Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamini Garg
Submit a review for Dr. Kamini GargYour feedback matters!
I have back pain since 12 months then I went hospital they gave tablets then that pain will gone but now the pain again attacks what should I do.
I have pain in my body from last two days and I am taking painkiller, what shall I do? Please advise.
Dr. I was feeling headache only either side of head and body pain after little bit extra activity in sun or any normal day as well so, I carried out a test -vitamin b12, vitamin d3the result was shocking. Vitamin b12 was 190 (just touching the lower side of normal range). And d3 was less thn 10 (extremely low). I want to know. How could Suddenly these two deficiencies came. And What could be the reason for this deficiency. 1.I was taking novophane plus tablet for hair during that period and 2. Sometimes raw or boiled egg. 3.little bit exercises in gym. I avoided theses above 3 activities After the reports Dr. suggest me calcirol sachet once in a week for 8 weeks.
Is bath with hot water is good if you have body pain what should I do it seems kuch krne kaa maan nhi hoo rha body pain and is it good or bad if I take apple and banana with hot milk in breakfast Reply plz.
My friend seetha is suffering from heavy body pains from two days what she has to do to get rid of them immediately?
Hi I am 55 years old farmer. I have body pain in whole body and cough in evening. I not have this in winters but summer I feel more winter.
I'm 43 yrs. Old male and suffering full body pain and weakness since three years like cervical spondylitis, lower back pain, tennis elbow, shoulder pain etc. I never took any painkiller or medicine for these. Sometimes I do yoga or some exercises for relief. Now a days these exercises are not effective and the pain is increasing every day. Kindly suggest.
I am a student when I am continuous reading my body doing pain so I am very trouble and my study are poor.
Shoulder pain and injuries
The shoulder is a ball-and-socket joint that has three main bones: the humerus (long arm bone), the clavicle (collarbone), and the scapula (also known as the shoulder blade). These bones are cushioned by a layer of cartilage
The shoulder joint is a very mobile joint which makes it very susceptible to injury. It moves the shoulder forward and backward. It also allows the arm to move in a circular motion, and to move up and away from the body.
Shoulders get their range of motion from the rotator cuff. The rotator cuff is made up of four tendons. Tendons are the tissues that connect muscles to bone. It may be painful or difficult to lift your arm over your head if the tendons or bones around the rotator cuff are damaged or swollen.
You can injure your shoulder by performing manual labor, playing sports, or even by repetitive movement. Certain diseases can bring about pain that travels to the shoulder. These include diseases of the cervical spine of the neck, as well as liver, heart, or gallbladder disease.
You're more likely to have problems with your shoulder as you grow older. It is especially common after age 60. This is because the soft tissues surrounding the shoulder tend to degenerate with age.
Most shoulder pain problems are:
- tendonitis/bursitis, injury or instability of the joint, or arthritic disease.
- rotator cuff syndrome is a strain or sprain or tear of the tendons that make up the rotator cuff.
- rarely, tumors, infections, and nerve damage cause shoulder pain.
- much neck pain is caused by soft tissue damage due to injuries such as whiplash or wear and tear due to overuse.
- damage to spine joints and bones, such as cervical disk degeneration, arthritis, or traumatic injury can cause severe pain and disability.
- fibromyalgia (whole body pain syndrome) can contribute to neck and upper back pain. Poor posture while performing everyday activities can also cause significant neck pain. Rarely, infections or tumors will cause neck pain.
- pinching a nerve in the neck or shoulder, or breaking a shoulder or arm bone, are also causes of pain.
- a frozen shoulder is when tendons, ligaments, and muscles stiffen and become difficult or impossible to move.
- a dislocated shoulder is when the ball of the humerus pulls out of the shoulder socket. An injury due to overuse or repetitive use can cause injury
A work environment that's good for the body is very important. Most of us spend hours each day sitting in front of our computer.
The first step to creating an ergonomic workstation is to consider how you spend most of your time at the workstation.