, squeeze out the excess liquid, and put on the socks. Pull a pair of thick woolen knee socks over the lemon water-soaked socks so that you don't get your sheets wet. Keep the two pairs of socks on all night.
Hot and cold socks: first, prepare one basin of hot water and one basin of ice cold water. Next, soak a pair of thin ankle socks in the cold water. While you're doing this, soak your feet in the hot water for a minute. Then, towel off the excess water and put on the socks that were soaked in cold water. Wear another pair of socks over the wet socks to protect your sheets. Keep the socks on for several hours.
Damp washcloth: soak a washcloth or face towel in lukewarm water, squeeze out the excess water, and for 10 minutes, pat the cloth or towel gently from your elbows down to your hands and from your knees down to your feet. This works by pulling the heat away from your core and from your head, where excessive heat can harm your organs, on to your limbs where it is then released through the pores.
Lemon: slice a lemon (or other citrus fruit) in half and rub one half all over the soles of your feet. You may also use socks to keep slices of lemon against the soles of the feet overnight.
Garlic: crush, puree, or slice up a clove of raw garlic and eat it. You can mix it with honey to make it more palatable.
Garlic and olive oil: crush 2 garlic cloves and mix them with 2 spoons of olive oil. Warm the mixture up a bit before applying it to the soles of your feet before covering with a plastic wrap overnight.
Vinegar: add half a cup of vinegar to your bathwater and soak in it for at least 10 minutes.
Potato and vinegar: soak a few slices of potato in vinegar for 10 minutes then place them on your forehead topped by washcloth or small towel.
Raisins: in half a cup of water, soak a handful (about 25) raisins. After a while, crush the raisins with a spoon to mix them with the water. Then add the juice of half a lime, strain, and drink this concoction twice a day.
Herbal teas: lots of herbs can be steeped to make teas that are beneficial against numerous medical conditions, including viral fever.
Immunization influenza children adult vaccine
Antibiotic is for bacteria not viral avoid over intake abusing lead to resistant
Avoid abusing of antipyretic